Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?
Nearly 40% of new COVID patients were vaccinated – compared to just 1% who had been infected previously.
Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.
Health Ministry data on the wave of COVID outbreaks which began this May show that Israelis with immunity from natural infection were far less likely to become infected again in comparison to Israelis who only had immunity via vaccination.
More than 7,700 new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave starting in May, but just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been infected previously – that is, less than 1% of the new cases.
Roughly 40% of new cases – or more than 3,000 patients – involved people who had been infected despite being vaccinated. (See link for article)
According to Beda Stadler, former director of the Institute for Immunology at the University of Bern, a biologist and professor emeritus:
- Firstly, it was wrong to claim that this virus was novel.
- Secondly, It was even more wrong to claim that the population would not already have some immunity against this virus.
- Thirdly, it was the crowning of stupidity to claim that someone could have Covid-19 without any symptoms at all or even to pass the disease along without showing any symptoms whatsoever.Telling quote:
“The entire world simply claimed that there was no immunity…..that wasn’t science, but pure speculation based on a gut feeling that was then parroted by everyone.” Beda Stadler
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/12/21/warning-3150-injuries-in-1st-week-of-covid-vaccines-among-american-healthcare-workers-pregnant-women-included/ Mounting list of adverse reactions & deaths the powers that be do not want you to know about.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/05/03/covid-vaccines-necessity-efficacy-and-safety/ Important excerpt:
The risk-benefit calculus is therefore clear: the experimental vaccines are needless, ineffective and dangerous. Actors authorizing, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, unnecessary, and unjustified medical risks.