To keep the narrative alive and well, no meaningful conversations will ever happen regarding the following topics:
‘Important Conversations Never Had’: Colleges Quietly End Mandates Without Addressing Harms
Many major universities across the country are quietly dropping their COVID-19 vaccine mandates for students at the end of the spring semester. Critics say in addition to ending mandates, there must be a public conversation about the harms they caused. By Brenda Baletti, Ph.D. (See link for article)
These conversations will never happen in a million years.
“The fact that they were ushered in, and then out again, with so little visible outrage from so many, is the story to focus on. There is no doubt that this, or worse, could very easily happen again.” ~ Julie E. Ponesse, Ph.D., former ethics professor from Huron College who was banned from campus for resisting the mandate.
And that is the truth of the matter.
COVID Vaccines Were Never Safe for Pregnant Women, Pfizer’s Own Data Show
Pfizer elected not to follow up the vast majority of pregnancies in the original human trials, despite high miscarriage rates in the minority they did follow.
By David Bell, M.D.
The mRNA vaccines were released globally in early 2021 with the slogan “safe and effective.” Unusually for a new class of medicine, they were soon recommended by public health authorities for pregnant women.
By late 2021, working-age women, including those who were pregnant, were being thrown out of employment for not agreeing to be injected.
Those who took the mRNA vaccines did so based on trust in health authorities — the assumption being that they would not have been approved if the evidence was not absolutely clear.
The role of regulatory agencies was to protect the public and, therefore, if they were approved, the “vaccines” were safe.
Recently, a lengthy vaccine evaluation report sponsored by Pfizer and submitted to the Australian regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) dated January 2021 was released under a Freedom of Information (FOI) request.
The report contains significant new information that had been suppressed by the TGA and by Pfizer itself. Much of this relates directly to the issue of safety in pregnancy and its impacts on the fertility of women of childbearing age.
The whole report is important, but four key data points stand out:
- The rapid decline in antibody and T cells in monkeys following the second dose.
- Biodistribution studies (previously released in 2021 through a FOI request in Japan) showing widespread distribution of the “vaccine” with high concentration in the ovaries, liver, adrenal glands, and spleen.
- Data on the impact of fertility outcomes for rats.
- Data on fetal abnormalities in rats.
- Calling these gene therapy products vaccines means that no genotoxicity or carcinogenicity studies have been done.
Nothing about these shots is safe or effective, but no meaningful dialogue or admissions will be forthcoming on these facts either.
Your COVID Vaccination Status Isn’t Private — Despite Media Claims to the Contrary
COVID-19 “vaccination” status was not considered a private medical matter at all during 2021 and 2022, yet mainstream media now want you to believe that your COVID-19 jab status is protected by medical privacy laws.
Story at a glance:
- In mid-February, I reported that the U.S. government has secretly been tracking those who didn’t get the COVID-19 jab or are only partially jabbed, through a previously unknown surveillance program.
- Within days, fact-checkers tried to debunk the idea that individual people are being tracked, or that these data could be misused by government or third parties.
- COVID-19 “vaccination” status was not considered a private medical matter at all during 2021 and 2022, yet mainstream media now want you to believe that your COVID-19 jab status is protected by medical privacy laws.
- Your medical data are not nearly as private as you think. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is rife with exemptions when it comes to your privacy. Federal agencies such as Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), for example, are exempt from the privacy clauses and can access identifiable data — especially if there’s an outbreak of infectious disease, be it real or fictitious.
- Government agencies and a number of third parties or “covered entities” can also use a number of loopholes to re-identify previously de-identified patient data. (See link for article)
Think this zinger will be discussed or debated? Nope. Not a fat-chance.
http:// Approx. 12 Min
Vax Mandates FINALLY End, Biden Won’t Admit They FAILED
May 2, 2023
I must disagree with Soave on “vaccine” efficacy because the “vaccine” trials have been proven to be a complete scam. Similarly to Lyme/MSIDS, everything is built upon a house of cards that continues to be regurgitated as truth, thereby propagating a lie.
- a vaccine that is actually merely a placebo will inevitably appear to have high efficacy if there is a time delay after vaccination during which the participant is classified as ‘unvaccinated’.
- There are numerous assumptions that all fuel the efficacy scam:
- Public starts out week 1 as unvaxxed and by week 14 about 90% have been jabbed once.
- the vax rollout starts with 1% of the unvaxxed getting the jab in week one which peaks at 35% in week 8 falling back to 10% in each of the last 3 weeks.
- There is a constant weekly infection rate throughout the period
- Any vaxxed person who becomes infected within 2 weeks (and in some cases 3 weeks) of getting the shot is classified as unvaxxed
- Go here to look at the math and graphs to determine this is a completely USELESS injection that appears to have a very high efficacy in the first few weeks, but it’s all a mirage. Even negative efficacy can be made to look 95% effective!
Another misleading issue is the issue of using placebos in “vaccine” trials. For instance the NY Times recently claimed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr is misleading the public by stating hepatitis B vaccines are not tested against placebos in clinical trials. When you follow the white rabbit you learn that when older vaccines are reformulated or updated, they are not required to have a placebo group.
The first HepB vaccine was initially a heat-treated form of the virus. In 1981 the FDA approved an inactivated plasma vaccine for human use derived from the collection of blood from hepatitis B virus-infected (HBsAg-positive) donors. The pooled blood was subjected to formaldehyde and heat treatment or pasteurization. Merck manufactured it “Heptavax,” which was discontinued in 1990 and it is no longer available in the U.S. This was the vaccine was tested in a “large” trial of 1,083 adult homosexual men randomly assigned to get the vaccine or a placebo. Source
Fast forward to an entirely different second generation HepB vaccine that is genetically engineered or DNA recombinant vaccine which is approved for BABIES. The vaccine is entirely different and it’s approval is for an entirely different population. Do you see the the problem here? They want to use apples and compare them to oranges. This is what is misleading and THIS type of disinformation needs to be addressed big time – but never will be because this isn’t vaccine science, it’s vaccine religion.
http:// Approx. 10 Min
FDA: Licensed “Vaccines” Don’t Need to Prevent Infections or Transmission
Another perfect example of disinformation in the vaccine religion.
- The CDC changed the definition of what a vaccine truly is. It used to be required to produce immunity for a specific disease. Now, it simply stimulates an immune response.
- CDC keeps revising the definition of what “fully vaccinated” means.
- WHO changes definition of herd immunity.
- “Vaccine” manufacturers acknowledge the shots were not even tested for reduction in hospitalization, death, transmission, or infection. They were only tested for reduction in severe symptoms, which is not the proper endpoint for efficacy.
- Vaccine effectiveness has clocked in at under 1% or even below zero.