Three Reasons Why COVID-19 Can Cause Silent Hypoxia
Many people with severe COVID-19 and dangerously low oxygen levels do not have difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, thus the condition was dubbed “silent” hypoxia. To learn what causes silent hypoxia — abnormally low — researchers tested three different scenarios.
- As reported by Science Daily, the researchers first looked at how COVID-19 impacts the lungs’ ability to regulate where blood is directed, causing the lungs of some patients to lose the ability to restrict blood flow to already damaged tissue. For blood oxygen levels to drop to the levels observed in COVID-19 patients, blood flow needs to be much higher than normal in areas of the lungs that can no longer gather oxygen — which contributes to low oxygen levels throughout the entire body, researchers said.
- Secondly, they looked at how blood clotting impacts blood flow in different areas of the lung. They noted that when the lining of blood vessels get inflamed from COVID-19 infection, tiny blood clots too small to be seen on medical scans may form inside the lungs. Researchers found that the tiny blood clots could incite silent hypoxia, but determined that condition alone is not likely to cause oxygen levels to drop as low as the levels seen in documented COVID-19 cases.
- Last, the team wanted to find out if COVID-19 interferes with the normal ratio of air-to-blood flow that the lungs need to function normally. The study suggests that for this to be a cause of silent hypoxia, the mismatch must be happening in parts of the lung that don’t appear injured or abnormal on lung scans.
SOURCE: ScienceDaily November 19, 2020
For more: **Disclaimer**
Anything written about treatments is for educational purposes only. Please discuss any and all treatments with your physician.
- Nebulized hydrogen peroxide
- (This safe, cheap treatment can be used any time symptoms start. You simply need a nebulizer, distilled water, 12% food grade hydrogen peroxide, himalayan sea salt, and a glass storage bottle that seals properly. Store in the refrigerator until needed. The final solution is a 3% hydrogen peroxide treatment. Details in link on how to use.)
- According to Dr. Lee Merritt, patients should be taking the following supplements: vitamins D,C, NAC, zinc, quercetin, and selenium.
- I personally had this spike protein illness. It wasn’t fun. I was flat on my back for 12 days with an unstoppable fever, aches, and eventually nausea that prohibited me from eating. It all began in my chest (pressure and tickling dry cough). I was weakening by the day. What turned me around were two treatments of blood ozone, 25gms of IV C, and IVERMECTIN.
- You must take Ivermectin on a full stomach to get it into the cells where the spike protein is (unlike when you take it as a dewormer). I’m happy to report that both my husband and I beat this with the appropriate treatment. The COVID injection, BTW, turns your body into a spike protein manufacturing machine. They don’t know if this spike protein manufacturing ever stops. Food for thought. Also, more and more reports are coming out that those who received the injection(s) are making those around them ill with the spike protein illness. Many doctors are calling for those who received the injections to be quarantined and are prohibiting them from their office due to fears of the unknown on pregnancy and the developing fetus.