The Latest Google Censorship Due to Their Vaccine Investment
The following article is important back-ground information to understand our current COVID predicament (and the continuing Lyme debacle):
- faulty testing used to whip up fear and hysteria over a nonexistent “casedemic” where most don’t have symptoms
- draconian lockdown measures based on faulty testing which don’t work.
- fast-tracked experimental injections becoming approved in record time which aren’t vaccines but are genetic reprogramming injections which put genetic material into your body
- censorship, bullying, persecution of anyone challenging the accepted narrative
- persecution of health practitioners who dare defy the accepted narrative
- draconian lockdown measures which don’t work
- a complete historical rewrite of what is known about viruses and natural immunity
- continued data manipulation for a pre-determined outcome for ‘authorities’ with vested interests
- cover-up, denial, and fraud about injection adverse reactions and deaths
- the use of media, social media, science, and scientific journals to peddle a pre-determined message. On a hopeful note, a German paper has apologized for their continued fear-mongering.
Op-Ed by Patrick Wood
Excerpts from article:
This is Technocracy’s coup d’état. It specifically started on January 30, 2020 when the World Health Organization declared that COVID-19 was a pandemic, calling for emergency powers, lockdowns, social distancing, masks, vaccines, etc.
I flatly predicted this coup in 2015 in Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation. There was no way at that time to understand the means of the coup, but it was clear to me that it was coming, that it had a timetable and intention. (See link for article)
What about all the other initiatives that Technocracy has been known for?
- Smart grid – controlling the use and distribution of energy
- Internet of Everything – What can be connected will be connected
- 5G – to connect the IoE
- Surveillance – Everything is monitored and tracked
- Smart Cities – Using IoE to socially engineer the entire city
Source: Technocracy News & Trends
Patrick Wood is a leading and critical expert on Sustainable Development, Green Economy, Agenda 21, 2030 Agenda and historic Technocracy. He is the author of Technocracy Rising: The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation (2015) and co-author of Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes I and II (1978-1980) with the late Antony C. Sutton.