https://standforhealthfreedom.com/action/omnibus/ Go here to email your representatives.
Don’t get on the omnibus
Secret, last-minute budget deals are a threat to informed consent
Go to top link to send a pre-drafted, customized email to key congressmen and your US House Representative and your US Senator
Our Stand: At-A-Glance
- The U.S. Government doesn’t have funding set for 2023 and lawmakers are negotiating whether to shut down the government before Christmas.
- The CDC asked for a 356.9% increase in American tax dollars, so they can beef up health data surveillance capabilities.
- Big spenders (some of whom weren’t even re-elected) are trying to push through last-minute deals before they lose political control of the House.
- A huge federal budget omnibus, would bypass looking at agency spending requests individually.
- Negotiations are held behind closed doors – and even some senators and representatives do not yet know the upper limit spending agreed upon by members pushing for the omnibus, what each agency will get individually, and what extras will be snuck into a massive bill with no opportunity to read before voting.
- Lawmakers had all year to get this done, but now the whole Congress is being pressured to vote next week on a budget sight-unseen, by some lawmakers trying to push through a bill that will be thousands of pages long, at the eleventh hour, before Christmas, with a new Congress taking power in the new year.
- Right now, the ball is in the court of the appropriations committees in the House and Senate. These two committees will either stop or hammer out details of this secret bill. Lawmakers on each committee have publicly stated they will not let this omnibus pass. They need our support.
- Use this form to immediately contact key lawmakers on the appropriations committees in both the House and Senate. These committees finalize the budget for the whole Congress to vote on.
- Your action will send a letter to key members of each committee, as well as your own elected officials as a double line of defense. First, encourage the committee to stop the omnibus and second, help your lawmakers understand that it’s dangerous to the American people and the Constitution to pass this omnibus without reading it.
- Amplify your voice by calling these key congressmen.
Your home address information is required from the legislative offices to ensure you are reaching out to your designated representatives. Your email and your phone number are used to establish connection with your designated representatives. Messages from non-constituents don’t have the same impact on a legislator as messages from verified constituents, who can vote for that officeholder. We do not share your name and contact information with any third parties unless legally required to do so.
Have a question or need help?
Please remember, the CDC is a government agency that began in 1946 as a malaria control program in the U.S. Public Health Service. It is considered a service organization, paid for by tax dollars, that is supposed to protect the public’s health. This organization has morphed into an unrecognizable monster with far too much power and money. It now censors free speech and is a threat to public health because of the mis & disinformation it spews forth. It needs to be entirely disbanded.
AFL Lawsuit Uncovers More Damning CDC Documents Revealing Twitter’s “Partner Support Portal” for COVID-19 Related Censorship and the U.S. Government’s Advancement of “Social Inoculation” Against the “Infodemic”
This production also reveals that the U.S. government was actively working to “socially inoculate”–or brainwashing–the public against anything that threatened its narrative. It did so by using aligned Big Tech corporations to monitor and manipulate users for the purposes of censoring unapproved information and pushing government propaganda. For example, Facebook sent written materials to the CDC in which it bragged about censoring more than sixteen million “pieces of content” containing opinions or information the U.S. government wanted suppressed.
Finally, the documents reveal the CDC was “collaborating with UNICEF, WHO and IFCN member and leading civil society organization Mafindo” to mitigate “disinformation.” Mafindo is a Facebook third-party fact-checking partner based in Indonesia that is funded by Google.
What is clear is that the United States government, Big Tech platforms, and international organizations were fully entangled in an intricate campaign to violate the First Amendment, to silence the American people, and to censor dissenting views.
AFL’s first release of documents revealed the explicit collusion between the CDC and Big Tech to censor what the Biden Administration deemed “misinformation” and push covert COVID-19 propaganda. AFL’s second release built the evidentiary record showing that CDC specifically sent Facebook and Twitter-specific posts to take down, throttle, censor, or flag. AFL’s third release revealed that the CDC’s mask guidance policies for school children were driven by political polling by liberal dark money group The Kaiser Family Foundation rather than science.
Read through as we highlight the most damning findings from this fourth production of government documents. (Go to link for details)
Hopefully no one reading information from this website needs further prompting to stop the CDC power and moneygrab, but if you do, or if you are unaware of the corruption within the CDC, please inform yourself by reading the following (and this is just a handful of articles).
CDC Corruption with Lyme:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/09/25/speaking-of-fake-science-fifty-seven-million-anti-trust-lawsuit-against-cdc-lyme-tests/ An anti-trust law suit of $57 million is being prepared against the CDC. They are accused of deliberately suppressing the use of an accurate DNA direct diagnostics for Lyme disease.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/10/06/remembering-dr-masters-the-rebel-for-lyme-patients-who-took-on-the-cdc-single-handedly/Masters went over the charts with a fine tooth comb and found huge CDC errors. Another contentious point was the arbitrary cut off date imposed by the CDC which did not pick up serious late-stage symptoms. Another was the CDC’s rejection of many positive blood tests performed in its own lab, as well as other lab work showing “motile spirochetes” in nearly 5% of lone star nymphs. Long story short, after numerous revisions, Masters could never sign onto the bastardized study. The CDC had purposely tossed out data and manipulated the results.
- The CDC essentially tried blackmailing Masters into signing off on the study before theywould let him see the final draft. Refusing the bait, he published a letter of objection in the Journal of Infectious Diseases as well as an article of his own in Missouri Medicine which showed Missouri patients met the CDC surveillance definition for LD and growing evidence that lone star ticks were infected with an unidentified spirochete causing identical symptoms of LD in patients.
- When the CDC study came out they unbelievably attributed the rashes they labeled STARI to an allergy to tick saliva! In the acknowledgment section of the paper where dozens of folks were thanked, they completely omitted the man who made it all possible – Dr. Ed Masters. RIP – we will never forget you.