#ABV or Anything But The Vaccine
While mainstream media is quick to not only reject the theory that Damar Hamlin’s cardiac arrest might be linked to the COVID injections, it is also quick to spread vitriol by calling those who consider the very idea “far-right,” “vile,” “anti-vaxxer” and “conspiracy theorists.” Member of House of Lords has told mainstream media, “Antivaxers are a global menace who must be defeated.”
So much for being open-minded and waiting for the jury to come out.
You see this was never about health, science or safety.
For those unfamiliar with Hamlin’s case, he is a Buffalo Bills player who was resuscitated twice before he could be stabilized, intubated, and sedated after what appears to be a routine play with a hit to his chest in a game against the Bengals. After the hit he started to get up but collapsed requiring CPR. Source In this update it appears he opened his eyes and has moved his hands and feet but is still intubated and remains in the ICU.
**UPDATE Feb. 2023**
Hamlin appeared on a TV interview in which he was asked how his doctor described what happened to him. After a gut-wrenching pause, he states: ‘That’s something I want to stay away from,” clearly dodging the question.
The following short video of cardiologist, internist, and epidemiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough explains why the COVID shot link should not be ruled out. There are now more than 200 peer-reviewed studies on COVID-19 “vaccine”- induced myocarditis.
https://rumble.com/v23tdbe-dr.-peter-mccullough-on-damar-hamlin-collapse-what-is-causing-young-athlete.html Video Here (Approx. 4 Min)
Dr. Peter McCullough On Damar Hamlin Collapse (What Is Causing Young Athletes To Drop?)
- Prior to 2021, there were approximately 29 cardiac arrests per year.
- Since the “vaccination” campaign there have been more than 1,500 per year of which 1,101 were fatal.
“The FDA says the ‘vaccines’ cause myocarditis and heart damage. Autopsies studies show it can be and is fatal. The same is true for blood clots and neurologic damage. Our agencies should be protecting the health of Americans, and safety is job #1. I’m disappointed that they are minimizing it.” ~ Dr. Peter McCullough
I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery.
In response to mainstream media, and even several doctors opining that commotio cordis was the likely cause, McCullough states:
A Google search of the words “football player commotio cordis” between the years 1970 and 2022 yielded ONE 2011 report of a junior varsity football player in Massachusetts who suffered from commotio cordis.
So far, I have been unable to find any documented cases that have occurred in the NFL. (Perhaps our readers can find some cases and share them with us).
This suggests that the age of NFL players and the protective padding over their hearts result in a lower incidence of commotio cordis than the incidence documented in sports such as baseball, in which players’ chests are exposed to a projectile.
McCullough isn’t alone is questioning the commotio cordis narrative.
Dr. Sanjay Verma, an interventional cardiologist, wrote that it was nearly impossible to cause commotio cordis with a shoulder pad hit to the chest, which appeared to be the case, because shoulder pads are designed to absorb precisely such a shock. He also states that it has never occurred 103 years of NFL.
According to commentator Toby Rogers, Ph.D., M.P.P, Big Pharma took to #MedTwitter within minutes of Hamlin’s collapse to “flood the zone with a lie — that the heart attack was definitely the result of ‘Commotio Cordis,’” to set a narrative that would become unbreakable.
U.S. sports leagues and European leagues have compelled athletes to be “vaccinated” in order to participate, making vaccination highly likely. ABC News reported in October that the NBA, NFL, and MLS have “vaccination” rates greater than 90% with the NHL and WNBA at over 99%.
McCullough states that if Hamlin was “vaccinated” then the public deserves to know and subclinical “vaccine”- induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis.
He raises the question of whether this will even be considered, and then points out the inevitable answer:
I raise this question because the NFL is a member of the COVID-19 Community Corps—a Biden Administration & HHS program for transferring money to participating organizations in exchange for promoting COVID-19 vaccination among their members.
Those making massive highly publicized statements promoting the injections have a built-in motive for concealing evidence that their actions resulted in harm. Propaganda campaigns and collusion are prolific with all things COVID.
Unfortunately, this too will be anything but the “vaccines” or #ABV.
Despite opening one eye to prolific corruption, the public will never know the truth because it’s is a high profile case and the narrative must continue at all costs.
BTW: it’s not just football players who are dropping:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2022/12/24/doctors-sue-state-of-ca-over-doctor-censorship-bill-biden-forced-to-retreat-as-military-gets-major-vaccine-mandate-victory-runners-collapsing-at-brooklynn-marathon/ All 16 runners who collapsed and the runner who died at the Brooklyn half marathon said they were “vaccinated.”
- https://thecovidblog.com/2023/01/03/damar-hamlin-24-year-old-nfl-buffalo-bills-safety-in-critical-condition-after-collapsing-on-the-field-while-former-nfl-player-uche-nwaneri-dies-suddenly/ This article shows videos of many suffering nearly identical sudden cardiac arrests.
A sample of relevant stories about athletes that recently suffered from heart conditions that can be independently corroborated are listed below, as well as the report the German newspaper Berliner Zeitung published seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently,” many of which are also listed here in English. Two more examples were added to the list when Sheffield United’s John Fleck collapsed, and Sherrif Tiraspol winger Adama Traore went down near the end of a Champions League game against Real Madrid, reports Summit News.
- Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match
- Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game
- Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest, passes away
- Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch
- Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues
- Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack
- Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star hospitalized due to blood clots
- Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game
- Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game
- Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues
- Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna
- Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game
- Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine
- Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away
- Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game
- Jens De Smet, 27, footballer has to sit down on field, passes away of heart attack
- Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack
Go here for the latest VAERS reports as well as the mounting adverse reactions & deaths – many of which happened to healthy, young athletes.