12,500 VAERS Records Deleted: Past 9 Weeks, Injuries And Deaths Just Vanished
People don’t trust the CDC. Here’s one example illustrating why. Two weeks ago, with no outcomes data on COVID-19 booster shots for 5-to-11-year-olds, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) vigorously recommended the booster for all 24 million American children in that age group. The CDC cited a small Pfizer study of 140 children that showed boosters elevated their antibody levels—an outcome known to be transitory.
When that study concluded, a Pfizer spokesperson said it did not determine the efficacy of the booster in the 5-to-11-year-olds. But that didn’t matter to the CDC. Seemingly hoping for a different answer, the agency put the matter before its own kangaroo court of curated experts, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
I listened to the meeting, and couldn’t believe what I heard. At times, the committee members sounded like a group of marketing executives. Dr. Beth Bell of the University of Washington said “what we really need to do is to be as consistent and clear and simple as possible,” pointing out that the committee needed “a consistent recommendation which is simple.” (See link for article)
The one dissenting vote came from Dr. Keipp Talbot of Vanderbilt University, who courageously said vaccines, while extremely effective, “are not without their potential side effects.” She questioned the sustainability of vaccinating the population every six months. Many experts agree with her, but they don’t have a platform to speak….
And this, my friends, is how you corner the market.
Why America doesn’t trust the CDC. The agency:
- withholds, hides, and skews data
- insists upon using its own flawed tests
- has institutional bias
- lies, repeatedly
- arbitrarily cherry picks and tosses data
- is behind the persecution of doctors who defy the accepted narrative
- receives secret payments and is not a government entity as it not only receives billions in tax dollars annually but receives private funding through the CDC foundation a “tax-free slush fund, wasting tax dollars.” It received 2.3 MILLION last year from the Gates Foundation.
- owns patents on virtually every aspect of diseases they create guidelines for including vaccines
- funds horrific experiments on children and animals & some feel the Lyme debacle is actually part 2 of the Tuskagee experiment
- continues to propagate the political argument that Lyme disease does not persist despite treatment despite science and clinical reality
- has been accused of not bothering to read the science
- has been accused of abandoning science
- purchases and used cell phone data monitoring the public
- politicians used information from your cell phone to target you
- Predictwise gave rankings on whether you stayed home, got your “vaccine,” booster, etc. If you followed orders you got a good COVID score ranking, if you didn’t – well, too bad for you. Source
Please see the following from this source:
- 1976 swine flu scandal whipped up by CDC junk scientists to develop another vaccine that resulted in an increased risk of GBS
- 1999 CDC misspent $22.7 Million for CFS
- 2000 CDC lied to congress on how it spent $7.5 Million on hantavirus
- 2001 CDC squandered $13 Million for Hepatitis C research
- 2009 CDC recalled 800,000 doses of swine flu vaccine – failed potency tests
- 2012 CDC leaked anthrax, SARS, monkeypox – faulty airflow system
- 2014 CDC’s lack of response to Ebola exposed travelers. $15 Million worth of isolation chambers sat in a warehouse
- CDC continues fear campaign pushing people to get flu shot using flawed data (read: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/02/coronavirus-if-they-lied-then-why-wouldnt-they-lie-now/)
- 2020 CDC lies about vaccines causing autism – continues to smear critics
I would like to add to this list (although this is hardly a conclusive list):
- 2009 CDC finds hardly any cases of Swine Fluwas Swine Flu or any sort of flu – but hides it from public
- 2009 CDC stops counting Swine Flu cases yet miraculously estimates there are 22 MILLION cases fear-mongering the public into getting vaccinated
- 2012 CDC states Morgellons is not infectious – just cotton fibers. To this day they will not accept independent researching showing borrelia involvement.
- 2015 CDC scientist admits vaccine authors destroyed evidence of harm caused by MMR vaccine
- 2016 CDC states there is insufficient evidence that Zika causes microcephaly, but weeks later, after plopping it into “Shepherd’s’ criteria they magically announce it does (despite it meeting only 3 of 7 criteria)
- 2016 CDC scientists create group SPIDER (Scientists Preserving Integrity, Diligence and Ethics in Research) and cite numerous scandals involving scientific corruption within CDC
- 2017 CDC spends $222 million on Zika based on one autopsy – but runs out of money and begs for more
- 2017 CDC completely ignores research showing 5 out of 5 brains of children with autism have high levels of aluminum
- CDC uses front groups (NACCHO, ECBT, AAP, IAC) to combat health freedom
- 2020 CDC refuses accurate COVID-19 tests, insists on making its own. To this day does not have an accurate test, thereby making all U.S. numbers meaningless due to faulty testing
- 2020 CDC Dr. Fauci secures $2 billion for COVID-19 vaccine, despite research on the SARS vaccine showing poor outcomes – even deaths, fast tracks COVID-19 vaccine (bypassing animal testing, and using limited human testing). Even vaccine proponents are worried.
- 2020 CDC breaks basic principle of medicine. Whenever there is a death and COVID-19 is detected, the virus is automatically assigned as the cause of death giving a false high death rate.
- 2020 CDC continues to downplay Lyme/MSIDS pandemic
- CDC vilifies any lab doing testing other than their own
- CDC continues to push their unscientific, flawed guidelines
- CDC continues to publish flawed data on their website
- CDC only admits correct facts when a vaccine is being prepared to illicit public demand
- CDC uses editorials written by industry doctors to fast track a Lyme vaccine which would have little success without assistance
- CDC’s Paul Mead used his position to push a Lyme vaccine
- CDC used taxpayer dollars to finance the racketeering scheme identified in the Lisa Torey vs IDSA lawsuit registered in Texas District Court
Time for a CDC/NIAID/FDA walkaway movement.