https://www.bitchute.com/video/tuuurhjzi3Bn/ Video Here (Approx. 1 Min)
Dr. Aseem Malhotra, a British Cardiologist, discusses the recent American Heart Association study linking COVID-19 shots to increased heart attacks.
He shares that British authorities in the field of Cardiology confirm that this is happening, but they are afraid to go public because they will lose their research funding from the Drug Companies.
The article points out that this is not Dr. Aseem Malhotra’s first rodeo. He has been featured multiple times over the years at Health Impact News because he is one of the few doctors worldwide that is not afraid of exposing the fraud in the pharmaceutical industry, as he has exposed the false lipid theory of heart disease that claims cholesterol causes heart disease which then created a 100 billion dollar cholesterol-lowering drug business led by Pfizer.
He is calling for an immediate end to vaccine mandates.
mRNA Vaccines Put You at Risk for Acute Coronary Syndrome
Story at-a-glance –
- Using the PULS cardiac test, researchers have found Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID shots dramatically increase biomarkers associated with thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination
- Pre- and post-injection PULS tests for 566 patients were compared. On average, their PULS scores went from an 11% five-year risk for acute coronary syndrome, to a more than double, 25%, five-year risk
- Those who got the injection for fear that COVID-19 might adversely affect their heart now face the grim reality that they’ve exchanged a potential risk for a more certain one
- Another paper details how the mRNA shot can cause thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) through a mechanism that involves the activation of platelets by antibodies against the spike protein (anti-spike antibodies)
- A mystery that remains to be solved is why only certain people with antibodies to the spike protein (anti-spike antibodies) go on to develop symptoms of platelet activation and thrombocytopenia. One hypothesis is that only a subset of the anti-spike antibodies formed after vaccination can activate platelets and cause thrombocytopenia
Excerpts from article:
In a November 21, 2021, tweet, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra writes:1
“Extraordinary, disturbing, upsetting. We now have evidence of a plausible biological mechanism of how mRNA vaccine may be contributing to increased cardiac events. The abstract is published in the highest impact cardiology journal so we must take these findings very seriously.”
Signs and Symptoms to Watch For
ACS (Acute Coronary Syndrome) is an umbrella term that doesn’t just include heart attacks, but also a range of other conditions involving abruptly reduced blood flow to your heart. Signs and symptoms of ACS typically begin very suddenly, and include:5
|Chest pain/discomfort, often described as aching, pressure, tightness or burning sensations||Pain that radiates from your chest to your shoulders, arms, upper abdomen, back, neck and/or jaw|
|Nausea and/or vomiting||Indigestion|
|Shortness of breath||Sudden heavy sweating|
|Lightheadedness, dizziness and/or fainting||Unusual or inexplicable fatigue|
|Restlessness and/or apprehensiveness|
If you suspect ACS, do not drive yourself to the hospital. Call for an ambulance, as it is a true medical emergency that may need prompt medical attention. (See link for full article)
Lastly, Dr. Mercola discusses “vaccine”-induced thrombocytopenia, or low platelet count, caused by antibodies against the spike protein, resulting in depletion of platelets by activating them. Platelet activation can lead to DIC (disseminated intramuscular coagulation), exhausting the coagulation system causing the low platelets which in turn causes hemorrhaging. Dr. Hoffe states that after testing those who got the shots with a D-dimer test, at least 62% had microscopic blood clotting.
As of November, there were over four thousand cases reported to VAERS, which is notoriously low at capturing adverse events so the true numbers are much, much higher.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/12/21/warning-3150-injuries-in-1st-week-of-covid-vaccines-among-american-healthcare-workers-pregnant-women-included/ Latest stats and a mounting list of people adversely affected and dying after COVID shots – many getting blood clots.