What is this doing to our food supply?
BTW: corrupting the food supply is another arm of this dystopian nightmare on steroids. As Lyme/MSIDS patients we understand that food is medicine. I’ve posted repeatedly on how the “climate change” agenda is yet another arm. Globalists are using this arm to insist we need to eliminate meat as a solution, but this Frankinfood has now been shown to cause cancer via the immortalized cell lines used to manufacture it, but true to form, ‘fact-checkers’ are busy spinning. Don’t forget that the folks behind the Frankinfood are paying the ‘fact checkers.’
https://rumble.com/v2bavkg-100-million-animals-have-been-injected-with-mrna-technology-and-hardly-anyo.html Video Here (Approx. 2 Min)
100 Million Animals Have Been Injected With mRNA Technology, and Hardly Anyone Knows About it
Dr. Bryan Ardis: “They’re already injecting mRNA technology into vegetables … And in China, they’re already mRNA injecting cattle — for our beef supply.”
Full Video: https://rumble.com/v2b6c2m-dr.-ardis-is-back-on-diamond-and-silk-chit-chat-22323.html
In case you feel this is complete hogwash:
mRNA Vaccines in Livestock and Companion Animals are here now
The current (public) receipts are included in this essay, and more are on the way
“Before we can discus mRNA vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife, we must first address the elephant in the room. That is, how come the public is able to access human clinical trial information, but is not able to do the same for clinical trials involving animal health?
With animals, there is no such database. mRNA vaccines in the “animal health” or veterinary markets are difficult to track until the company or the USDA is ready to release information on that product’s development or release. The USDA and/or the NIH have no mechanism for tracking potential new vaccines, drugs or biologics for the animal market.
Therefore, one must rely on press releases, the occasional peer reviewed paper, conference notes, USDA grant and contract notifications, university websites and company profiles for discovery of such new products. Not adequate, in my opinion, and most definitely not transparent. By federal law, the public should have open access to the results of this type of federally funded research.”
(See link for article)
- Bayer Partners with BioNTech to develop mRNA “vaccines” drugs for animal health
- Pfizer animal health goes by the name Zoetis
- Zoetis clearly does not make its animal vaccine developmental stages known to the public. Internet searches do not reveal much inside the workings of Zoetis, in terms of mRNA vaccines. However, we can safely assume that development of mRNA vaccines and therapeutics for “animal health” are underway
- there are mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 for wildlife that have been developed and authorized for distribution by the USDA
More on Zoetis: https://www.zoetis.com/products-and-science/center-for-transboundary-and-emerging-diseases
“Zoetis initiated development activities for its COVID vaccine in early 2020 when the first dog was reported to be infected with COVID-19 in Hong Kong. The initial development work and studies were completed in dogs and cats, and our scientists shared their work at the World One Health Congress in the Fall of 2020 and the Veterinary Medicine Exposition and Conference in January 2020.
In January 2021, Zoetis donated its experimental vaccine for emergency use in the Great Ape population at the San Diego Zoo.
Since then, Zoetic has donated over 26,000 doses of its COVID vaccine to more than 200 zoos and conservatories in the United States, Canada, plus a dozen other countries.
Our COVID vaccine has been used safely in over 300 mammalian species in these zoos.
In April 2022, the U.S. Department of Agriculture granted Zoetis a conditional license for mink for this vaccine.”
“In March 2023, Zoetis announced the launch of A.L.P.H.A. Plus, a newly established agreement between Zoetis and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that will aim at further developing and integrating solutions to advance veterinary care and diagnostic services that will ultimately improve the livestock health, productivity and food security in one of the most rapidly developing regions in the world. The grant will help Zoetis to expand its original African Livestock Productivity and Health Agreement (A.L.P.H.A.) initiative in new markets where population growth and the need for sustainable protein source are the greatest – such as Kenya, Ivory Coast, and other markets from East, West, and Central Sub-Saharan Africa.
The A.L.P.H.A. Plus initiative will span from December 2022 to November 2027 with a 15.3M$grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation focusing on the most impactful livestock species in the region: poultry, dairy and beef cattle, and aquaculture.”
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/01/26/the-weaponization-of-medicine-straight-talk-on-covid/ Dr. Merritt explains how ALL the animals died from “immune enhancement” or “antibody dependent enhancement” (ADE) in animal studies using mRNA technology. In short, when “vaxxed” animals were challenged with the SARS virus, instead of killing the virus or weakening it, the immune response allowed the virus to come into the cat’s body like a Trojan Horse, unseen by the cat’s own immune system, and then it replicated and killed the cat with overwhelming sepsis and cardiac failure. This also happened in ferrets and every other time they tried it. mRNA technology has NEVER made it through an animal study successfully and has NEVER been used in humans before. Ever.