DOD Edits Medical Database to Hide Military COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries as U.S. Military is Decimated by the Mandatory Shots
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Lt. Col. Peter Chambers has a 38-year career in the military. He is a Green Beret Commander having served in the Special Forces, and he is a military doctor, serving as a flight surgeon and combat medic. He has earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star Medal, as well as other military awards for his service.
Lt. Col. Peter Chambers became a whistleblower after suffering neurological issues following mandatory COVID-19 vaccines, and seeing similar vaccine injuries in other soldiers, including: strokes, blood clots, cerebral bleeding, and various neurological injuries.
He began to research vaccine injuries following the COVID-19 vaccines that were mandated for service members, in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) sponsored by the DOD.
He has most recently been deployed in Texas, near the Texas-Mexico border as a task force surgeon, where he began to provide “informed consent” counseling to over 3000 soldiers at the border regarding the COVID-19 vaccines, sharing with them the data he had uncovered in DMED, VAERS, NIH and other government sources.
Being in Texas, he also informed them that doctors could prescribe early treatments for COVID, such as Ivermectin, which are very effective in overcoming the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
As a result, only 6 service members out of 3000 decided to comply with the COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
Dr. Chambers was approached by a 2-star general who asked why his vaccination rates were so low, to which he replied:
Sir, we have a regulation, AR 40-562 chapter 8 paragraph 4, clearly states that under emergency use authorization, I must do informed consent. It’s a regulation.
Sir, I do things legally, morally, ethically, and first of all “do no harm.”
The general allegedly became very angry with Dr. Chambers and stated:
You will cease and desist giving those informed consents.
Dr. Chambers looked at him straight in the eye and replied:
Sir, that is an unlawful order, and I will not follow that order.
The general then allegedly fired him on the spot, and Dr. Chambers’ military career was basically over at that point.
Dr. Chambers replied:
OK. But Sir, I am the only medical doctor down here on the border. Do you have anybody else? We’re getting shot at once in a while, you know that, I am a combat trauma doctor, and I’ve stopped a lot of bleeding.
After informing the general that he had filed a whistleblower complaint, the general did some checking, and about an hour later stated that Dr. Chambers was not fired, but that he would be replaced.
Dr. Chambers had joined Dr. Theresa Long, another military doctor who is also a flight surgeon, in a lawsuit filed by Attorney Thomas Renz against the U.S. Military’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination program.
Go to top link to listen to the whole interview between Dr. Chambers and Steve Kirsch recorded back in March of this year. It is 21 minutes long, and WELL WORTH the time.
At the end of this interview, Dr. Chambers stated:
“If we don’t stop this, our military is going to be decimated.”
Within a day or two of this interview, their whistleblower case reached the U.S. Supreme Court which ruled 6-3 against Navy Seals being entitled to a religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine mandates.
At the same time, New York City Mayor Eric Adams issued an executive order that exempted professional sports players and the entertainment industry from having to comply with COVID-19 vaccine mandates. See:
Now, Just the News is reporting that Dr. Chambers and other military medical doctor whistleblowers can no longer depend upon the data in DMED because:
“[The] DOD took down, edited and restored the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database earlier this year after whistleblowers including Chambers testified on the reported spike (in vaccine injuries) in a legal challenge.”
The department told PolitiFact …. the 2021 spike was the product of a “glitch” that caused severe underreporting of 2016-2020 figures. That would mean the military underreported cases by about 20 million a year during that period, whistleblower lawyer Tom Renz said.
Chambers told Just the News that DMED used to be more trustworthy than the government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System but now it’s “completely unusable” because DOD changed many diagnoses that suggested vaccine injury after the military doctors went public.
Working on the border with the Texas National Guard, he personally observed highly unusual problems in “a healthy population that should not be seeing these things,” from myocarditis to “brain bleeds,” and continues to receive similar reports in his “retirement section.”
Chambers said he developed demyelination after getting the Moderna vaccine in January 2021, which led him and Lt. Col. Theresa Long, another whistleblower, to review DMED.
(See top link for entire article and video)
Our military is in harms way, not just from bullets but from mandatory “vaccines” as well as tick-borne infections that do not get proper recognition. The COVID shots in particular have been linked with heart inflammation specifically in a study involving the U.S. military.
If you are unfamiliar with the story on how the DOD “recalibrated” health surveillance data, see this article, as well as this article which states the Pentagon’s reaction only seems to be concerned with exonerating the “vaccine,” not fixing its own alleged health surveillance problem.
- The DOD magically and suddenly discovered 5 years of “false data” only after attorney Renz came forth with shockingly dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among the military.
- According to Horowitz, the DOD is only concerned with downplaying any potential culpability of the vaccine, not explaining how military health data could be so wrong.
- This means the CDC was looking at data for months that showed insane safety signals and did nothing about it, and somehow nobody in HHS or the DOD all along thought the data was a “glitch.”
- Horowitz further states that there is no way the “new” data could be updated so quickly.
- Just take a look at the two graphs, the first of which shows the original data of total outpatient diagnoses before the Pentagon changed it:
And here is the top-line tally for 2016-2020 based on the new numbers added:
- The mysteriously sudden changes make 2021 look exactly in line with every other year, despite COVID and “vaccine” injuries
- The initial data downloaded by military whistleblowers makes more more sense because it accommodates both COVID and “vaccine” injury,
- The updated data is makes zero sense as all active duty soldiers are medically screened, and obesity, diabetes, and heart conditions are very rare among this healthy population. If there is truly over 20 million diagnoses every year in the military there is something seriously wrong.
- The silence both from the media and congressional members of the House and Senate Armed Services Committees is astounding.
- One of two things is true:
- there was mass “vaccine” injury in the military
- our military is very unhealthy and the Pentagon completely lost control over epidemiological surveillance of these health issues for years
Either way, it doesn’t look good.
Go here for another article titled, “Regarding the Defense Medical Epidemiological Database Data Dump: Database Artifact, Smoking Gun, or Something in Between” by Dr. Malone.