The ivermectin arm of the U.K’s PRINCIPLE trial is “currently paused due to supply issues,” according to the trial’s website. Guess who manufacturers ivermectin? Merck – the company that was accused of fraud, deceit, negligence, falsifying data, paid $4.85 billion settlement with injured plaintiffs over Vioxx when it did not disclose known heart attack risk in its clinical trial data, and who is in bed with our government, paying it royalties.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The cost of a complete five-day course of Molnupiravir is $700 — or $70 per pill. That amounts to a 4,000% markup over what it costs Merck to make the drug.
- Citing 2013 prices provided by the WHO, Campbell said a five-day course of ivermectin — 10 3mg pills — costs $0.53. (However, at today’s U.S. prices, 10 3mg pills cost about $39).
The company said that it has “concluded that the probability of ivermectin providing a potentially safe and efficacious treatment option for SARS-CoV-2 infection is low and have prioritized internal efforts towards the development of alternate candidates that provide a higher probability of success for the treatment of COVID-19.”
Ha, ha, ha….seriously, this is laughable if it wasn’t killing people.
OK, so you know ivermectin works and you are basically taking your marbles and going home to create your own game, a patented drug which will make you a whole lot more money. I get it, out with the old in with the new.
A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.
What are the details?
Kathleen Davies, a 63-year-old northern Virginia woman, became severely ill with COVID in October, and she has been on a ventilator since Nov. 3.
Davies was prescribed ivermectin by her family doctor, but she could not complete her regimen upon being admitted to the Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. That’s because the northern Virginia hospital refused to administer the drug, “citing medical, legal and practical concerns,” the Fauquier Times reported. (See link for article)
A family member who works at the hospital urged the hospital to give her ivermectin to no avail. Then in Dec. they took legal action and a circuit court judge ordered the hospital to give her the drug. The hospital ignored the order.
The hospital is relying on “consensus” medicine and the fact the patient’s doctor does not have hospital privileges.
The judge then ruled that this is not state law and again ordered the hospital to permit giving ivermectin.
Hospital: “Talk to the butt.”
The judge finally held the hospital in contempt of court for “needlessly interposing requirements that stand in the way of the patient’s desired physician administering investigational drugs as part of the Health Care Decisions Act and the federal and state Right to Try Acts.” and imposed daily $10,000 fines retroactive to Dec. 9, 2021.
The judge gave the hospital until 9 p.m. on Monday to administer ivermectin, or he would levy additional fines.
Kathleen Davies was given ivermectin at 8:45 p.m.
And that is what it takes to save lives in the crazy, topsy-turvy world of COVID where experimental, fast-tracked, never approved for human use injections, that don’t stop transmission or infection, are ineffective, and which have caused more adverse reactions and death than any other “vaccine” in 30 years are accepted without hesitation and proven, cheap, effective drugs with decades of safety behind them are denied to dying patients. Please also read this important article on how hospitals get money for utilizing “consensus based” medicine even when it doesn’t work and costs lives.
The hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
An internist ultimately administered a five-day course of 24 milligrams of ivermectin, from November 8 through November 12. The doctor stated: “Every day after ivermectin, there was accelerated and stable improvement,” said Dr. Bain, who administered the drug in two previous court cases after hospitals refused. “Three times we’ve shown something,” he told me. “There’s a signal of benefit for ventilator patients.”
- With only a 10-20% chance of survival, the judge listed ivermectin’s possible side-effects from a government website: dizziness, pruitus, nausea/diarrhea, and stated that effects were so minimal that the patient’s condition outweighs risks by 100-fold.
- A Kool-aid drinking doctor had the audacity to state that the risk of ivermectin gives no benefits.
- This patient’s case is the costliest with three decisions, four court appearances, and now an appeal that is certainly moot. The attorney battled another case in the same health system that involved Nurije Fype, age sixty-eight. Her case inspired Dr. Ng to file suit. Fype, who is probably only alive today due to judicious treatment with ivermectin, is now four and a half months downstream and doing great.
- Sun Ng, a 71-year-old man who spent 22 days on a ventilator with COVID-19, was discharged following a court-mandated successful treatment cycle of ivermectin. Source
In other words, Ng made a FULL RECOVERY – and so did 80-year-old Judith Smentkiewicz, also on a ventilator with a 20% chance of survival.
Also read this doctor’s experience with 0/2000 hospitalizations utilizing early treatment which includes ivermectin. Here’s another doctor’s experience saving 1,700 utilizing HCQ, zinc, and azithromycin.
How many more cases must be presented before doctors smell a rat?
Answer: cases don’t matter.
And speaking of Communism, COVID investigator funded by Chinese Communist Party just removed from WHO team, is now calling on ‘Justice’ for online threats, and Dr. Evil, the doctor who has no qualms funding research that forced children to ingest harmful and dangerous chemotherapy drugs, on abominable experiments on dogs, and torturing monkeys, putting fetal scalps on rats, and taking American tax-dollars to fund illegal ‘gain of function’ research to make coronaviruses more virulent in humans is calling for his comrade’s protection. He also sees no problem with conflicts of interest.
- Koopmans was listed as one of 28 members on WHO’s Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins of Novel Pathogens (SAGO)
- SAGO’s updated member list fails to include Koopmans as a contributor to the effort to allegedly uncover the origins of COVID-19
- The National Pulse unearthed her role on a scientific advisory board of the Centers for Disease Control of Guangdong China
- She has also authored scientific research papers and journal articles supported by Chinese Communist Party grants