Pfizer, CDC Withheld Evidence of Myocarditis After COVID Shots, New Documents Reveal
Pfizer and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) withheld evidence that COVID-19 vaccinations were causing myocarditis, according documents obtained by Children’s Health Defense via a Freedom of Information Act request to the CDC, and documents leaked this week to Project Veritas.
Pfizer and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) withheld evidence that COVID-19 vaccinations led to an increased risk of myocarditis, especially in young males, according to two sets of documents made public this week.
Confidential Pfizer documents leaked Thursday by Project Veritas show the company had “evidence that suggests patients who receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at an increased risk of myocarditis.”
And heavily redacted CDC documents obtained by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request indicate the agency provided an undercounted figure of post-COVID-19-vaccination myocarditis cases to Israel’s Ministry of Health in early 2021.
The latest revelations come as Germany, Japan and other governments are raising questions about the significant numbers of severe adverse events recorded in individuals following administration of the COVID-19 vaccines.
According to researchers at the National Organization for Rare Disorders, myocarditis can result from infections, or it may result directly from a toxic effect such as a toxin or a virus.
“More commonly the myocarditis is a result of the body’s immune reaction to the initial heart damage,” researchers said.
Severe myocarditis can permanently damage the heart muscle, possibly causing heart failure.
Internal documents contradict Pfizer claim of ‘low incidence of myocarditis’
An internal Pfizer document leaked to Project Veritas on Thursday, updated Feb. 11, 2022, and authored by eight scientists in Pfizer’s Drug Safety Research & Development division, indicates that the drugmaker was aware of a connection between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and higher incidence rates of myocarditis within two weeks of vaccination — particularly following the second dose of the primary series.
“There is evidence that suggests patients who receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at an increased risk of myocarditis,” the document read.
“Onset was typically within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (from Pfizer or Moderna), and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose.”
Pfizer cited CDC data to make this determination.
(See link for article)
If it weren’t for these FOIA requests this and other damning information wouldn’t see the light of day. Corrupt public health is an expert at hiding inconvenient information it doesn’t want the public to see.
McDonald’s: HHS COVID Slave
March 23, 2023
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) enlisted McDonald’s to promote its COVID-19 public health education campaign
- McDonald’s produces and promotes some of the unhealthiest ultraprocessed food on the planet — food that likely played a role in making COVID-19 outcomes worse
- The joint initiative debuted May 2021 and included use of a McDonald’s billboard in Times Square to promote COVID-19 shots, and HHS promotional material on its hot McCafé cups and McDelivery seal stickers
- The packaging including imaging and text promoting HHS’ We Can Do This initiative, which is intended to “increase confidence in COVID-19 vaccines and reinforce basic prevention measures”
- By naming McDonald’s and other junk food giants as partners in the fight against a pandemic, health officials further normalized the consumption of foods that lead to chronic disease and premature death
- In 2021, the Biden Administration called for COVID “misinformants” to be removed from all social media platforms and deemed these perps terrorists, despite government agencies being the worst offenders. The irony of the Administration partnering, that same year, with McDonald’s to “provide trusted, independent information on COVID-19 vaccines“ is palpable. Source