**UPDATE July, 2022**
The Department of Homeland Security has shut down the controversial Disinformation Governance Board after massive public outcry.
The House Minority Leader States the Governance Board Controls Free Speech
Feds Ask for Covid-19 “Misinformation” — Indiana Attorney General Sends Them CDC Remarks
When the U.S. Surgeon General’s office asked states to supply it with examples of Covid-19 misinformation, it probably did not expect what it got from Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita: a list of false statements from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials.
Rokita’s letter, dated May 2 but released to the public Monday, was compiled with the help of his co-signatories, Stanford University medical professor Jay Bhattacharya and former Harvard University medical professor Martin Kuldorff.
In their letter, the three “agree” with the Surgeon General “that misinformation has been a major problem during the pandemic,” but they contend that much of the misinformation has come “from the CDC and other health organizations.” To prove it, they cite several categories of such disinformation. (See link for article)
- CDC vastly over counts COVID deaths by not distinguishing primary, contributing, or entirely unrelated factors causing death.
- Incidentall testing positive for COVID does not mean it caused death.
- Officials downplay or deny natural immunity and pushed “vaccines” that they said would prevent transmission – which they blatantly don’t.
- The decision to shutter schools was based on false claims that it would be protective. Sweden served as a control group and demonstrated to the world that keeping society open did not cause any negative consequences. Further, Sweden has had near ZERO overall excess death during the ‘pandemic.’
- Officials state that everyone is at risk when in reality there is more than 1,000-fold difference between the risk of hospitalization and death for the old relative to the young.
- Lockdowns are an aberration and a catastrophic failure of public health policy.
- Cloth masks are useless, N95s have only limited effectiveness, and mask mandates are not effective at all.
- PCR tests are flawed and contract tracing is a waste of resources.
- Mass testing has failed to slow the ‘pandemic’ but have imposed great costs.
- ZERO COVID is not nor ever will be attainable.
- It will take decades to repair the public’s trust in science and public health.
Biden’s “Disinfo” Board Paused, “Scary Poppins” Drafts Resignation
By Tyler Durden
The Department of Homeland Security has “paused” its newly created Disinformation Governance Board, after its head, Nina Jankowicz, was called out for being a Russiagate truther, and going full “libs of TikTok” with creepy Disney-themed songs in a fake British accent – lending to the nickname “Scary Poppins.”
Biden’s head of the new “Disinformation Governance Board” pic.twitter.com/RZqILqT18c
— Clown World Today (@cwt_news) April 29, 2022
According to the Washington Post, the 33-year-old Jankowicz “was thrust into the spotlight by the very forces she dedicated her career to combating,” and has been “subject to an unrelenting barrage of harassment and abuse.”
Yes, because the head of a brand new Orwellian department shouldn’t be questioned.
Now, just three weeks after its announcement, the Disinformation Governance Board is being “paused,” according to multiple employees at DHS, capping a back-and-forth week of decisions that changed during the course of reporting of this story. On Monday, DHS decided to shut down the board, according to multiple people with knowledge of the situation. By Tuesday morning, Jankowicz had drafted a resignation letter in response to the board’s dissolution. – WaPo
(See link for article)
- Please see this article to learn about Biden’s ‘Ministry of Truth’, and ‘Scary Poppins.’
- Earlier this month, 20 attorneys general threatened legal action unless DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas immediately disbanded the board.
- In a May 5 letter, they said the board was not only “unconstitutional, illegal, and un-American” but also “Orwellian.”
- Evidently fierce backlash has caused the DHS to “pause” it’s disinformation board, but the mainstream media is blaming only Republicans and refuses to believe that people of every distinction might actually care about privacy.
- Predictably a DHS spokes person states the board’s purpose has been grossly mischaracterized and will not police speech.