Feb. 9, 2022
Please keep in mind, that if DHS gets away with this, all Lyme/MSIDS patients and the doctors who dare treat them will be considered terrorists as well since they too are spreading a “misleading narrative” according to mainstream science and organizations like the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
This move will squelch free speech and the debate that is required for science to be transparent and unbiased.
By Matt Agorist
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Monday issued a bulletin warning of a heightened terrorism alert in the United States. One of the “key factors” for the heightened threat, which the DHS considers terrorism, is “the proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions.”
Naturally, this has many folks concerned, especially considering the examples cited in the bulletin which include “false or misleading narratives” about “unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19.”
While parts of the memo cite calls for violence and attacks by foreign terrorist organizations — which are actual terror threats — as cause for concern, the idea that the government’s definition of misinformation could potentially earn you the label of “terrorist,” is shocking. (See link for article)
- DHS’s bulletin states that those who give false or misleading narratives which sows discord or undermines public trust in U.S. government institutions are to be viewed as “terrorists.”
- The article points out that not too long ago the lab leak theory was considered “misinformation,” until it wasn’t, and up until COVID, scientific debate was expected, welcomed, and needed.
- Doctors Robert Malone , Peter McCullough, Pierre Kory, and others like them who challenge the “vaccine” mandate and censorship of COVID treatments are now, according to this bulletin, terrorists. Joe Rogan would also be considered a terrorist. In fact, I would be considered a terrorist simply for posting this.
- Given the extremely broad definition of what the government considers “misinformation,” this bulletin is one of the most worrisome documents to come from the feds in recent history and actually serves to undermine trust by threatening anyone who dares to question the status quo.
- Speaking of undermining trust in the government, military public health officials have been adding random numbers to codes in the DMED, the military’s health surveillance system, after whistleblowers came forth with shocking increases in medical diagnoses after the COVID shot roll-out showing one of two things: 1. there were massive “vaccine” injuries, or 2. our military is frighteningly unhealthy and the Pentagon lost complete control over epidemiological surveillance of health issues for years. Either choice undermines trust in our government.
Steve Kirsch recently wrote an article called, “DHS: Here is a List of Top COVID Misinformation Spreaders You Should Investigate ASAP.” Here’s Kirsch’s list:
- President Joe Biden who said the “vaccines” were safe and effective, when they aren’t, wore ineffective masks which mislead the public, and refused to meet with anyone with opposing viewpoints.
- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky also told everyone the “vaccines” are safe and effective and that masks work. She withheld information about early treatments.
- NIAID Director Anthony Fauci funded the virus, covered it up, knowingly spread misinformation and then lied to Congress. He is behind the fact there are no widely accepted early treatments.
- U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy also stated the “vaccines” were safe and effective, and masks work, but was silent about early treatments. He is behind labeling people as spreading “disinformation.”
- FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock promised to investigate a case that proved fraud in the Pfizer trial and then did nothing. The FDA also denied EUA to fluvoxamine which was proven to reduce COVID mortality by 12X in a large phase 3 trial.
- COVID-19 Guidelines Chairman Cliff Lane discredited every single working COVID early treatment.
- Bill Gates funded the misinformation campaigns (fact checkers) including GAVI.
- Tom Shimabukuro (CDC vaccine expert) never mentioned the VAERS URF which underplayed the danger of the vaccines by at least 41x and deliberately misled people about causality by claiming it couldn’t be determined. He ignored nearly all the safety & death signals.
- John Su (CDC, VAERS expert) See Tom Shimabukuro
- Steven A. Anderson, top vaccine safety official at the FDA deliberately ignored all the VAERS and DMED safety signals and then ignored all attempts to meet and discuss them.
- Gavin Newsom, Governor of California mandated “vaccination” in California even though he was injured by it, and will not “vaccinate” his own kids.
- Dr. Richard Pan, California State Senator introduced legislation in the California legislature to close the Personal Exemption Loophole for COVID-19 School Vaccinations which will lead to the death of an unknown number of children. All done with no scientific evidence.
He then states that the top corporate spreaders of misinformation are: Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, and Nextdoor, and that collectively they are responsible for the deaths over over 1 million Americans.
Kirsch then gives a list created by Dr. Toby Rogers. Please go here for the list. Many politicians are listed, as well as the media, and special “honorable mentions” such as the AMA, IDSA, and state medical boards. Many of the exact same players in the Lyme/MSIDS debacle. James Corbett also gives a list of another dirty dozen who have caused untold harm.
The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) was recently called out by Facebook for manufacturing a “faulty narrative” without “any evidence” against 12 individuals it has repeatedly defamed and labeled as the “disinformation dozen.”