Physicians for Informed Consent Sues State of California, Argues That Doctor Censorship Bill AB 2098 Violates the U.S. Constitution
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC), an educational nonprofit organization focused on science and statistics, has filed a First Amendment free speech lawsuit (2:22-cv-02147) in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California, and request for preliminary injunction, against the State of California and Osteopathic Medical Board of California in order to protect the free speech of all physicians in California.
The lawsuit argues that the State has weaponized the vague phrase “misinformation,” thereby unconstitutionally targeting physicians who publicly disagree with the government’s public health edicts on COVID-19.
Expert cardiologist and PIC member Sanjay Verma, M.D., has been tracking and cataloging CDC errors in real time. For the case, he has provided what he calls “a detailed declaration exposing the government’s scientific errors and the constitutional dangers of censoring dissent.” Source
While Biden signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) ending the requirement for military members to be “vaccinated” against COVID, much uncertainty remains, including what happens to those who have refused the shots and were either kicked out or in the middle of the separation process?
Biden Forced to Retreat as Military Troops Who Opposed Covid Vaccine Mandate Get Major Victory
The White House had even gone so far as threatening that the president might veto the bill.
The Pentagon is halting all actions related to its COVID-19 vaccine mandate after President Joe Biden signed the Fiscal 2023 National Defense Authorization Act, which includes an end to the mandate.
“The NDAA requires that, not later than 30 days after enactment, the Secretary of Defense rescind the mandate that members of the Armed Forces be vaccinated against COVID-19. As a result, the Department will rescind the mandate and is currently in the process of developing further guidance. During this process, we are pausing all actions related to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate,” a Pentagon spokesperson told The Epoch Times in an email.
Meanwhile, in little noticed news, all 16 runners who collapsed and runner who died at Brooklyn half marathon said they were “vaccinated.” I’m sure it’s #ABV.
The New York Post reported that Reichman, a 32 year-old man, collapsed “after suffering from possible cardiac arrest, according to event organization New York Road Runners club and the NYPD.”
“All runners must be able to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in order to participate in NYRR races,” the website states. “For more information, visit our COVID-19 vaccination policy page. Please stay up-to-date on the latest news and guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and your local and national authorities.”
“The health and safety of our runners and staff remain a priority for NYRR,” the Brooklyn Half organizers add. “All NYRR staff will be practicing social distancing and wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued patience and support.” Source
So much for caring about the health and safety of the runners.
- Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match
- Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game
- Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest, passes away
- Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch
- Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues
- Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack
- Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star hospitalized due to blood clots
- Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game
- Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game
- Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues
- Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna
- Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game
- Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine
- Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away
- Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game
- Jens De Smet, 27, footballer has to sit down on field, passes away of heart attack
- Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack
It is unknown if specific players are vaccinated, because medical histories are private information and cannot be divulged without patient authorization. But U.S. sports leagues and European leagues have compelled athletes to be vaccinated in order to participate, making vaccination highly likely.
ABC News reported in October that the NBA, NFL, and MLS have “vaccination” rates greater than 90% with the NHL and WNBA at over 99%.