For a recap on where we stand:
- The FDA and Pfizer had to hit pause on their plan to push Covid shots into our youngest and most vulnerable children because of an overwhelming outpouring of opposition.
- In Missouri, health advocates stopped the confirmation of a Public Health Director who had undisclosed ties to a company pushing vaccine passports.
- SCOTUS is holding the line when agencies with no ties to our communities try to tell us how to make choices in our daily lives.
- The White House wants to place itself directly into our schools, our homes, our jobs, and our healthcare. But the people are saying No!
- Finally, the “misinformation” health advocates were sharing is now becoming mainstream news. The narrative is changing because truth was spoken to power and the truth will prevail.
- This year is crucial for the future of our country and for our children. In this mid-term election year, the people WILL make their voices heard. Make sure you are registered and that you vote in your primaries.
- The antidote to federal overreach into our communities is…a strong community. Source
Lastly, watch this 10 minute speech at a recent protest. She hits the nail on the head – powerfully.
Feb. 15, 2022