Open letter offering free testing to Dr. Fauci
Jun 24, 2022 —
This is a great letter discussing both Covid and Lyme and should be made public because I guarantee you that most PCP’s aren’t even considering Lyme disease especially when the tell-tale bulls-eye rash never develops which was the case for all Tuttle family members.
See Dr. Lee’s letter below…
———- Original Message ———-
From: Sin Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Archana.Chatterjee@RosalindFranklin.edu” <Archana.Chatterjee@RosalindFranklin.edu>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “Jportnoy@cmh.edu” <Jportnoy@cmh.edu>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “VRBPAC@fda.hhs.gov” <VRBPAC@fda.hhs.gov>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “WrightC@GAO.gov” <WrightC@GAO.gov>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “SciencePolicy@od.nih.gov” <SciencePolicy@od.nih.gov>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>, “email@example.com” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 06/23/2022 11:32 PM
Subject: An open letter to Dr. Fauci on his COVID-19
Dear Dr. Fauci:
Your recent virus symptoms have been widely reported in the news media. You informed the public that you had COVID-19 even though you were fully vaccinated, but the infection seemed to be well controlled by the anti-viral drug paxlovid.
In response to these news reports on your illness, I am writing the attached letter to you for your consideration.
Sin Hang Lee, MD
June 23, 2022
Anthony S Fauci, MD
Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the Chief Medical Advisor to the President
This is an open letter offering free testing to Dr. Fauci
Dear Dr. Fauci:
I just read a report titled “Fauci says he’s ‘example’ for COVID-19 vaccinations” published in The SeattleTimes
The report stated “He (you) began experiencing virus symptoms on June 14 and tested positive a day later. He was prescribed the anti-viral drug paxlovid, which has proven to be highly effective at preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19, on June 15.”
As a pathologist, I am raising the following questions:
1. How do you know your illness was due to COVID-19, not “summer flu”, such as Lyme diseasewith transient spirochetemia? Was your June 15 SARS-CoV-2 specimen verified by Sanger sequencing? If not, there may be a 42% false-positive rate in your test result, as I found and reported here https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202204.0091/v1
In fact, SARS-CoV-virus was only isolated by culture from <3% of the RT-qPCR positive samples when Ct 35 was commonly used as the cut off value https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/72/11/e921/5912603
2. If you were in fact infected with a SARS-CoV-2, how do you know your virus is not an Omicron BA.4/BA.5 with a new L84I mutation https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202206.0192/v1
New amino acid mutations in the NTD of the S gene affect the immunoreactivity of the spike protein, which may explain why you got the breakthrough infection even fully vaccinated.
To help answer these two important questions, you may send the residues of the June 15 specimen to Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory http://dnalymetest.com/
I will test the sample free of charge. Or we can test your blood samples if Lyme disease spirochetemia is one of your differential diagnoses. Both COVID-19 and Lyme disease (including B. miyamotoi) Sanger sequencing tests at Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory are certified under CLIA and by the New York State Department of Health.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sin Hang Lee, MD
Director, email email@example.com
Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/27/cdcs-deadly-testing-fiasco-centralization-of-public-health-authority-a-threat-to-national-security/ The CDC has a long and sordid history of monopolizing testing. This has also been the case with Lyme disease and is one of the main reasons people have been misdiagnosed and kicked to the curb for over 40 years.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/05/15/news-release-on-57-1-million-lyme-disease-lawsuit-filed-against-cdc/ Dr. Sin Hang Lee, the pathologist offering Fauci free testing in the article above, has sued the CDC for suppressing direct detection tests for Lyme disease, and promoting their own newly patented, unproven metabolomics technology for diagnosis of LD. Current and former CDC representatives receive royalties as a result of working on the approval and promotion/CDC endorsement of a Lyme disease serology test.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/09/26/cdc-resorts-to-politically-motivated-false-science/ Dr. Lee’s 16S rRNA gene sequencing was able to accurately detect early infection before antibody production.
It is serious when the CDC allows its policies to be made on the basis of bogus science, said Dr. Lee.
Yet, this is precisely the CDC’s MO as clearly seen from the Lyme and COVID debacles.