The availability of vaccines against the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), provides hope towards mitigation of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. Vaccine safety and efficacy has not been established in individuals with chronic autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis (MS). Anecdotal reports suggest that the vaccines may be associated with brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system, and cardiac inflammation. Based on the high morbidity and unpredictable course of COVID-19, and the need to achieve herd immunity, vaccination has been recommended for patients with MS. We report clinical and MRI features of seven individuals who received the Moderna (n = 3) or Pfizer (n = 4) SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines. Within one to 21 days of either the first (n = 2) or second (n = 5) vaccine dose, these patients developed:
- neurologic symptoms and MRI findings consistent with active CNS demyelination of the optic nerve, brain, and/or spinal cord.
- symptoms included visual loss, dysmetria, gait instability, paresthesias, sphincter disturbance, and limb weakness.
Age ranged from 24 to 64 (mean 39.1) years; five were woman (71.4%). The final diagnosis was:
- exacerbation of known stable MS (n = 4, two were receiving disease-modifying therapy at the time of vaccination),
- new onset MS (n = 2), or
- new onset neuromyelitis optica (n = 1)
All responded to corticosteroid (n = 7) or plasma exchange (n = 1) therapy, with five returning to baseline and two approaching baseline. Large prospective studies are required to further investigate any possible relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and acute CNS demyelination.
Lyme/MSIDS is often misdiagnosed as MS.
For more on the Lyme/MS connection:
For more on the COVID injections, which aren’t vaccines:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/12/21/warning-3150-injuries-in-1st-week-of-covid-vaccines-among-american-healthcare-workers-pregnant-women-included/ Latest VAERS data and a mounting list of adverse reactions and deaths after COVID shots.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/05/03/covid-vaccines-necessity-efficacy-and-safety Doctors for COVID Ethics state the injections are “unnecessary, ineffective, and dangerous.”
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/09/10/us-covid-vaccines-proven-to-cause-more-harm-than-good-based-on-pivotal-clinical-trial-data-analyzed-using-the-proper-scientific-endpoint-all-cause-severe-morbidity/ Excerpt:
Pivotal clinical trial data from the 3 marketed COVID-19 vaccines was reanalyzed using “all cause severe morbidity”, a scientific measure of health, as the primary endpoint. “All cause severe morbidity” in the treatment group and control group was calculated by adding all severe eventsreported in the clinical trials. Severe events included both severe infections with COVID-19 and all other severe adverse events in the treatment arm and control arm respectively. This analysis gives reduction in severe COVID-19 infections the same weight as adverse events of equivalent severity.
Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statically significant increase in “all cause severe morbidity” in the “vaccinated” group compared to the placebo group.
Corrupt public health ‘authorities’, researchers, and a bought out media play games with statistics as pointed out in this astute article: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/09/01/lies-damned-lies-vaccine-statistics/
These groups are making “acceptable catastrophic errors” – the kind of error one is allowed to make when they are perceived to have the correct opinion. Arguments and statistics used towards the goal of getting every single person “vaccinated” for COVID are given far less scrutiny and are accepted as true more readily, than any arguments or statistics that might be perceived as counterproductive towards that goal.
When “former Director of the CDC” Dr. Tom and others use the non-infection efficacy numbers to discuss the vaccines, they are, intentionally or not, misleading the public. It is something that should end immediately.
With the exception of infection rates, the efficacy numbers convey no useful information to citizens about their risks once they have been vaccinated. Instead, it may cause the vaccinated to place themselves and others at greater risk if they operate on this misinformation.
When you are finally counting things and dividing things counted which matter, such as how many infected people went on to die in each group, no remnant of the 90% (vaccine efficacy) numbers remain. In the graph above6, there is no information available to suggest the death rate per infection is any different in the vaccinated group compared to the unvaccinated group. You can see why by revisiting the number infected and the number who died in each group.