Here is Aparna Taylor, ND, MSc from Calgary, Alberta on the right with a poster presentation at the recent ILADS conference in Chicago of John and Catherine Scott’s work on the spread of ticks. Study found in the Journal of Veterinary Science and Medicine: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/scott-scott-2018-ticks-and-climate-change-jvsm.pdf
I break it down here: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/08/13/study-shows-lyme-not-propelled-by-climate-change/, and explain that according to the Scotts, there are numerous problems with the climate change model regarding tick proliferation and therefore, the spread of tick borne illnesses.
- Climate-change researchers overlooked and did not take into account established populations of I. scapularis found in the late 1960’s in the upper Midwest, as well as at Manitoba in 1991, in their climate change model maps. Even game hunters remember ticks on the heads and necks of deer in the 1950’s and 1960’s in northwestern Ontario and southern Manitoba. The faulty climate change maps are devoid of any ticks in those areas – yet experience shows otherwise. This has been the experience of patients across the globe as well.
- If there was any substance to climate warming in propagating ticks the Amblyomma americium (lone star tick) would have become established in the southernmost part of Ontario, but they haven’t.
- The progression of studies used by climate change researchers follows the order in which they were conducted not the result and progression of climate change. Just because U.S. studies start in the early 80’s does not mean that was when ticks were established. As noted before, ticks and spirochetes have both been found in fossils, obviously long before the 80’s. This demonstrates climate adaptability.
- Climate change models overlook the fact that deer ticks were established in northwestern Ontario, southern Manitoba and were already in central Canada prior to 1970. What they predict to happen in the future has already happened in Canada. Their oversight caused a skewed rate of tick expansion and a miscalculation of northward projected movement.
- Ticks are marvelous ecoadaptors and find snow and leaf litter when conditions become harsh. Warmer winters are in fact lethal to I. scapularis (black-legged) ticks. In fact, overwinter survival dropped to 33% when the snow melted. This has been substantiated by other researchers as well.
- Yearly bidirectional, songbird migration in spring and fall is behind tick expansion and the climate change model actually reflects migratory flight not warmer futuristic temperatures.
- Scott’s in-house tick studies have shown that black-legged ticks require 14 hours of daylight to molt. If ticks can’t molt, they can’t move on to their next life-cycle. Photoperiod is innate and can not be altered by the climate.
“The hypothesis that I. scapularis ticks will expand further north in the Prairie Provinces because of climate change is not only unscientific, but deceiving.”
I’ve been following the Scotts’ work for years as they are also patients who have been infected for decades with tick borne illness and who have done their own independent work. I am thankful for them and the honest, transparent work they do. As often happens in TBI research, the honest researchers are ignored while those pushing an agenda move forward. Do not be fooled.
“For blacklegged ticks, climate change is an apocryphal issue.” -John Scott
Please spread the word that climate data will not help patients one iota.
For an excellent interview with John Scott: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/08/14/canadian-tick-expert-climate-change-is-not-behind-lyme-disease/ (He also explains the bogus Lyme vaccine as well)
**UPDATE July 2022**
Spain just admitted it has recently been spraying deadly chemtrails as part of a secret UN program to fight COVID, and previously four state meteorological agency whistleblowers announced in 2015 that planes were regularly spraying lead dioxide, silver iodide, and diatomite throughout Spain to ward off rain and to allow temperatures to rise to create a summery climate for tourism as well as the agricultural sector – producing cold drops of great intensity.
Climate engineering is very real and is causing very real damage.
I assure you, Spain is not alone.
Aluminum and barium are the metals that have been found (and continue to be found) in great excess in soil, rainwater, dust, and blood samples. These are the same metals associated with numerous patents which describe the mechanisms and processes of injecting aluminum and barium into jet engines for the purpose of spraying them into the atmosphere; a process called “geoengineering” by scientists. This also explains why the public witnessed the sudden appearance of trails coming from jet engines which never produced them previously.
Several whistleblowers have come forward exposing ongoing atmospheric spray operations, but Kristen has provided the link between the military and the massive amounts of toxic metals we are all experiencing on the ground. Go here to watch an informative speech by Meghan.
A formerly classified US military document titled “Forest Fire As A Military Weapon” is a truly shocking exposé of planned scorched Earth destruction. The US Forest Service actually participated in the research and planning that went into this military instruction manual for carrying out orchestrated forest fire catastrophes. What part have climate intervention operations played in the preparation of forests for extreme and unprecedented incineration all over the world? A short video report reveals the shocking degree of research that the US military and the US Forest Service has put into preparing forests for extreme incineration. Go here if Youtube censors the video.