Go here to listen to Senator Hawley rip into DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas for his agency’s collusion with Big Tech to suppress the speech of US citizens, as well as potentially targeting certain individuals as “domestic terrorists” for questioning COVID origins, “vaccine” safety, and other related controversial subjects. Go here to stop this madness.
Groundbreaking: Study Details How Media, Big Tech Censored Doctors and Scientists Who Challenged COVID Narrative
A groundbreaking new scientific paper published Tuesday exposes the suppression and censorship of doctors and medical experts who opposed and challenged the official COVID-19 narrative.
Published in the sociological journal Minerva, “Censorship and Suppression of Covid-19 Heterodoxy: Tactics and Counter-Tactics,” details the experiences of medical professionals who spoke out against public health directives, and how they responded to efforts to suppress them.
The paper was co-authored by a team of Israeli and Australian scholars, including Yaffa Shir-Raz of the University of Haifa in Israel, Ety Elisha of The Max Stern Yezreel Valley College in Israel, Brian Martin of the University of Wollongong in Australia, Natti Ronel of Bar Ilan University in Israel, and Josh Guetzkow of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel.
As noted by Dr. Robert Malone, himself an outspoken critic of COVID-19 “orthodoxy,” the publication of this article is particularly significant as Minerva is released by “mainstream academic publisher” Springer, a “Q1 journal in its subfield” of sociology with a “decent” research impact factor in the social sciences — meaning that it enjoys a strong reputation within its academic field.
Malone said the article also is notable because one of its authors, Yaffa Shir-Raz, “broke the story with video from the internal meeting at the Israeli ministry of health” on “how they hid many of the key findings regarding the Pfizer mRNA vaccine adverse effects.” (See link for article)
- Media, tech companies played a central role in stifling COVID debate
- These companies used censorship and smear tactics to destroy the reputations & careers of dissenters
- This suppression of scientific dissent has far-reaching implications for medicine, science and public health
- The study interviewed scientists and doctors globally who have experienced this but remain anonymous
- Results show that the media and the medical establishment both used censorship and suppression against dissenters including:
- exclusion (media stopped interviewing and accepting opinion pieces from dissenters)
- derogatory labeling (anti-vaxxers, COVID deniers, dis/misinformation spreaders, conspiracy theorists)
- Bought-out “fact checkers” were used to publicly undermine dissenters & social media removed posts, tweets, videos and even deleted accounts claiming dissenters violated “community rules.”
- hostile comments
- threatening statements (dissenters weren’t allowed to identify themselves with their institution when being interviewed or when expressing their views – as a condition of renewing their contract)
- dismissal by employers (defamation with intention to harm dissenter’s reputations & careers. Many were disqualified from prestigious positions without due process or transparency)
- The media was then used to spread the negative information around
- official inquiries (investigations with threats to withdraw medical licenses, lawsuits with financial claims, and police searches of private clinics)
- Please read & watch a video about Dr. Jackie Stone from Zimbabwe & how she faced four charges & was found guilty of two. Other persecuted doctors are listed as well. **UPDATE** This article states Stone was fined on two charges but faces no jail sentence. She plans to fight back.
- revocation of medical licenses
- retraction of scientific papers after publication (often without peer review or unprecedented time taken to publish the material)
- Tactics are consistent with Jansen and Martin’s framework on the dynamics of censorship, where covering up, devaluing, reinterpreting, and censoring information through official channels while intimidating dissenters are used
- Despite this persecution, which caused “shock and surprise,” respondents remained undeterred and decided to fight back using counter-tactics due to their strong belief in the freedom of speech and their concern for public health
- Counter-tactics include use of alternative channels to get their information out, creating a parallel world to mainstream media and medicine (a lot like Lymeland). New journals and non-profits were created due to the failure of existing ones
- Study authors contrasted their paper with “Online Conspiracy Groups: Micro-Bloggers, Bots, and Coronavirus Conspiracy Talk on Twitter.”
Leaked Documents Reveal Homeland Security’s ‘Expansive’ Influence Over Social Media Censorship
Internal U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memos, emails and public documents outline “an expansive effort” by DHS to influence tech platforms, despite the Biden administration’s failure earlier this year to launch a Disinformation Governance Board.
Leaked government documents reveal that U.S. government officials have access to a special portal through which they can directly flag Facebook and Instagram posts and request that the posts be “throttled or suppressed,” The Intercept reported Monday.
As of Oct. 31, the “content request system” at facebook.com/xtakedowns/login was still live despite the public uproar earlier this year when attorneys general in 20 states threatened legal action unless the Biden administration immediately disbanded the “Orwellian” Disinformation Governance Board.
Mark Crispin Miller, Ph.D., professor of Media, Culture, and Communication at New York University, told The Defender that collusion between the U.S. government and media companies to censor U.S. citizens is nothing new — but it’s become a “catastrophic trend.” (See link for article)
Judge Hands Biden Admin Huge Setback In Big Tech-Government Censorship Case
The Biden administration’s attempt to block depositions of several key officials was turned down Nov. 2 by a U.S. judge.
U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty, a Trump appointee, rejected a request for a partial stay of his Oct. 21 order authorizing the depositions of eight officials, including President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Government lawyers asked the judge to impose the partial stay as an appeals court weighs a request to vacate the part of his order that enables the depositions of Surgeon General Vivek Murthy, a Biden appointee; Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director Jen Easterly, a Biden appointee; and Rob Flaherty, a deputy assistant to the president.
Absent a stay,
“high-ranking governmental officials would be diverted from their significant duties and burdened in both preparing and sitting for a deposition, all of which may ultimately prove to be unnecessary if the Court of Appeals grants” their request, the government said.
(See link for article)
To learn more, sign up for the FREE docuseries that starts Nov. 9, and goes until Nov. 17, 2022 titled:
Propaganda Exposed (Uncensored) The Truth About Health Freedom and Big Pharma
This case (Missouri v. Biden) is a lawsuit alleging that the U.S. government induced censorship of state officials and others on social media. Altogether, 67 officials or agencies are accused of violating plaintiffs’ First Amendment rights by participating in a “censorship enterprise” through pressuring Big Tech firms such as Facebook, Google, and Twitter to take action against users offering alleged misinformation. Go here for a list of the defendants, and here for a list of the plaintiffs.
Evidence backing the claims has been produced in discovery, including exchanges between White House officials and Meta, Facebook’s parent company, and messages showing meetings between administration officials and the firms.
Regarding the partial stay, the judge ruled that the government failed to show how these government employees paid with our tax dollars would be harmed apart from being distracted from their “significant duties.” Anyone paying attention for the past two years has learned that those significant duties primarily consist of censoring, giving misinformation, attacking dissenters, lying, and funding fraudulent research that supports the accepted narrative. Their narrative. And yes, they’ve been feverishly busy without any oversight.
On the other hand, the plaintiffs according to the judge, would be irreparably harmed by a partial stay because they’ve alleged a violation of the First Amendment and the loss of Amendment freedoms.
“The Court finds that both the public interest and the interest of the other parties in preserving free speech significantly outweighs the inconvenience the three deponents will have in preparing for and giving their depositions,” he added.
Finally, someone with a brain.
Fauci’s deposition is slated for this month (Nov.) and others follow in early December unless the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit approves the writ of mandamus. The writ, predictably, would allow these crooks to slither back into their well protected holes from which they can continue to cause unprecedented mayhem far above the law.
- https://www.theepochtimes.com/this-is-the-government-colluding-with-big-tech-ag-jeff-landry-on-the-first-amendment-lawsuits-hes-leading Excerpt:
“What we found in what the whistleblowers put out was that the government was actually engaged—and the White House—in directly communicating with Big Tech on stories and information that they either wanted suppressed or put out,” says Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.
This censorship is global and a favorite tactic of bullies and elites:
- If you are unfamiliar with PayPal’s latest move to fine users $2,500 for “misinformation”, and directly debit your account, please read this and delete this monster from your life: https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2022/November/PDF/stop-using-paypal-pdf.pdf