This article is an addendum to this: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/26/cdc-playbook-learning-from-lyme/.
- It’s been shown studies have been rigged for a pre-determined outcome
- Fraudulent studies have been retracted.
- Dr. Didlier Raoult states the RECOVERY Trial was “the Marx Brothers doing science,” and that the person in charge of the trial (Professor Landray from Oxford) used the “usual” dosage for amoebic dysentery – which HCQ isn’t usually used for. He states that Landray does not understand anything about infectious diseases or anti-infection drugs, but led an international trial anyway.
- Here’s another well written article picking apart the Big Pharma sponsored Together Trial being used to discredit cheap generic treatments. A complicit media then blasts out click bait headlines to an unsuspecting public.
- And this thorough article states that the trials for generic antivirals show systematic, egregious selection bias, as well as highlights the success in virtually eradicating COVID in countries who buck WHO instructions and use ivermectin prophylactically.
Authorities gave the anti-viral drug an emergency use authorization (EUA) while requiring two months of successful use of hydroxychoroquine in China and South Korea to get a similar EUA. We keep being told HCQ needs to be in a large double-blind placebo controlled study because it has scary side-effects, despite being used safely for decades – even over the counter! Why is it suddenly dangerous?
- There were more than 500 deaths in the first year of remdesivir usage.
- There have been 20 deaths in 19 years of ivermectin usage.
Yet, according to a FOIA request that proved the CDC can not prove even ONE COVID death in children younger than 16, the FDA has now approved remdesivir for babies! Here’s the facts:
- Gilead, the manufacturer of remdsivir, announced by press release, (which appears to be the way science is now done in the ‘new normal) that there was clinical improvement at day 10.
- The study conveniently has no control group, making it impossible to compare effectiveness against standard of care and only included 53 children – three of whom died.
- Adverse events were reported in 72% of the children, with 21% experiencing serious adverse events:
- elevated levels of liver enzymes
- allergic reactions
- shortness of breath
- The drug is marketed under the name Veklury, but the clincher is that similarly to the COVID injections which are in a current clinical study with those receiving the injections being test subjects, a clinical study on infants using Veklury is also underway and also will not be completed until 2023. Is it really wise to allow an out of control, corrupt, conflict-riddled government agency to use your child as a test subject?
- This article goes through 5 studies the FDA uses to support remdesivir. All of them show little if any benefit to hospitalized patients with moderate or severe disease. It’s important to note that none of these studies looked at children or infants and only 8 subjects were under 18 – which means the FDA has ZERO data to support the drug in children.
- And please see this article where France’s long-time vaccine policy chief delineates how COVID policy is “completely stupid” and “unethical,” and clarifies that hundreds of publications prove that early treatment works and how trials have been rigged.
Nitpicking and blackballing treatments is common with Lyme/MSIDS too.
In the case of COVID-19, severe patients can quickly die, making treatments desperately needed now, not in six months. One doctor has stated that Big Pharma’s suppression of ivermectin has cost 500,000 lives.
Doctors and pharmacists go to school to learn about drugs and their interactions. How about ‘authorities’ just let doctors do their jobs? I don’t see these ‘authorities’ condemning severely toxic cancer treatments which kill as many good cells as bad cells. Why the focus on HCQ? This recent article explains why. In essence, the CDC is in bed with Gilead Science as nine of the experts on the NIH COVID-19 Panel recommending treatment options have disclosed financial support from Gilead. Government has been in bed with Gilead a long time.
Gilead Science created the anti-viral remdesivir which was unsuccessful for Ebola. They have dug it out of the drug graveyard and have pushed it for COVID-19 to make up for lost profits. HCQ, even though it’s clinically showing great success, stands in the way of their chosen profitable treatment.