**UPDATE Nov. 2022**
Besides the harmful bacteria on masks which the wearer continually re breathes – as well as the lack of oxygen, research now states probable aerosol transmission of the virus through floors and walls proving the futility of porous masks.
**UPDATE Aug. 2022**
A study looked at mandatory masking on the case fatality rate in Kansas and found that counties with mask mandates had significantly higher case fatality rates than countries without mandates. The authors state the findings suggest mask usage might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them. They call this the “Foegen effect”, which has been proven in vivo in an animal model and consists of a deep re-inhalation of hypercondensed droplets or pure virions caught in the facemasks as droplets can worsen prognosis and might be linked to long-term effects of COVID infection.
The warnings for masks have been given from the beginning but were completely ignored:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/19/face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy-dr-blaylock/ Blaylock goes over 17 studies on face-masks. The conclusion: “None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”1
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/25/coronavirus-science-policy-politics-5g/ Research on face masks
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/11/03/is-it-time-for-full-time-mask-mandates/ Research on face masks
The COVID-19 pandemic has led people to wear face masks daily in public. Although the effectiveness of face masks against viral transmission has been extensively studied, there have been few reports on potential hygiene issues due to bacteria and fungi attached to the face masks. We aimed to (1) quantify and identify the bacteria and fungi attaching to the masks, and (2) investigate whether the mask-attached microbes could be associated with the types and usage of the masks and individual lifestyles. We surveyed 109 volunteers on their mask usage and lifestyles, and cultured bacteria and fungi from either the face-side or outer-side of their masks. The bacterial colony numbers were greater on the face-side than the outer-side; the fungal colony numbers were fewer on the face-side than the outer-side. A longer mask usage significantly increased the fungal colony numbers but not the bacterial colony numbers. Although most identified microbes were non-pathogenic in humans; Staphylococcus epidermidis, Staphylococcus aureus, and Cladosporium, we found several pathogenic microbes; Bacillus cereus, Staphylococcus saprophyticus, Aspergillus, and Microsporum. We also found no associations of mask-attached microbes with the transportation methods or gargling. We propose that immunocompromised people should avoid repeated use of masks to prevent microbial infection.
If you are a Lyme/MSIDS patient, you are immunocompromised.
This is not the first time pathogens have been found on masks. Concerned parents put clean or new masks on their kids in the morning, sent them to school for nearly 5-8 hours, and then had them tested in a lab. Here’s what was found:
- 83% of masks were contaminated
- 96 unique strains
- 21 pathogenic strains
- 33% antibiotic resistant strains
11 dangerous pathogens were found:
- treptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
- Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
- Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
- Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs—resistant to antibiotics)
- Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
- Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
- Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease)
- Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)
- Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)
Mask believers don’t seem to care that data shows mask usage has virtually no impact on COVID cases. Similarly to the useless (negative efficacy even) and dangerous COVID gene therapy injections, which don’t stop transmission, infection, severe illness, or even death, zealots don’t care.
The CDC refuses to fix it’s horribly flawed mask study which is being still being used to set public health policy, and the CDC and the FDA are completely guilty of mis or disinformation, yet are still coming after others who disagree with their narrative. The current administration has been found guilty of colluding with social media companies to suppress freedom of speech under the guise of ‘misinformation,’ and nearly got away with a DHS ‘ministry of truth’ type disinformation board run by ‘Scary Poppins’ until the public gave fierce backlash. And now the UN is declaring war on “conspiracy theories” and launches a #thinkbeforesharing campaign. UNESCO has teamed up with Twitter, the European Commission and the World Jewish Congress to launch the campaign.
“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”. – George Orwell 1984
FYI: the EPA has just launched community engagement efforts on warning of new ethylene oxide risk information.
Masks are “sterilized” with Ethylene Oxide — a known carcinogen. Many teachers in various school boards have been experiencing significant symptoms as a direct result of the effects of this chemical.