Are the Boosted Really 97 Times Less Likely to Die Than the Unvaccinated?
Well, that depends on the definition of the phrase “To Die”- specifically how long you count – and if you ignore natural immunity.
On 2/2/2022, at a Press Briefing, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky reported that people who are boosted are 97 times less likely to die than the “unvaccinated”.
- These are weekly death rates. We need much longer term data, especially given the unexplained increases in all-cause mortality. Using weekly death infection/hospitalization/death rates to compare boosters is like measuring the protection of houses doused with water for ten minutes during a raging forest fire. “100% of houses were saved while they were being doused”… Come on, talk w/us in a year.
- Walensky left out any reference or comparison of the rates of death due to new infection in persons who are boosted to rates of death due to new infection in persons who are unvaccinated. This is important, because if you exclude people w/natural immunity, you’re comparing apples and oranges. And if you combine the vaccinated w/no prior infection with the vaccinated with prior infection, you’re combining clinical groups and ignoring a major contributor to variation in outcome. The last study of efficacy of natural immunity was that immunity lasted 13 months (Pubmed).
- Walensky (and others) are being super inconsistent in their data, as well.
At the White House presser, Jeff Zients, “Counselor to the President”, reported
“A year ago, we stood up a historic nationwide vaccination program that’s now gotten 75 percent of adults in the U.S. fully vaccinated.”
Wrong. Our World in Data reports 64.3% of Americans as “Fully Vaccinated” (according to CDC), “fully vaccinated” means “received two doses of Moderna or Pfizer” or “one dose of Johnson & Johnson”.
As long as they keep getting it wrong, real-world perception will not match reality, and vaccine skepticism will continue to grow.
Dr. Peter McCullough on The Joe Rogan Show – Links to Resources (Urgent Share)
Links to resources mentioned. We must change allopathy from the outside in. Share w/nurses and doctors. Share everywhere.
Feb. 7, 2022
Following Dr. McCullough’s jaw-dropping appearance on The Joe Rogan Show, I asked him for his slides so I could locate the resources he cited.
Dr. McCullough is experienced. He is precise. He is humble. He and others like him are saving lives. His protocols and messages should be required curriculum for all medical students and continuing medical education for all practicing physicians and nurses.
This article contains links to the resources he mentioned to Joe. Click on each image for the resource. (Note: This article is too long for all it to appear in your inbox, so you’ll need to visit the full article at Substack.)
The main points he made include:
- COVID-19 pandemic is a global disaster (mass-casualty event).
- For him, it’s not treatment vs. vaccine.
- The prehospital phase is a major therapeutic opportunity.
- The pathophysiology of COVID-19 is complex is not amenable to single drug.
- Early ambulatory therapy with a sequenced, multi-drug regimen is supported by available sources of evidence and has a positive benefit-to-risk profile.
- Protection from COVID-19 vaccines is not sufficiently complete or durable and we need to add multimodal treatments.
- We can reduce the risk of hospitalization and death.
- We can more safely temporize to close the crisis with herd immunity.
- COVID-19 genetic vaccines have an unfavorable safety profile.
- Censorship and reprisal are working to crush freedom of speech, scientific discourse, and medical progress.
LINK Jessica Rose VAERS Study: More reports of deaths following COVID-19 vaccines than from all other vaccines combined all prior years.
LINK Study showing that healthy boys have considerably higher chances of hospitalization with myocarditis than with COVID-19 respiratory illness even at peak prevalence.
LINK Choi S, Lee S, Seo JW, Kim MJ, Jeon YH, Park JH, Lee JK, Yeo NS. Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings. J Korean Med Sci. 2021 Oct 18;36(40):e286. doi: 10.3346/jkms.2021.36.e286. PMID: 34664804; PMCID: PMC8524235.
Enough deaths in UK Yellow Card for any other product to be pulled.
Breakthrough cases are substantial and can be deadly.
The vaccine efficacy has waned.
Early aggressive treatments now needed more than ever.
Dr. McCullough’s ground-breaking first papers. Essential reading for all physicians.
Patients at and before different stages need different targeted therapies.
You cannot catch COVID-19 twice. Period.
The mass psychosis follows previous planned mass psychoses.
(See link for pictures, graphs, and links)