Don’t California my [Insert State Here]: The egregious injustice of SB276 and its trailer bill, which solidified sweeping vaccine legislation into law, was enacted under the false pretenses of fraudulent exemptions, targets medically fragile children, and will usher in an age of medical tyranny
“They came first for philosophical exemptions and I said nothing, because my kids are in private school. Then they came for religious exemptions and I said nothing, because I am not that kind of religious. Then they came for our medical freedom and I said nothing, because I could still home school. Then they came for me and took my children. And no one was left to speak up.”
– Lavenda Memory
How a bill becomes a law: apparently, by enough good people who know better–doing nothing, saying nothing.
Yesterday, both SB276 and its trailer bill, SB714 passed through the California Assembly and Senate and were signed into law by Governor Gavin Newsom, catapulting the next civil rights movement into full swing, and setting the stage for a sweeping wave of medical tyranny and government overreach.
Medical freedom fighters came out in droves to decry the draconian bill SB276, peacefully occupying the assembly and the senate, until threatened with arrest and ordered to disperse from the latter.
Despite mainstream media portrayal, SB276 opponents are by and large not anti-vaxxers, but rather, ex-vaxxers and vaccine-hesitant mothers (and a few courageous fathers) with documented adverse reactions in themselves or their children that by the testimony of their own doctors has rendered them ineligible for further vaccinations.
Despite lack of coverage by every major media outlet, some of the California legislators who voted no and supported the protestors relayed to SB276 opponents that this was the largest outpouring of activism that they had ever witnessed for any bill during their political tenure.
In spite of the widespread opposition to the bill at the California Capitol, the viral #JUSTASKING and #SOS social media campaigns that lit up Governor Gavin Newsom’s Instagram page in yellow, and vocal outcries by parents across the nation, the bills were signed into law amongst pleas from medical freedom fighters, “No segregation–no discrimination–yes on education, for all!”.
Voting was divided squarely down party lines.These bills were passed thanks to unanimous yes votes by Democrats, revealing that their allegiance unequivocally lies with corporate interests over the constituents to which they are beholden on this issue.
Republicans voted no across the board, with some assembly members, such as Waldron, Mathis, and Melendez, cheering on the protestors as they chanted, “Moms know best!”from the rafters.
“It is quite stunning to watch liberals applauding censorship, particularly the muzzling of the bullied mothers of injured children in order to protect pharmaceutical products from criticism”.
-Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
In the video above, RFK Jr. responds to the passing of SB 276 on the steps of the Capitol on Monday to a crowd of onlookers.
Medically Fragile Children Made the Sacrificial Lamb
The momentum behind the passage of SB276, which affects less than 1% of school-aged children–those who have experienced documented vaccine reactions in themselves or their family members, or who have medical conditions or family histories that preclude vaccination–only showcases the magnitude of the monetary incentive of the pharmaceutical industry at play that it is motivated to target such a minority of the population at the legislative level.
Under the trailer bill, there will be grandfathering in of medical exemptions (ME), however, periodic reapproval of exemptions based upon the restrictive list of CDC/ACIP/AAP Contraindications will be required, such that 99% of all children with existing exemptions will not qualify and will therefore be ineligible for public school when the new criteria are enacted.
The language is ambiguous; however, under the passage of this law, it appears that the only sure-fire qualifying CDC contraindications for medical exemption are anaphylaxis, encephalopathy, anaphylactic allergies to egg or yeast, severe immunodeficiency (ie. cancer, organ transplant) and intussusception (for rotavirus vaccine only). Known vaccine reactions, according to FDA Vaccine Package Inserts for Childhood Vaccines on the CDC Recommended Schedule, that will likely not qualify as CDC contraindications, include the following:
These are real possibilities post-vaccination, as a sizable fraction of the population has genetic polymorphisms (SNPs) that render them susceptible to vaccine injury via a compromised ability to excrete toxicants contained within vaccines. In fact, this novel field of inquiry is only now being characterized by the field of adversomics, which delves into vaccine adverse reactions using immunogenomics and systems biology approaches.
Yet now, in order to attend public school, most vaccine-injured California residents must forcibly submit to medical procedures deemed “unavoidably unsafe” by the Supreme Court in 2011.
A Manufactured Crisis Spurs SB276
This flagrant act of government overstep, authored by Democratic Senator Richard Pan–who has accepted over $152,000 in campaign contributions from the pharmaceutical industry–was buttressed under his false assertion that its intention was to stop unscrupulous doctors from writing so-called “fraudulent” and “invalid” medical exemptions, despite the fact that not one doctor has been found guilty of this practice.
A Freedom of Information (FOI) request reinforced the notion that SB276 has been promulgated as a solution to an entirely manufactured crisis. Bill author Richard Pan put forth the notion that California doctors needed to be policed in the interest of public health in response to supposed claims about these exemptions by consumers.
As was revealed in a press conference on September 5, 2019 with human rights attorney Leigh Dundas, however, a multi-year rogue astroturf operation to illegally obtain private medical records was led by Santa Barbara Health Department Chief Health Officer Dr. Charity Dean, which included county health officers as well as medical doctors, some of whom were associates of Pan.
As part of these efforts, spearheaded by Dean, a letter was sent to every school and daycare center directing personnel to immediately fax over all medical exemptions, in direct violation of federal law and FERPA, which protects immunization records from release in situations barring emergency. In other words, without parental consent, non-redacted student health files were being disclosed and sent around the state.
As Dundas discussed, records of round-table meetings headed by Dr. Dean revealed that county health officials considered it a “systems level opportunity” to “smoke out their physicians,” going so far as to suggest “investigations that we can conduct at anytime or through cobbling together unwarranted referrals to the medical board” against the children’s doctors in order to avoid the stymying efforts of interference by the children’s parents. To circumvent fall out from a public records request, they proposed co-opting their county council to open permanent ongoing investigations against doctors which they would “just never close” such that their “entire string” of actions would “never be revealed”.
During the meeting, one of the county health officers even remarked that it is “fun to be sued by those whackjobs,” presumably referring to the parents of the medically compromised and disabled children whose medical records they were planning to invade. This FOI request information suggests not only that the medical privacy of California’s most vulnerable children–those with standing medical exemptions–was needlessly, recklessly, and irreversibly violated, but that Dean, Pan, and others were involved in astroturfing and conspiracy–leading Dundas to call for a federal investigation.
It also brought to light that no legitimate consumer complaints were established against doctors writing medical exemptions. Nonetheless, Dr. Dean was still appointed as Assistant Director of the California Department of Public Health despite her involvement in this scheme.
These findings, in other words, reinforce the fact that some SB276 proponents have been falsely motivated to support it based upon the erroneous grounds that this very small minority of medically fragile children have been granted “fradulent” exemptions, such that policing of exemptions was in order. Doctors desperate to climb the political ladder acted in direct violation of FERPA and HIPAA, with the Medical Board of California acting as puppets of pharma.
As articulated by California freedom fighter Samantha Lynn, “If SB276 passes, it will be under verbally false pretenses and conspiracy which speaks volumesabout just how low corrupt politicians, public health authorities, and pharmaceutical companies will go to obfuscate justice and to breach the doctor-patient relationship in favor of vaccinating every last person in this country no matter the cost”.
Not only did their passage violate the integrity of the doctor-patient relationship, interjecting a state review board into the health destiny of the child, but it rendered physicians writing medical exemptions the object of intense scrutiny, making obtaining a new medical exemption virtually impossible.
With the spotlight on doctors who write more than 5 exemptions in one year, obtaining exemptions will be exceedingly difficult. In one experiment, a group of parents called 882 doctors to explore the ease of acquiring a medical exemption for a case of previous anaphylaxis to prior vaccination, and every last doctor turned down the request.
The Deafening Silence of Allies
Perhaps most deafening was not the character assassination to which advocates for body autonomy, informed consent, and medical freedom were subject, but the deafening silence of closeted allies, who are too afraid to risk their personal safety, bottom line, or public backlash to speak out against what is sure to usher in medical tyranny of epic proportions, especially with the introduction of bills like HR2527, or the “Vaccinate All Children Act of 2019”.
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
And so we ask, where were you, believe-women proponents? Does the advocacy for taking women at their word stop at vaccine injury?
Where were you, pro-lifers? Why overlook the fact that some vaccines contain cell lines derived from fetal tissues harvested from elective abortions?
Where were you, my-body-my-choicers? Does this sentiment apply in every circumstance except mandatory injectable medical procedures?
Where were you, vegans? Why champion for animal rights but support products with residual debris from animal cell cultures?
Where were you, science-is-real evangelists? Why worship at the altar of evidence based medicine yet elevate a product for which there is no true saline placebo-controlled trial–for which synergistic toxicity testing has never been performed–which has never been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential?
Where were you, gun control activists? Have you forgotten about those who die in the name of herd immunity?
Where were you, low-toxers, organic consumers, better-beauty-industry advocates? Why ignore the fact that documented neurotoxins like mercury and aluminum, that carcinogens like formaldehyde are explicitly included in vaccinations?
Where were you, functional medicine doctors, who privately object to the fact that total vaccine doses have increased from 5 in 1962 to 72 in 2019, yet you won’t publicly take a stand for fear of alienation from allopathy.
Where were you, critical thinkers? If vaccines are safe and effective why has NVICP paid out over 4 billion dollars to vaccine-injured families?
Where were you, free thinkers? Why defend a product that is legally exempt from liability?
Where are you, stalwart champions of first amendment rights?Does freedom of expression apply in all cases except when it comes to crusaders for informed consent?
Check your hypocrisy.
Regardless of where you fall in the partisan divide, you will be affected by this issue, one of the defining issues of our time.
Now is not the time to sit silently on the sidelines or to lurk in the shadows, observing from a safe distance.
Those mothers arrested in peaceful protest at the capitol were fighting for your children, too.
The Future of California
The passage of these bills is nothing short of a nuclear bomb in the political landscape of California and will inevitably elicit a domino effect in surrounding states, as what happens there will set a precedent.
It will usher in countless technical lawsuits, as SB276 and its trailer bill violate basic human rights, which will lead advocates, citizens, and physicians to sue the state for trespassing upon HIPAA and the Final Conscience Rule. Liability lawsuits will also ensue, including class actions, brought forth by individuals who have suffered irreparable harm at the hands of vaccination.
The 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act rendered vaccine manufacturers immune from criminal liability, instead establishing a dedicated vaccine court to be funded by a $0.75 cent tax on every vaccine administered (through which over $4.2 billion has been paid out since 1989 for vaccine injuries and deaths as part of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, with a cap of $250,000 per vaccine injury, according to the Health Resources and Services Administration).
Individuals highly educated on the shortcomings of vaccine safety studies and on the corrupt misconduct that has granted vaccine companies legal immunity (remember, vaccine manufacturers are presently in court for bribing doctors and lying about vaccine safety) will set their sights on state accountability, transplanting the burden of criminality to the state.
It could likewise lead to mass exodus from the state, as articulated by California freedom fighter Danielle, “The vast majority who oppose SB276 are educated, of substantial means, and make significant contributions to the state’s economy. Say bye, bye to tax revenue”. As stated at a press conference yesterday by RFK Jr.,
“We are going to sue them in the state courts. We are going to sue them in the federal courts. We are going to sue them in the appellate courts. And if we need to, we are going to sue them in the Supreme Court…Don’t complain, don’t whine, don’t cry, organize…We are an insurgency. They cannot stop us now. We are not going to go away.”
– Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
We Can No Longer Turn a Blind Eye
What happens in California won’t stay in California, but it will precipitate a domino effect and tide of medical tyranny across the nation as other states fall in line.
This is a defining moment in time, where we will either be remembered for turning a blind eye or for standing up and fighting for what’s ethical, moral, and right.
By observing idly by in the sidelines, we are complicit to a gross violation of our first amendment rights, our personal liberties, and our medical freedoms.
By claiming to have no dog in the fight, we are ignoring the systematic dismantling of our rights that is a byproduct of a multibillion dollar industry–which will profiteer not only off of childhood vaccine mandates but upon the compulsory adult mandates which will inevitably be next in the pipeline.
By being quick to yell “shame” and “how could they” when it comes to historical atrocities yet plugging our ears and putting our heads in the sand when it comes to this modern day epidemic of suffering, we are relaying a signal of consent.
By failing to speak out that science is never “settled,” that no medical procedure is 100% safe nor effective, and that many of the conditions for which exemptions will be revoked are documented side effects of these pharmaceutical products, per vaccine package inserts–we are doing an immeasurable disservice to our future generations.
Our silence is complicity.
Our silence will speak volumes more than our words ever could.
“Let me ask you one question – Is your money that good? Will it buy you forgiveness? Do you think that it could?
“I think you will find when your death takes its toll all the money you made will never buy back your soul”.
– Bob Dylan
Looking to take a stand for health freedom? Join the newly created non-profit, health freedom organization focused on removing barriers to access and influence your elected officials: Stand for Health Freedom, a 501c4.
Ali Le Vere holds dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Human Biology and Psychology, minors in Health Promotion and in Bioethics, Humanities, and Society, and is a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine candidate. Having contended with chronic illness, her mission is to educate the public about the transformative potential of therapeutic nutrition and to disseminate information on evidence-based, empirically rooted holistic healing modalities. Read more at @empoweredautoimmune on Instagram and atwww.EmpoweredAutoimmune.com: Science-based natural remedies for autoimmune disease, dysautonomia, Lyme disease, and other chronic, inflammatory illnesses.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.
I post information on vaccines for two reasons: 1) it’s important the public becomes educated about anything put inside the human body 2) Lyme/MSIDS patients are particularly vulnerable due to a cytokine cascade of unimaginable proportions. They are inesssence in a perfect storm of events making their bodies weak and defenseless.
Understanding what vaccines do and how they work is imperative for every citizen.
A recent report in the Sacbee reveals that California lawmakers received millions of dollars from the pharmaceutical industry, with Senator Pan (sponsor of SB 276) top on the list:
Sen. Richard Pan* D-Sacramento $95,150
Assembly Speaker Toni Atkins D-San Diego $90,250
Sen. Ed Hernandez* D-Azusa $67,750
Sen. Holly Mitchell* D-Los Angeles $60,107
Assemblyman Brian Maienschein* R-San Diego $59,879
Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León D-Los Angeles $56,648
Sen. Isadore Hall D-Compton $52,400
Sen. Jerry Hill D-San Mateo $50,209
Assemblyman Henry Perea D-Fresno $49,550
Assemblywoman Shirley Weber D-San Diego $47,000
Assemblyman Mike Gatto D-Los Angeles $46,491
Assemblywoman Susan A. Bonilla* D-Concord $45,600
Sen. Andy Vidak R-Hanford $42,800
Assemblyman Tom Daly D-Anaheim $40,300
Assemblyman Kevin Mullin D-South San Francisco $38,400
The CDC’s 1999 Verstraeten study, which clearly inculpated thimerosal as the principle culprit behind the autism epidemic, was buried for years, and according to Robert F. Kennedy, the data was tortured for four years, removing all the unvaccinated children, to create a sanitized result to placate the public over safety.
Last night I had an end-of-summer ice cream with someone who said, “I’ve probably met fifteen people this summer who have Lyme disease. It’s such an urgent problem.” Though I was sorry to hear these individuals were sick, I was glad to hear that they had all been properly and efficiently diagnosed. Patients and doctors alike are becoming more aware of this urgent health threat.
What many don’t realize, however, is that the Lyme disease threat doesn’t disappear with warm summer days. Tick season, and active ticks, are a year-round problem, and it’s important to remain vigilant in the fall as we are in the summer. While it’s the nymphal-stage ticks of spring and early summer we worry about most—predominantly because they’re so microscopic that we often miss them—the larger adult ticks of the current season also transmit tick-borne diseases.
Ticks are especially a danger during this time of year to school children who undertake outdoor sports—or any child who plays outside, be it at home, a park, or school recess. As the weather turns colder, ticks hide out in thick brush and leaf piles. They live in long grass, in wooded areas, and in your garden.
If you, your children or pets spend any time outdoors this fall, keep the following tips in mind:
Continue to wear bug spray: We don’t just need repellent for summer hikes and campfires; we need it in the autumn, too. Before going on a fall hike, walking to a playground, or letting your child roll in the grass, be sure to apply repellent.
Use repellent wipes: Instead of or in addition to bug spray, you can wipe down your skin with repellent wipes before going outdoors. These are great to put in your child’s backpack or in your own purse—you never know when you might need to walk through a grassy area.
Spray your clothes and gear: Bug spray isn’t just for exposed skin. You can buy clothes that are pre-treated with permethrin at many outdoor retailers, or you can buy a bottle and spray everything yourself. Include shoes, clothes, sports bags, and any other type of gear.
Carry a tick removal kit: In case of a tick bite, make sure to bring tweezers or tick removal tool, alcohol wipes, and a Ziploc baggie to put the tick in once you’ve pulled it out (see how to properly remove a tick). Mark the date on the bag. It’s recommended you send tick(s) out for testing.
Wear long pants and sleeves: This is easier when the weather gets cooler. Light-colored clothing is best, because it’s easier to see a tick on a white shirt than a dark shirt. Nerdy as it may look, it’s also helpful to tuck pants into socks, thereby preventing ticks from climbing up your legs.
Carry a small lint brush: Run a lint brush over your hair, skin and clothing after spending time outdoors; the sticky paper can pick up ticks you might miss. I carry a lint brush in my purse and also keep one by my front door.
Wash and dry clothes and equipment immediately after use: As soon as you or your young athlete get home, throw clothes, shin guards, and other washable gear in the dryer on high heat for at least 10-15 minutes. Ticks require moisture to survive and will rapidly die in a quick spin in a hot dryer.
Bathe after outdoor activity: After stripping your clothes and doing a thorough tick check, shower as soon as you come inside (versus waiting even a few hours, and giving the tick time to sit on your body and feed).
Continue to do tick checks every night: Make sure you’re not bringing any bugs into bed. Do a head-to-toe check on yourself, children, and pets. Bath time is a great time to do a once-over on kids. Remember to check in spots like the groin, behind the knees, behind the ears, and the scalp. Always Be Tick AWARE!
We the undersigned scientists, doctors, environmental organizations and citizens from ( ) countries, urgently call for a halt to the deployment of the 5G (fifth generation) wireless network, including 5G from space satellites. 5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place. RF radiation has been proven harmful for humans and the environment. The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law. ____________________
U.S. Senator Susan Collins of Maine, the Chairman of the Aging Committee, convened an official Senate field hearing on September 5, at the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Diagnostic and Research Laboratory Tick Lab.
Immediately prior to the hearing, Senator Collins toured the lab, which provides tick diagnostics, offers public outreach, and conducts applied research on ticks in Maine.
The hearing, titled “The TICK Act: An Urgent Public Health Response to Tick-Borne Diseases,” explored the growing public health crisis of Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases. The legislation would apply a three-pronged approach to tackle Lyme and other tick and vector-borne diseases.
“I greatly appreciated our extraordinary group of witnesses who took the time to share their scientific expertise as well as their personal experiences with Lyme disease,” said Senator Collins.
“I was also very impressed to see firsthand the outstanding work being done by the University of Maine Cooperative Extension’s Tick Lab to better understand the diseases ticks carry and to protect Mainers.”
She continued: “A correct and early diagnosis can reduce costs and improve the prognosis, but we have a long way to go. Lyme disease was identified more than 40 years ago, yet there is still no gold standard for treatment. Existing prevention, education, and diagnostic efforts are helpful but remain fragmented. The TICK Act would help unite our efforts against ticks.”
Patients tell their stories
Chris Philbrook of Cumberland contracted Lyme disease in 2007 on a trip to Hogback Mountain in Virginia. He could barely move a muscle the next day and experienced debilitating pain and partial paralysis of his face.
After a CAT scan showed nothing abnormal, Mr. Philbrook visited a dentist for his tooth pain, who said his symptoms could be due to Lyme disease. Mr. Philbrook was tested for Lyme, but the results came back negative. It was only after Mr. Philbrook’s symptoms progressed and paralysis affected both sides of his face that he received a spinal tap and was properly diagnosed.
“I didn’t realize how important smiling was to my mental health until I couldn’t do it anymore,” said Mr. Philbrook. “I was lucky that my dentist spoke up, that I had a spinal tap—which is not a normal Lyme testing protocol—and that my Lyme disease was treated quickly, within the first month and a half. I’m happy to say that after my antibiotic treatment, I was cleared of the disease, although residual effects remain, mainly sleep disturbances and facial paralysis.”
Unlike Mr. Philbrook, Paula Jackson Jones of Nobleboro faced a frustrating diagnostic odyssey after she contracted Lyme disease while doing yard work in 2009. Over the next two years, she was misdiagnosed by 23 doctors and specialists. Although Ms. Jackson Jones tested negative for Lyme disease on four occasions, she was finally diagnosed with Lyme, Babesia, Bartonella, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and Erlichiosis after a clinical examination and additional blood work and tests.
She co-founded Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education to make patients’ search for resources easier, accessible, and affordable. Ms. Jackson Jones said that Senator Collins’ TICK Act would “provide a lifeline” to patients and doctors by funding increased research and education.
Medical experts testify
Dr. Sean McCloy provided a physician’s perspective on the difficulty of diagnosing Lyme. As a young resident at Maine Medical Center, he felt equipped to spot the classic signs of the disease, such as the bull’s-eye rash, but he began seeing more patients who didn’t fit the typical scenario. Dr. Peterson described how he became a “detective doctor” to determine how to help his patients and learned that there is no one-size-fits-all approach that works for every case.
Dr. Jim Dill, a Pest Management Specialist who oversees UMaine’s Tick Lab, spoke about the work the UMaine Cooperative Extension is doing to minimize the occurrence and spread of ticks and tick-borne diseases in Maine.
The Tick Lab monitors tick populations and allows Maine residents to send tick samples for identification and testing. Dr. Dill noted that funding for tick research has been a challenge, but said the TICK Act will “inject a much-needed investment” that will allow the Tick Lab to expand its work.
Dr. LylePetersen, theDirector of the Division of Vector-Borne Diseases at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, spoke about the CDC’s efforts to reverse the upward trend in vector-borne disease by focusing on preventing infections.
He pledged that the CDC will continue supporting state and local jurisdictions’ initiatives to address tick-borne disease, and he expressed his commitment to supporting the development of an effective vaccine.
Last year, an estimated 450,000 Americans were diagnosed with Lyme disease, a staggering 1,400 percent increase since 2003. In the last year in Maine alone, there were approximately 1,400 new cases of Lyme disease, a sharp increase from the 752 cases in 2010. Other tick-borne diseases are also on the rise in Maine.
Maine has the highest rate of Lyme disease in the country, with per capita diagnoses 10 times higher than the national average. Tick-borne diseases disproportionately affect people over age 65, who are afflicted at higher rates than any other age group.
Medical costs of Lyme disease are estimated at $1.3 billion per year. When accounting for indirect medical costs, including loss of work, the annual costs balloon to $75 billion per year.
The Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition against IDSA Proposed Lyme Guidelines
SEP 7, 2019 —
From: CARL TUTTLE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: (91 Undisclosed recipients)
Date: September 7, 2019 at 8:48 AM
Subject: The Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition; Comments of the IDSA Proposed Lyme Guidelines September 6, 2019
To the Tick-Borne Disease Working Group;
Please follow the link below to see comments to the IDSA Proposed Lyme Guidelines. These comments are endorsed by members around the world because what has been established here in the United States has adversely affected public health globally.
The link provided is from my personal Dropbox storage area.
The Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition
Comments of the IDSA Proposed Lyme Guidelines September 6, 2019
About the Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition: The Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition consists of patients and physicians who are concerned that the proposed Lyme disease guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), American Academy of Neurology (AAN), and American College of Rheumatology (ACR) will further restrict access to care and harm patients by leaving them undiagnosed and undertreated.The coalition consists of over 75 organizations, from 8 countries: the US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium (including LymeDisease.org, the national Lyme Disease Association, Bay Area Lyme Foundation among others) and the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society, which represents clinicians who treat Lyme disease nationwide. (List of signatories attached.)
These comments were authored by Lorraine Johnson, JD|MBA, CEO LymeDisease.org and Dr. Elizabeth Maloney, who represents the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society. The comments were filed on August 8, 2019 and revised on September 6, 2019.
Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition Members As of September 6, 2019
The following 77 organizations have endorsed the Ad Hoc Patient and Physician Coalition Comments of the IDSA Proposed Lyme Guidelines. (List updated Sept. 6, 2019)
Countries represented: United States, Canada, Australia, France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.
Alabama Lyme Disease Association
Arkansas Lyme Coalition
Arkansas Lyme Foundation
Association Québécoise de la Maladie de Lyme (Canada)
Bay Area Lyme Foundation
BC Lyme (British Columbia, Canada)
Brookfield/Wolfeboro New Hampshire support group
Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation
Central Massachusetts Lyme Foundation
Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation
Chronic Lyme Disease Support and Protest UK.
ChroniLyme (Lyon, France)
Colorado Tick-Borne Disease Awareness Association
Dean Center for Tick Borne Illness, Massachusetts
Dutch Lyme Association (Lymevereniging), Netherlands
Florida Lyme Disease Association
France Lyme, Association de Lutte Contre les Maladies Vectorielles à Tiques (France)
Howard County Lyme Awareness Group, Maryland
Hudson Valley Lyme Disease Association
Illinois Lyme Association
International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society
Kentucky Lyme Disease Association
Le Droit de Guerir (“The right to heal”), France
Litchfield County Lyme Network (Connecticut)
Living with Lyme, London/Middlesex (Canada)
Lyme Action Network
Lyme Alliance of the Berkshires
Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City
Lyme Center, Chico, California
Lyme Disease Association (US)
Lyme Disease Association of Australia
Lyme Disease Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Lyme Disease Association, Rhode Island Chapter
Lyme Disease Education & Support Groups of Maryland
Lyme Disease UK
Lyme Hope (Canada)
Lyme-int Association (Belgium)
Lyme Newport (Rhode Island)
Lyme Ontario (Canada)
Lyme Stats 57
Madison Lyme Support Group
Massachusetts Lyme Legislative Task Force
Memphis Tennessee Lyme Network
Midcoast Lyme Disease Support & Education
Military Lyme Support
MSIDS, Inc, Australia
NE Ohio Lyme Foundation
New Brunswick Lyme Disease Association Inc.- LymeNB (Canada)
New Jersey Lyme Resource
New York City Lyme Disease Support Group
OnLyme-Aktion.org (Action Alliance Against Tick-borne Diseases), Germany
Ontario Lyme Alliance (Canada)
PA Lyme Resource Network (Statewide)
PA Lyme Resource Network, Bucks County
PA Lyme Resource Network, Columbia County
PA Lyme Resource Network, Lehigh Valley
Patient Centered Care Advocacy Group
Pennsylvania Lyme Disease Awareness Committee of Chester-Delaware County Farm Bureau (PLDAC)
Penticton, BC area Lyme Group (Canada)
Sam’s Spoons Foundation for Lyme Support & Education
Southern Arizona Lyme Disease Association
Southern Oregon Lyme Disease
Texas Lyme Alliance
Tick Wise Education, Inc. (501c3)
Time for Lyme, ASBL (Belgium)
TxLyme Yahoo Online Support Group (Texas)
Utah Coalition for Lyme Disease
Vernon Lyme Disease Support Group, Vernon, BC (Canada)
Patients with Bartonella species infection (bartonellosis) complain of a variety of nonspecific vision problems that can affect every function of the eye. Making diagnosis and treatment decisions even more difficult, these problems can be caused by a variety of other pathogens and diseases. Fortunately, many peer-reviewed case publications, especially in ophthalmology journals, are available that describe both common and uncommon eye symptoms caused by bartonellosis.
Documented links between Bartonella species infection and vision problems focus on Bartonella henselae (cat scratch disease) and Bartonella quintana (trench fever). B. henselae is associated with contact with animals and vectors, especially cats and fleas, while B. quintana is associated with body lice. Additional species implicated include B. elizabethae and B. grahamii.
The eye consists of structures that focus light on nerve receptors at the back of the eye, nerves that feed into the optic nerve which connects to the brain, and a blood supply that connects through a central artery and vein into the body’s blood circulation. Bartonellosis can affect each of these parts of the eye.
Patients with bartonellosis-related eye problems may have symptoms in other organs as well that can help clarify whether the eye symptoms are caused by bartonellosis. Ophthalmologists and other physicians look for these additional signs because all of the eye conditions that can be caused by bartonellosis can be caused by a variety of bacteria and viruses, as well as other health conditions including autoimmune disorders.
It can be difficult to narrow down the possible causes of bartonellosis. Sometimes patients can’t remember any events that would have exposed them to Bartonella species. Other times the event, such as a cat scratch, may have occurred weeks to a month or more before symptoms appear and the patient may not think there is a connection. It can take detailed questioning by physicians to identify the possibility of Bartonella species exposure.
Structural Eye Symptoms
The most common way bartonellosis is seen in the eye is called Parinaud oculoglandular syndrome (POGS). About five percent of patients with acute cat scratch disease have this syndrome, which is characterized by follicular conjunctivitis (pink eye) with swollen lymph nodes nearby. It is often accompanied by a fever, and there may be bumps on the eyelid. Other symptoms known to be caused by bartonellosis, such as endocarditis (swelling of the inner lining of the heart), may also indicate that bartonellosis should be suspected.
Inflammation of the middle layer of the structure that surrounds the eyeball is called uveitis. Uveitis causes redness of the eye and can cause light sensitivity, pain and floaters. Uveitis is sometimes associated with bartonellosis.
While case reports of eye symptoms caused by bartonellosis generally describe a sudden-onset condition, one case report describes a woman who had symptoms of bartonellosis in various body organs for more than five years, including chronic conjunctivitis (pink eye). She had multiple tests and treatments over that time including a Bartonella species test that was positive but considered nonspecific. It was only after other treatments didn’t work that antibiotics were administered. The antibiotics resolved her various symptoms.
Neurological Eye Symptoms
Neuroretinitis, an inflammation of the optic nerve head, occurs in about 2% of people with cat scratch disease (acute Bartonella henselae infection). Two-thirds of cases of neuroretinitis are caused by bartonellosis.
Neuroretinitis is usually characterized by sudden, complete vision loss and swelling that creates a star pattern in the macula (the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye that feeds information into the optic nerve). Though this is the typical case of neuroretinitis caused by bartonellosis, it can vary greatly. It can cause changes such as seeing odd shapes or colors Furthermore, case reports have included people who lose their vision with no other symptoms, have blurry vision with a headache, and more.
Treatment can usually, but not always, restore vision, but it can take months to resolve and there can still be long-term consequences. Complications can also occur. In one case, a child was diagnosed with neuroretinitis. Treatment was started six weeks after the diagnosis, but his vision in one eye got worse. After treatment, a full-thickness macular hole was discovered. The hole was monitored and resolved after six months.
Vascular Eye Symptoms
The eye has an important network of tiny blood vessels that provide nourishment to the tissue, but unnecessary growth of new capillaries can lead to a range of symptoms such as vision problems. Vasoproliferation (irregular growth of new blood vessels) may be more common in immunocompromised people, such as those being treated with chemotherapy products. These symptoms can be observed on the skin and in the liver and spleen and may also occur in the eye.
Vasoproliferative symptoms seem to be caused by vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) stimulated by bartonellosis. More research on the relationship between VEGF and bartonellosis is needed. Meanwhile, anti-VEGF agents have been used to treat vasoproliferative eye symptoms.
Bartonellosis can affect every part of the eye, and symptoms can be sudden and severe. Diagnosis and treatment decisions are complicated by other pathogens and diseases that can cause similar symptoms. It is important for patients and physicians to be aware of any prior animal or insect exposure that may indicate Bartonella infection. Considering additional systemic symptoms of bartonellosis may also help to clarify the diagnosis.
Learn more about bartonellosis and the testing that Galaxy Diagnostics offers here.
Fairbanks, A. M. et al. (2019). Treatment strategies for neuroretinitis: Current options and emerging therapies. Current Treatment Options in Neurology, 21(8), 36. doi:10.1007/s11940-019-0579-0 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31278547
Michel, Z. et al. (2019). Multimodal imaging of two unconventional cases of Bartonella neuroretinitis [epub ahead of print]. Retinal Cases & Brief Reports. doi:10.1097/ICB.0000000000000893 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31348120
Gunzenhauser, R. C. et al. (2019). The development and spontaneous resolution of a full-thickness macular hole in Bartonella henselae neuroretinitis in a 12-year-old boy. American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports, 15, 100515. doi:10.1016/j.ajoc.2019.100515 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31341998
Toumanidou, V. et al. (2017). Neuroretinitis secondary to Bartonella henselae in a patient with myelinated retinal nerve fibers: Diagnostic dilemmas and treatment. Ocular Immunology and Inflammation, 27(3), 396-398. doi:10.1080/09273948.2017.1409357 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29283743
Beckerman, Z. et al. (2019). Rare presentation of endocarditis and mycotic brain aneurysm [epub ahead of print]. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. doi:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2019.06.073 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31425670
Another great article by Galaxy Lab. Please read the following article for more information on Bartonella, as various strains are suspected to be transmitted by ticks, mites, various flies and spiders, and other modes, and it is far more prevalent than thought: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2016/01/03/bartonella-treatment/ Fifteen species of gram-negative aerobic Bartonella are known to infect humans; however Dr. Ricardo Maggi’s statement is quite telling, “This case reinforces the hypothesis that any Bartonella species can cause human infection.”
GreenMedInfo LLC. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of GreenMedInfo LLC. Want to learn more from GreenMedInfo? Sign up for the newsletter here //www.greenmedinfo.com/greenmed/newsletter.”
Cancer is a term used for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and are able to invade other tissues … all cancers begin in cells … cells grow and divide in a controlled way to produce more cells as they are needed to keep the body healthy. When cells become old or damaged, they die and are replaced with new cells. However, sometimes this orderly process goes wrong. The genetic material (DNA) of a cell can become damaged or changed, producing mutations that affect normal cell growth and division. When this happens, cells do not die when they should and new cells form when the body does not need them.”
So cancer typically involves abnormal cell division and DNA damage and in some cases cells may form a mass of tissue called a tumor.
Types Of Brain Tumor
In the studies done to date cell phone radiation exposures are principally linked to two types of brain tumor: gliomas and acoustic neuromas.
Gliomas, a type of tumor that starts in the brain or spine are typically malignant. Gliomas are particularly deadly. Most people survive only 1 to 3 years after diagnosis.
Acoustic neuromas, though non-malignant (low-grade cancer), are in many cases life threatening given that they are an intracranial tumor.
The 44 Reasons
1. Cellular Damage: Telecoms giant T-Mobile in Germany commissioned an independent study to review all relevant research on the health risks from wireless telecommunications. It was concluded that,
On the cellular level, a multitude of studies found the type of damage from high frequency electromagnetic fields which is important for cancer initiation and cancer promotion.”
Brain Tumors And Brain Cancers
2. Significantly Increased Risk of Glioma: Gliomas are becoming increasingly common. The $25 million Interphone Study found that:
… regular use of a cell phone by adults can significantly increase the risk of gliomas by 40% with 1640 hours or more of use (this is about one half hour per day over ten years).”
Source:Table 2 INTERPHONE Study Group. Brain tumour risk in relation to mobile telephone use: results of the INTERPHONE international case-control study. Int J Epidemiol (2010); 39(3):675-694
3. Tumor Risk on Cell Phone Side of Head: Again from the Interphone Study – currently the big daddy of cell phone radiation studies it being the largest and longest study on the link between cell phones and brain tumors – it also found, “tumors were more likely to occur on the side of the head most used for calling.”
4. Harmful Association Between Cell Phone Radiation and Tumors: A review of 23 epidemiological studies by 7 scientists on the link between cell phones and cancer concluded, “harmful association.” One of the reports authors commenting the study results said, “although as a whole the data varied, among the 10 higher quality studies, we found a harmful association between phone use and tumor risk. The lower quality studies, which failed to meet scientific best practices, were primarily industry funded.”
5. Increased Risk For Glioma and Acoustic Neuroma: the studies performed by the Hardell Research Group are widely regarded as being amongst the best. This recent study finds, “A consistent pattern of increased risk for glioma and acoustic neuroma associated with use of wireless phones.” These findings are consistent with their earlier studies.
6. Temporal Lobe & Glioma Risk: A recent French study found evidence of an increased risk of glioma and temporal lobe tumors. The study found that, “risks were higher for gliomas, temporal tumours, occupational and urban mobile phone use.” According to EMF watchdog Powerwatch this is an important paper, “that confirms existing studies and which should help move the IARC RF evaluation strongly towards a Group 2A – ‘probable human carcinogen’.”
7. Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma in Long-Term Users of Cell Phones: A recent study on 790,000 middle aged women in the UK found that, “women who used cell phones for ten or more years were two-and- a-half times more likely to develop an acoustic neuroma. Their risk of acoustic neuroma increased with the number of years they used cell phones.”
8. Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma: Research conducted by Lonn suggests, “an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years’ duration.”
9. Brain Tumor Risk is Higher on ‘Cell Phone’ Side of Head: A research paper that reviewed 11 studies found, “a link between prolonged cell phone usage and the development of an ipsilateral [same side of head as cell phone] brain tumor.”
10. Meningioma: This Swedish study looked at adult brain tumor cases diagnosed over a two year period. Although the study concluded that, “no conclusive evidence of an association between use of mobile and cordless phones and meningioma was found.” The studies authors did say, “an indication of increased risk was seen in the group with highest cumulative use.”
11. Malignant Brain Tumors: Recent work by Hardell looked at long-term use of mobile and cordless phones. In conclusion it was found that, “this study confirmed previous results of an association between mobile and cordless phone use and malignant brain tumors. These findings provide support for the hypothesis that RF-EMFs play a role both in the initiation and promotion stages of carcinogenesis.”
Image: Hardell Research Group
Other Cancers And Tumors
12. Cancer of the Pituitary Gland: The pituitary gland, considered by many to be the “master gland” of the body, is a pea sized organ located in the middle of the base of the brain that produces hormones that play a major role in regulating vital body functions and general well-being. This study (already referenced above) also found that,
the risk of cancer of the pituitary gland more was more than twice as high among women who used a cell phone for less than five years as compared to never users.”
13. Thyroid Cancer: The thyroid gland is situated in the neck. Using a cell phone against your ear exposes your thyroid to cell phone radiation. A recent Israeli study observing that, “the incidence of thyroid cancer has been on the rise in Israel for more than a decade which matches the rise in the use of cellphones” collected human thyroid cells from healthy patients and subjected them to radiation. The study found, “evidence of changes in thyroid cells in response to electromagnetic radiation.”
14. Melanoma Risk: Melanoma is a cancer that starts in a certain type of skin cell. A Swedish study found “a very clear association between increasing use of mobile phones and increasing rates of head melanoma in Nordic countries.”
Image: Örjan Hallberg
15. Stem Cell Cancer: In a controversial US study on 29 cases of neuroepithelial tumors, cell phone users accounted for 11 of them. These initial results indicated a near tripling in the risk of neuroepithelial tumors through cell phone use. The published results were revised to reflect a doubling of risk and then reported as not “statistically significant.”
16. Oral Cancer: An Israeli study on 460 cases of parotid gland tumors found, “based on the largest number of benign PGT patients reported to date, our results suggest an association between cellular phone use and PGTs [parotid gland tumors].” The parotid is the salivary gland near the cheek where many users hold their cell phone.
17. Parotid Malignant Tumors: Another Israeli study analyzed deaths as recorded on the National Cancer Registry over a 36 year period found, “the total number of parotid gland cancers in Israel increased 4-fold from 1970 to 2006 , whereas other major salivary gland cancers remained stable.”
Image: Environmental Health Trust
18. Leukemia: A comprehensive review of over a dozen studies including studies on exposures from cell tower radiation, TV and Radio broadcast towers concluded, “cancer, especially brain tumor and leukemia, but all other cancers also.”
19. Lymph Node Cancer: In an Australian study one hundred mice were exposed to RF radiation for two 30-minute periods per day for up to 18 months. The authors called the increased incidence of lymphoma “highly significant.” They added that “it is very unlikely that the faster onset of cancer was due to chance.”
20. Multifocal Breast Cancer: American researchers studied four young women with breast cancer. They found that, “all patients regularly carried their smartphones directly against their breasts in their brassieres for up to 10 hours a day, for several years, and developed tumors in areas of their breasts immediately underlying the phones.”
21. Eye Cancer: A German Study has established a link between uveal melanoma and cell phone radiation and similar exposures. The study “found an elevated risk for exposure to radiofrequency-transmitting devices.” Another study found ocular symptoms and sensations in long term users of mobile phones.
22. Diverse Cancerous Tumors: A Brazilian Study established a direct link between various cancer deaths such as tumors in the prostate, breast, lung, kidneys and liver in Brazil’s third largest city, and cell phone tower radiation exposures. The study found that, “more than 81 percent of people who die in Belo Horizonte by specific types of cancer live less than 500 meters away from the 300 identified cell phone antennas in the city”.
Source. This same study also lists more than a dozen other research papers that have found a link between different cancers and cell phone/cell tower radiation exposures.
Cell Phone Subscriptions And Brain Tumors
23. Cell Phone Subscription Link to Brain Tumors: A U.S. study analyzed the number of cell phone subscriptions and brain tumors in nineteen US states, they concluded,
the very linear relationship between cell phone usage and brain tumor incidence is disturbing and certainly needs further epidemiological evaluation.”
24. Brain Cancer Incidence Increases Over Time (U.S): Another U.S. study of brain cancer incidence trends in relation to cell phone use in the United States found, “there was a statistically significant increasing trend between 1992 and 2006 among females but not among males. The recent trend in 20-29-year-old women was driven by a rising incidence of frontal lobe cancers.”
25. Brain Cancer Incidence Increases Over Time (Europe): Studies carried out in Norway, Finland and the U.K. have identified a similar trend of an increase in the incidence of brain cancer over time. In the UK study the incidence of malignant brain tumors close to where you hold your phone was highlighted.
Source: Mobile Phone Use and Cancer Risk – Research on a Group 2B Carcinogen. Joel M. Moskowitz Ph.D.
Other Effects On the Brain
26. Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Permeability: The BBB is a membrane which prevents toxic materials from the blood from entering the brain. It was first discovered in 1975 that RF radiation causes the BBB to leak, since then at least a dozen laboratories around the world have corroborated this effect. There’s no consensus on the link between BBB damage and cancer but some studies elude to this.
27. Brain Cell Loss: A Turkish study on adult female rats that were exposed to a 900 MHz electromagnetic field found that, “EMF exposure caused a significant decrease of the … cell number … additionally, cell loss can be seen.” In their conclusions the researchers drew parallels between these exposures and teenagers’ brains that are exposed to cell phone radiation.
28. Brain Activity: Researchers in China exposed 18 participants to RF radiation (LTE) for 30 minutes which was well within international (ICNIRP) cell phone legal limits. They concluded that, “30min LTE RF-EMF exposure modulated the spontaneous low frequency fluctuations in some brain regions.”
29. Brain Blood Flow Affected: This Finnish brain imaging study found that “that the EMF emitted by a commercial mobile phone affects rCBF [regional cerebral blood flow] in humans.” This suggests that cell phone radiation affects neuronal activity.
30. Texting Affects Memory: An Australian study on young adolescents found “students who reported making or receiving more voice or SMS calls per week, and in particular more of both, demonstrated shorter response times on learning tasks, but less accurate working memory.”
One way cancer and other diseases are believed to develop is when the DNA (genetic information) in a cell becomes damaged. This damage mutates the DNA. There are many studies linking cell phone radiation exposures to different types of DNA damage.
32. Various Genetic Effects: An Austrian study analyzed the results of 101 different published articles on the effects of radio frequency EMFs on DNA. The study concluded that, “there is ample evidence that RF-EMF can alter the genetic material of exposed cells.”
33. Increased Rates of Micronuclei: Micronuclei proliferation indicates a type of DNA damage strongly associated with cancer. A Brazilian study found that, “electromagnetic field irradiation [low level cell phone type exposures] during pregnancy leads to an increase in erythrocytes micronuclei incidence in rat offspring.” Several studies have found increased rates of micronuclei in the body following exposures to RF radiation.
34. Heat Shock Proteins (HSPs) Production Decreased: A U.S. study exposed chick embryo’s to RF radiation. They concluded that, “this EMF-induced decrease in HSP70 levels and resulting decline in cytoprotection suggests a mechanism by which daily exposure (such as might be experienced by mobile phone users) could enhance the probability of cancer and other diseases.”
35. Oxidative DNA Damage: The Guler study in Turkey exposed female and male infant rabbits to 1800 MHz radio frequency radiation and found, “GSM-like RF radiation may induce biochemical changes by increasing free radical attacks to structural biomolecules.” Free radical damage is associated with the development of cancer.
36. DNA Strand Breaks: This Austrian study exposed human and rat cells to mobile phone radiation and found, “DNA single- and double-strand breaks.”
37. Changes in Gene Expression: The Belyaev study found that, exposing the “rat brain to 915 MHz GSM microwaves induces changes in gene expression.” Other studies suggest that, “subtle changes of gene expression associated with [disease].”
38. Genotoxic Effects: The Schwarz study exposed human cells to 1,950 MHz UMTS. It concluded that “UMTS exposure may cause genetic alterations in some but not in all human cells in vitro.”
39. Neurotransmitters Impacted: This Bavarian study followed 60 people over one and a half years following the installation of a new cell phone base station in their village. The study concluded that, “the effects showed a dose-response relationship,” that it had “occurred well below current limits for technical RF radiation exposures” and that these effects have “great relevance for health and [are] well known to damage human health in the long run.” In other words the more people were exposed to cell phone type radiation the bigger the impact on their health.
40. Chromosome Damage: A Belgian study reviewed 16 expert gene monitoring studies from around the world. In 13 of the 16 independent studies performed worldwide it was found that, “RF-exposed individuals have increased frequencies of genetic damage (e.g., chromosomal aberrations).”
41. Central Nervous System: US based researcher Dr. Henry Lai comments that there are several studies which show that repeated RF exposure at relatively low power caused morphological changes in the central nervous system, “changes in morphology, especially cell death, could have an important implication on health. Injury-induced cell proliferation has been hypothesized as a cause of cancer.”
Reading Between The Lines
The studies don’t tell all of the story. Here are some other things you need to know.
42. Latency Period Before Diagnosis: To put this in the words of researcher Dr. Martin Blank “cancers do not form overnight.” In almost all cases, cancerous tumors take many years to form and metastasize.” According to Dr. Blank’s statements, then cancers are overpowered. This would suggest that we might be sitting on a cell phone radiation cancer time bomb.
43. Cell Phone Radiation Cancer Time Bomb: To give a sense to what this latency period could mean in terms of the incidence of brain tumors in the years to come, researcher Lloyd Morgan produced this alarming graphic showing that brain tumor cases could reach epidemic proportions within the next decade:
44. Flawed Research: Not all of the research points to a link between cell phone radiation and cancer. But then that’s hardly surprising given the lengths some researchers go to, to skew the results. This research paper also lays bare the phenomenon of study bias. This can take many different shapes and forms; insufficient latency time, incorrect definition of “regular” cell phone user, cell phones radiating higher power levels in rural areas not investigated, exposure to other transmitting sources not considered, exclusion of brain tumor cases due to death or illness, etc.
The Tip Of The Iceberg
There is lot of interest surrounding the link between cell phone radiation and cancer. But cancer is only the tip of the iceberg.
Microwave radio-frequency radiation exposures of the type emitted by cell phones are also linked to many other diseases and potentially life threatening illnesses, including:
He is also the author of an eBook entitled “How To Beat Electrical Sensitivity”, which offers a solution to the growing number of people whose health is being compromised by exposure to wireless and similar technologies, also available through his website.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.