Bill Gates & The Cognitive “Frame” Game
A few weeks back, at the World Economic Forum (WEF) meeting in Davos, Bill Gates said some surprising things. In the course of a 56-minute panel discussion the vaccine-pusher extraordinaire admitted (starting at the 18:22 mark) that the Covid vaccines do not block infection and that the duration of whatever protection they bring to the table is extremely short.
He later talked (starting at 51:00 mark) of the absurdity of implementing any Covid passport program—and one can logically deduce any other measure to segregate the vaccinated from the unvaccinated—when the injections have shown no ability to do the least that one should expect from a vaccine: prevent infection and transmission.
These admissions violently kick the stool out from under the arguments made in favor of the more assaultive and damaging Covid “containment measures” taken in the past two years, many of which are still being pursued with pitiless vigor by public officials, CEOs, and educational “leaders” all around the world. (See link for article & video)
This article is extremely important to read as it clarifies how elites manipulate with words.
- Gates uses the “limited hangout,” or “save the frame” rhetorical model for handling the loss of faith among the ranks in the face of the injections abject failure.
- The key is his statement, “The ‘vaccines’ have saved millions of lives,” which is utterly false.
- The author points out the work of cognitive linguist George Lakoff and political wordsmith Frank Luntz and the extraordinary power of rhetorical framing and the tendency of the human brain to subordinate careful analysis of empirically proven details to embrace an overarching cognitive metaphor that appeals to deeper cultural and emotional values.
- In other words, Gates is encouraging his minions that they are on a great moral crusade and that even though there’s been minor problems along the way – don’t give up.
- This overarching metaphor of being heroic and “saving lives” completely trumps any creeping doubts about ‘vaccine’ efficacy and the reality that these injections have been linked to more adverse reactions & death than any other vaccine in the history of VAERS, as well as the fact that medicine should be directed at individuals – not groups in a one-sized fits all approach.
- The same rhetorical framing is being used by the U.S. government when it links the waning of the ‘pandemic’ with the ‘vaccines,’ when again the ‘vaccines’ do not stop transmission or infection and have been linked to horrific side-effects and death. These corrupt organizations and elites never mention natural immunity and are attempting to rewrite science by stating that only ‘vaccines’ promote immunity. Make no mistake, they are robbing us of our bodily sovereignty by massaging their words.
- The goal with using repetitive rhetorical framing is to preserve, in the face of abundant empirical evidence to the contrary, the frame that forced ‘vaccines’ are the great slayer of the ‘pandemic’ and the gift of freedom.
- It has been shown that the government is working in lock-step with mainstream media and uses a carpet bomb approach to repeatedly get the message they want to the public and shred any dissenters. Please read this to learn how finances drive messages.
- Top USA Today ‘Fact Checker’ forced to delete articles due to using fabricated sources
- Facebook ‘Fact Checker’ worked at Wuhan lab.
- Bill Gates funds prominent ‘Fact Checkers’
- Google censorship due to ‘vaccine’ investments
- In an unprecedented totalitarian move, an advisory put out by the U.S. Surgeon General is recommending that Big Tech companies (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc) impose consequences for accounts that violate the private companies’ own policies. In other words the government is telling privately owned companies what to do – particularly with regard to what they call ‘misinformation’, defined as ‘information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading according to the best available evidence.’
For more duplicity and shenanigans see:
A group of the world’s top virologists held secretive private discussions in February 2020 on “all theories” of the origins of COVID-19 days after they began drafting an influential article that would attempt to debunk the lab-leak theory, newly reported emails reveal.
The group was led by Wellcome Trust Director Jeremy Farrar and University of Sydney virologist Edward Holmes. Members of these discussions included then-National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins and the U.S. government’s top pandemic spokesman, Dr. Anthony Fauci.
A Freedom of Information Act request by U.S. Right to Know reveals that their discussions on the pandemic’s origins continued on Feb. 7, 2020, three days after an article purporting to show the virus “is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus” was drafted and a week after a previously reported conference call on Feb. 1. (See link for article)
- U.S. Right To Know Got 6 pages of fully redacted notes from the Feb. discussion.
- They were; however, able to see typical government duplicity due to the fact the group considered the lab leak in private but vigorously dismissed it publicly. The group also refused to comment on the issue.
- There is a potential conflict of interest due to the fact EcoHealth Alliance received federal grants from Fauci’s agency to study Coronaviruses and had sub-awarded nearly $600,000 to the Wuhan lab in years preceding the pandemic.