Five Studies on mRNA Vaccine Spike Protein Pathogenicity. Share With Your Doctor.
Ignore the “Fact Checker” Opinion Web Sites. Here’s a Collection of Resources on Spike Protein Pathogenicity for Your Use. Add Your Own in the Comments.
This is a short collection of studies that show that they SARS-CoV-2 spike protein itself pathogenic. These are just a sample. Remember: putting a spike protein into the human body by injection does not magically change its ability to cause disease: pathogenicity.
- “Our in vitro V(D)J reporter assay shows that the spike protein intensely impeded V(D)J recombination.” Jiang & Mei, 2021.
- “The data presented here indicate the need of a strict and thorough clinical surveillance on the future effects of the mass vaccination against the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.” Kanduc, 2021 (Lyons-Weiler, 2020 was first to conclude the Spike protein was autoreactogenic – and likely to affect the heart protein Titin.)
- “Researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.” (Salk.edu). (Lei et al., 2021)
- “In conclusion, these experiments reveal that Spike-induced degradation of endothelial junctional proteins affects endothelial barrier function and is the likely cause of vascular damage observed in COVID-19 affected individuals.”(Raghavan et al, 2021). (Okamoto and Suzuki, 2017 for the importance of intact endothelial junctions.)
- “We show that intravenously injected radioiodinated S1 (I-S1) readily crossed the blood–brain barrier in male mice, was taken up by brain regions and entered the parenchymal brain space. I-S1 was also taken up by the lung, spleen, kidney and liver.” (Rhea et al., 2021)
Have additional studies? Help a scientific out – drop them in the comments with a quote from the study w/their conclusions. Have a doctor? Give them a gift subscription, and I’ll keep these articles coming.
Kanduc, 2021. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Immune Response and Sudden Death: Titin as a Link. Adv. Stud Biol 13:37-44. http://www.m-hikari.com/asb/asb2021/asb1-2021/p/kanducASB1-2021.pdf
Jiang H, Mei YF. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro. Viruses. 2021 Oct 13;13(10):2056. doi: 10.3390/v13102056. PMID: 34696485; PMCID: PMC8538446. https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/10/2056
Lei Y, Zhang J, Schiavon CR, He M, Chen L, Shen H, Zhang Y, Yin Q, Cho Y, Andrade L, Shadel GS, Hepokoski M, Lei T, Wang H, Zhang J, Yuan JX, Malhotra A, Manor U, Wang S, Yuan ZY, Shyy JY. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2. Circ Res. 2021 Apr 30;128(9):1323-1326. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902. Epub 2021 Mar 31. PMID: 33784827; PMCID: PMC8091897. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8091897/pdf/res-128-1323.pdf
Raghavan S, Kenchappa DB, Leo MD. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Induces Degradation of Junctional Proteins That Maintain Endothelial Barrier Integrity. Front Cardiovasc Med. 2021 Jun 11;8:687783. doi: 10.3389/fcvm.2021.687783. PMID: 34179146; PMCID: PMC8225996. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcvm.2021.687783/full
Okamoto T, Suzuki K. The Role of Gap Junction-Mediated Endothelial Cell-Cell Interaction in the Crosstalk between Inflammation and Blood Coagulation. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Oct 27;18(11):2254. doi: 10.3390/ijms18112254. PMID: 29077057; PMCID: PMC5713224. https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/18/11/2254
Rhea EM, Logsdon AF, Hansen KM, Williams LM, Reed MJ, Baumann KK, Holden SJ, Raber J, Banks WA, Erickson MA. The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood-brain barrier in mice. Nat Neurosci. 2021 Mar;24(3):368-378. doi: 10.1038/s41593-020-00771-8. Epub 2020 Dec 16. PMID: 33328624. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-020-00771-8.pdf