http:// Approx. 43 Min.
The Link Between Autoimmune Disease, Chronic Fatigue, And Hidden Infections
May 5, 2021
Pandemic aside, we’re seeing a national immune crisis. Autoimmune conditions continue to rise to record numbers, not to mention all of the chronic mystery illnesses that so many people struggle with daily. I’ve experienced this firsthand, along with the corresponding frustration and fear. There is an intriguing hypothesis about these conditions that I get into with my guests, Dana Parish and Dr. Steven Phillips, today on The Doctor’s Farmacy: underlying infections. Sneaky tick-borne diseases like Lyme, parasitic infections, and certain viruses can be extremely hard to diagnose. Meanwhile, they can contribute to an immune system collapse and other life-threatening breakdowns throughout the entire body.
Dr. Phillips and Dana Parish share their incredible stories of overcoming chronic stealth infections after numerous doctors couldn’t help them. Lyme was a common factor for both of them, while Dr. Phillips was also able to diagnose Bartonella in Dana. At their worst, they both had extremely limited mobility and felt their lives were at risk. Dana shares that in addition to recovering her mobility and strength, treating these infections also had a profound impact on her mental health by reducing her anxiety and depression. Dr. Phillips’ journey not only forced him to be his own detective to find healing, but also showed him how much discordance there is among conventional medicine in treating diseases like Lyme.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/06/08/dr-phillips-dads-recent-covid-19-outrage-triumph/ Since this was written, much data is available on the effectiveness of ivermectin for COVID, but doctors are being attacked, the drug is censored and banned and hospitals have become modern day “killing fields,” which have chosen the “Fauci death protocol” using deadly ventilators and dangerous, ineffective remdesivir. The reason for this is two-fold:
- The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations)
- Waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which allows hospitals to “violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion. This simply means COVID patients are literally prisoners in the hospital, are isolated, and have no say in their treatment.
Hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
CMS implemented “value-based” payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more. Source