“We Should be Doing Autopsies on Every Single One”
A neurologist weighs in on the spate of sudden adult deaths
Robert Lowry, M.D., is a concussion and musculoskeletal expert who has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. When I spoke with him by phone last week, Lowry told me he’s seen an upsurge in young patients—adults under 40—coming to him with neurological problems.
These problems, he said, include everything from severe headaches to Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis) to strokes.
In every case he has seen, Lowry said, his patient was vaccinated. For this reason, he believes these neurological issues are actually COVID-19 vaccine adverse events.
Data From Mexico
Lowry pointed me to a 2021 article in Clinical Immunology that analyzed vaccine injury data from Mexico.
The study authors found that about 1 percent of people who got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine reported having adverse neurological events afterwards.
Less than one percent. No problem. Right?
But, Lowry argued, that number is likely underreported by a factor of 10. And, he insisted, even if it is accurate, that percentage of adverse neurological events is simply too high to justify vaccination in otherwise healthy young adults.
(See link for article)
- If 2/3 of the population got one dose, that is 5.3 billion people. 1% of 5.3 billion equals 53 MILLION who have likely already suffered from neurological injury.
- You can calculate your risk of dying from COVID-19 by entering your age, place of residence, and underlying health issues into an online risk calculator.
- Since the risk of dying from COVID for young adults is less than 1%, risk of injection damage outweighs any supposed benefit.
- Healthy people are suddenly dying (SADS) in numbers never seen before.
- When the deaths are “unexplained” but a history of vaccination within the past 12 months, Dr. Lowry believes the cause is likely the mRNA vaccines.
- Physicians are seeing many more severe reactions and neurological and cardiac injuries after the second dose.
- The most likely ways include micro-clots in the brain that result in neuron necrosis; myocarditis, pericarditis and other heart damage; and vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels), but is compounded by immuno-sensitivity.
- The best way to find out the cause of these cases is by doing autopsies, and Lowry believes autopsies should be done on every single one of these healthy people who died suddenly.
Please note that Fauci told the government to tell others to NOT do autopsies on COVID patients. Doctors are asking where the autopsies are of those who died after the COVID shots. Embalmers are showing blood clots and white, fibrous structures in the “vaxxed,” and that hospitals are covering up the deaths of babies by cremating them in house.