CORONAVIRUS: SCIENCE, POLICY AND POLITICS
By Arthur Firstenberg
Many people are afraid of even asking whether 5G is playing a role in the COVID-19 disease that has shut down much of the world. It is similar to the fear that has prevented people from questioning the orders to stay home, wear masks, and keep six feet away from each other.
I am about truth, wherever I find it, wherever it may lead, because our world is at stake, and life itself — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual — is being dismantled. Conspiracies have no place in this effort. Neither does fear.
My opinions, based on my reading of the scientific and medical literature, as best as I can determine, are these:
- Did 5G cause the coronavirus? No.
- Does 5G cause disease similar to the coronavirus? Yes.
- Did COVID-19 originate in bats? No.
- Is COVID-19 a recombinant RNA virus, created in a laboratory, intentionally or unintentionally, as part of a research program whose purpose was to protect the population? Did it escape accidentally from a virology laboratory in Wuhan, China? Probably.
The measures that have been put in place, and accepted without question, are ineffective, destructive, and anti-life.
Masks do not protect the wearer. Medical masks are ineffective against viruses, and cloth masks provide breeding grounds for them. A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal found that:
- Healthcare workers caught viruses from their patients 13 times more often if they wore a cloth mask than if they wore a medical mask.
- a Chinese study found that a medical mask was no more protective against viruses than wearing no mask at all.
- The World Health Organization warns that wearing a medical mask “may create a false sense of security” against COVID-19 and that “no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons.”
- The N95 respirator, recommended for medical workers, requires training to use properly and “without training, the masks could not only expose workers to the virus but also lull them into thinking they are protected,” according to doctors at the Harvard School of Public Health. In practice, even the N95 mask has been found to be ineffective in preventing the transmission of viruses. A review of six clinical studies, published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, found that medical workers caught viruses from their patients just as often when they used N95 respirators as when they used ordinary medical masks.
Masks are harmful to the wearer. COVID-19 kills by causing severe hypoxia (low levels of oxygen in the blood). People wearing masks rebreathe some of their exhaled air, lowering the amount of oxygen they are breathing.
“Wearing respirators come[s] with a host of physiological and psychological burdens. These can interfere with task performances and reduce work efficiency. These burdens can even be severe enough to cause life-threatening conditions if not ameliorated,” wrote the author of a 2016 article in the Journal of Biological Engineering. When the N95 respirator was tested in use in 2010, the “dead-space oxygen and carbon dioxide levels did not meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s ambient workplace standards.”
Ventilators do not work and are harmful. Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell quit his job in the Intensive Care Unit at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn because he was required to put his COVID-19 patients on ventilators that he felt were killing them because the air pressure was damaging their lungs. His coronavirus patients all had severe hypoxia but healthy respiratory muscles: they needed oxygen, he said, but not pressure.
“COVID-19 lung disease, as far as I can see, is not a pneumonia,” he said, but seems to be “some kind of viral-induced disease most resembling high altitude sickness… These patients are slowly being starved of oxygen … and while they look like patients absolutely on the brink of death, they do not look like patients dying of pneumonia.” Italian doctors agree: “Patients on ventilators deteriorate anyway, in an unexplained way… Most of these patients are plainly hypoxic.”
PCR tests are not accurate.
A March 25, 2020 paper by Carver and Jones reported that it is not possible to assess the accuracy of PCR tests because:
“There are little public data on the false positive and false negative rates of the various RT-PCR based tests.”
A false positive test means that you are diagnosed with COVID-19 when you don’t actually have it. One of the only studies to date that has attempted to estimate the frequency of false positives is Zhuang et al., “Potential false-positive rate among the ‘asymptomatic infected individuals’ in close contacts of COVID-19 patients”, Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 2020, 41(4): 485-488 (in Chinese).
They concluded that up to 80 percent of non-symptomatic people who test positive for the coronavirus may not actually have it.
Shutdowns do not have any effect.
- Japan, which did not shut down until April 6 and then only with voluntary measures, has 2 COVID-19 deaths per million population.
- China, which shut down in December, has 3 deaths per million population.
- Belarus, which never shut down, has 4 per million.
- South Korea, which has only voluntary measures, has 5 per million.
- Iran, which shut down in early March, has 62 per million.
- Sweden, which did not shut down, has 156 per million.
- Switzerland, which did shut down, has 165 per million.
- Belgium, which did shut down, has 503 deaths per million population.
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, all close to China, have no COVID-19 deaths at all. Vietnam shut down in early February, Laos shut down in late March, and Cambodia has never shut down at all.
- In the U.S., South Dakota, which has not shut down at all, has four times as many cases, but fewer deaths, than neighboring Montana, which is completely locked down.
Death rates in the United States have been going down, not up, since the beginning of the year. If you pay attention to the news, you might assume that record numbers of people are dying. The opposite is true. Not only has overall mortality for the United States been going steadily downward since January, but mortality has been substantially lower this year than last year. These are weekly mortality statistics for the United States from the Centers for Disease Control:
Week Number of Deaths 2019 Number of Deaths 2020
1 58,291 59,087
2 58,351 59,151
3 58,194 57,616
4 57,837 57,000
5 58,128 56,426
6 58,492 56,962
7 57,917 55,981
8 57,858 55,494
9 57,920 54,834
10 58,490 54,157
11 57,872 52,198
12 57,087 51,602
13 56,672 52,285
14 56,595 49,292
15 55,477 47,574
TOTAL 865,181 819,659
We are told that 37,308 people have died this year from COVID-19 through April 18, yet actually 45,522 fewer people have died this year than last year during the same period of time.
RF radiation and COVID-19 cause similar disease. In my last newsletter (“Is the Sky Really Falling?”), I noted some effects of COVID-19 that are similar to effects of radio waves. The list of effects in common has grown, and includes:
- digestive problems
- muscle pain
- cardiac arrhythmias
As many as two-thirds of people who test positive for COVID-19 have lost their sense of smell, often without any other symptoms. Patients are presenting with mental confusion, without any respiratory symptoms at all. Patients are presenting with diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain. When patients with any of these symptoms test positive for the coronavirus, their illnesses are being attributed to that virus. But these are all classic symptoms of radio wave sickness.
When both the virus and RF radiation are present, the disease should be attributed to both.
And RF radiation and COVID-19 both cause hypoxia. COVID-19 impairs oxygen absorption by the blood, and RF radiation impairs oxygen use by the cells. COVID-19 would not be so severe were it not for the radiation.
Recently, there is a new symptom that is being attributed to the virus that is exactly what one would expect to see from millimeter waves: a “fizzing” sensation throughout the body. It is being described as a “buzzing sensation,” “a burning feeling,” and “an electric sensation in the skin.” It is probably wrongly being attributed to the virus, and is due instead to 5G.
It is a fact that 5G was turned on in Wuhan, China on November 1, 2019, and that the first known COVID-19 patient became ill there on November 17. It is a fact that there is a research virology lab in Wuhan, and that researchers there coauthored a paper in 2015 with American researchers from Chapel Hill, North Carolina describing a hybrid coronavirus that they had created by attaching a spike protein from bats to a SARS coronavirus. Zheng-Li Shi, the lead researcher from Wuhan, said in an interview in Scientific American that she had worried that COVID-19 was a virus that had escaped from her lab, but she reassured the world that she had checked and it did not resemble any of the viruses that she had collected in bat caves. Yet in the next sentence she justified her claim that COVID-19 came from bats by saying that it was almost identical to a virus that she had collected in a bat cave in Yunnan.
The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in China multiple times. As revealed by the Washington Post on April 14, 2020, U.S. Embassy officials had warned in 2018 that sloppy safety protocols for handling contagious viruses in the Wuhan lab “represented a risk of a new SARS-like pandemic.”
It is also a fact that the animal market in Wuhan does not sell bats. A YouTube video that has been shared on social media that shows bats being sold for meat at a market was actually filmed in Langowan, Indonesia, and not in China at all.
In short, 5G is part of the coronavirus equation, and everything that we have been doing to address the pandemic has more to do with politics and fear than with reality. It is time to re-open society, to take off our masks, and to open our eyes to what is really happening to our world.
For Firstenberg’s Curriculum Vitae: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/96e76-curriculumvitaeofarthurfirstenberg.pdf
To sign the international petition to halt 5G: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/sign-individual