More “sudden heart attacks” …with a “climate change” twist
Nov. 15, 2022
Anyone following the news cycle since the Covid “vaccines” rolled out has seen a simply remarkable uptick in the number of things that can reportedly cause sudden strokes or heart attacks.
Cold weather, hot weather, depression, various food, long covid AND short covid, new magical chemicals just found in the atmosphere, “post-pandemic stress disorder”, undiagnosed aortic stenosis and expensive electricity.
That’s not even an exhaustive list, it just goes on and on and on. (See link for article)
- Science Alert’s headline: “Tiny Particles in the Air May Trigger Sudden Heart Attacks, Study Says”
- Watch Dr. Suneel dismantle this
- Daily Mail headline: “America’s growing wildfire crisis could lead to wave of heart attacks, lung disease, and cancer diagnoses for years down the line, scientists warn.”
- The ‘powers that be’ need the metamorphosis of ‘climate change’ from an environmental issue to a public health issue so they’ve used classic narrative braiding and intertwine two propaganda narratives together to reinforce each other.
- This propaganda marketing provides the fake evidence needed to show that “vaccine”- associated heart attacks are actually caused by “climate change,” which brilliantly covers up something they caused with something they invented and props up something they invented with something they caused.
Nov. 16, 2022
Masks Stop COVID & Prevent Racism?
Despite science repeatedly showing masks don’t work for viruses, scientists at Harvard and Mass General published a study in the New England Journal of Medicine supposedly showing the reverse – particularly in schools. Masks evidently will somehow prevent racism as well.
Alex Berenson pokes holes through the study by showing:
- it was based on comparing areas with mask mandates vs areas without mandates
- they didn’t actually even count those who were wearing masks
- mask mandates may not have changed masking behavior
- it’s an observational study which ‘the powers that be’ have previously stated should not be used to direct public health policy (but this is only true if it disagrees with their narrative)
- it was based upon positive PCR testing, which if cycled at 45 can have a 100% false positive rate, can’t differentiate between the flu and COVID, can’t determine variants, and has been proven to be positive for plants, animals, motor oil, fruit, a bird and more.
- just because you test positive, doesn’t mean you are even actually sick
- kids typically don’t wear masks properly
You gotta give these people credit. They are masters at crafting messaging and perpetuating mythology.
I could literally go onto infinity here, but you get the idea. The shots are clearly linked to heart issues, blood clotting, and inflammation – all issues that Lyme/MSIDS patients need to avoid like the plague as they are already at risk for all three.