Monkeypox Cases in U.S Coincide With Vaccine Purchases by BARDA
On May 18, 2022, biotechnology firm Bavarian Nordic of Denmark announced that the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), signed a contract with it to supply a freeze-dried version of its smallpox and monkeypox vaccine.4A freeze-dried version of the vaccine is stated to have a longer shelf life.5BARDA placed an $119 million order for 13 million freeze-dried doses of Bavarian Nordic’s smallpox and monkeypox vaccine known as JYNNEOS®. The contract states that the U.S. has an option to purchase additional vaccines worth $180 million if needed.6
- On May 18, 2022, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) reported that a resident in the state has tested positive for monkeypox, the same day BARDA signed a contract to purchase 13 million doses of JYNNEOS.
- In 2019 the FDA approved JYNNEOS, a live, non-replicating smallpox and monkeypox vaccine for high risk adults 18 years of age and older. It is a two-dose regimen given four weeks apart and is the only FDA approved vaccine.
- The FDA states it is made from a modified form of the vaccinia virus (Modified Vaccinia Ankara), which is closely related but less harmful than variola or monkeypox viruses and supposedly can not cause disease in humans.
- The FDA states the recent purchase has nothing to do with the recent outbreak.
**UPDATE May, 2022**
I’m reminded of the following fact:Source
The CDC admits that people recently vaccinated with the existing FDA-approved smallpox vaccine can shed the virus in the vaccine to others.
Given the risk for vaccinia virus transmission from recently vaccinated persons through inadvertent inoculation, nonemergency use of ACAM2000 is also contraindicated in persons with household contacts with a history or presence of atopic dermatitis, other active exfoliative skin conditions (e.g., eczema, burns, impetigo, varicella zoster, herpes, severe acne, severe diaper dermatitis with extensive areas of denuded skin, psoriasis, or Darier disease [keratosis follicularis]); conditions associated with immunosuppression (e.g., HIV/AIDS, leukemia, lymphoma, generalized malignancy, solid organ transplantation, or therapy with alkylating agents, antimetabolites, radiation, TNF inhibitors, or high-dose corticosteroids [i.e., ≥2 mg/kg body weight or 20 mg/day of prednisone or its equivalent for ≥2 weeks], hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients <24 months post-transplant or ≥24 months, but who have graft-versus-host disease or disease relapse, or autoimmune disease [e.g. systemic lupus erythematosus] with immunodeficiency as a clinical component); household contacts aged <1 year; and household contacts who are pregnant (recommendation category: A, evidence type 2 [Box]). Household contacts include persons with prolonged intimate contact with the potential vaccinee (e.g. sexual contacts) and others who might have direct contact with the vaccination site or with potentially contaminated materials (e.g., dressings or clothing). ACIP also does not recommend nonemergency vaccination with ACAM2000 for children and adolescents aged <18 years.
And guess what one of those side effects is that shares a common side effect with the COVID-19 vaccines?
Myopericarditis has also been associated with ACAM2000 and is estimated to occur at a rate of 5.7 per 1,000 primary vaccinees based on clinical trial data. (Source.)
Yes, weakened hearts resulting in heart disease is also a side effect of the smallpox vaccines.
You can read about all the other Precautions and Contraindications for this FDA-approved smallpox vaccine here on the CDC website.
Smallpox vaccine to prevent monkeypox could cause global smallpox (vaccinia) epidemic; I warn, do not be that stupid, understand you have damaged the immune systems of m (b)illions with COVID vaccines
Experts are saying smallpox vax 85% effective in monkey pox; this is NOT good news, for millions/billions are now immunocompromised from COVID vax; CDC sounds alarm for gay-bisexual men
First, I would ask POTUS Biden to go back out to the nation and address his prior statement about monkeypox risk which was misinformed and served to scare the nation (‘Everybody Should Be Concerned’ About Monkeypox, Biden Warns’). There was no basis for Biden to say what he did and whomever cleared him to say that e.g. para ‘concerned about monkeypox’, should be fired. This has caused needless concern by the general population. The legacy media must be shut down for the utter reckless manner in which they report on this monkeypox and it is clear they are seeking to cause panic and hysteria when the general population, children, low-risk persons etc. are not at risk. Based on all we know today, the fear mongering MUST be stopped.
Now an i) update from CDC on the risk-group that monkeypox is focused in (as of Monday 23rd May 2022), ii) updated evidence of transmission by WHO expert, iii) some preliminary thoughts on the failed COVID mRNA vaccine, iv) the WHO pandemic treaty, and then v) further details on this issue of smallpox vaccination and monkeypox with a special shoutout to Dr. Vinay Prasad for his balance and common sense in this. (See link for article)
Highlights on smallpox vaccination & monkeypox (I highly recommend reading the entire article):
- By initiating smallpox vaccination, if it contains smallpox or viccinia virus, smallpox and vaccinia could be re-introduced to populations and would be catastrophic.
- Monkeypox should be fought with tried and tested successful focused public health containment tools such as acute contact tracing and isolating infected/symptomatic people, not mass vaccination of the population.
- Even vaccinating the identified at-risk group – bisexual and homosexuals, needs careful study for HIV/AIDS patients who have been COVID “vaccinated” now have 2 existing challenges beyond the risk of monkeypox as their immune systems are suppressed due to HIV as well as being compromised/dysregulated due to the COVID shots. Lyme/MSIDS patients would also fit into this category.
- The immune system is suppressed for 2 weeks post COVID shots leaving people vulnerable to COVID and other viral infections/pathogens as well as the fact white blood cells are depressed during this time and explains why there are so many adverse events, hospitalizations and deaths in the first 2-3 weeks post ‘vaccine’. The fact the CDC/NIH do not count these as occurring in the ‘vaccinated’ is fraudulent & done to make a ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ narrative.
- Corrupt public health ‘officials’ did not warn the ‘vaccinated’ of their vulnerability post jab and that they may be at risk of developing a broad range of illnesses including cancers. Please see Dr. Urso’s 5-minute video explaining about the explosion of cancer and latent disease (reactivated latent viruses, etc) post COVID shots.
- It appears to be transmitted as a STD, although this has been debated.
- As of today, there have been ZERO deaths due to monkeypox cases in Europe and North America.
- Do not take any more COVID shots. COVID is continuing due to the continued “vaccination” with non-sterilizing, non-neutralizing shots with antibodies that are targeting the infectiousness of the virus (the spike).
- “Increasing the number of vaccinated persons will inevitably lead to increases in morbidity and mortality due to vaccinia, and current evidence suggests net harm would result if smallpox vaccine were made available to the general public on a voluntary basis.” SOURCE
- Valid conjecture is COVID shots suppressing immune systems has caused monkeypox to emerge in Europe and N. America. COVID ‘vaccinated’ could be at dramatic risk to monkeypox and a host of other pathogens/viruses.
- The smallpox vaccine can potentially drive cases of smallpox and vaccinia in COVID ‘vaccinated’.
“Smallpox vaccine is less safe than other vaccines routinely used today. The vaccine is associated with known adverse effects that range from mild to severe. Mild vaccine reactions include formation of satellite lesions, fever, muscle aches, regional lymphadenopathy, fatigue, headache, nausea, rashes, and soreness at the vaccination site.13,18,19 A recent clinical trial reported that more than one-third of vaccine recipients missed days of work or school because of these mild vaccine-related symptoms.18…
In the 1960s, serious adverse events associated with smallpox vaccination in the United States included death (1/million vaccinations), progressive vaccinia (1.5/million vaccinations), eczema vaccinatum (39/million vaccinations), postvaccinial encephalitis (12/million vaccinations), and generalized vaccinia (241/million vaccinations).20 Adverse events were approximately ten times more common among those vaccinated for the first time compared to revaccinees.20 Fatality rates were also four times higher for primary vaccinees compared to revaccinees.21…
Progressive vaccinia (a.k.a. vaccinia necrosum, vaccinia gangrenosum) is defined as an uncontrolled replication of vaccinia virus at the vaccination site that leads to a slow and progressive necrosis of surrounding tissue.24 Satellite necrotic lesions typically develop, and ultimately vaccinia virus may be found in other tissues and organs.24 This condition typically affects individuals with incompetent immune systems.24,25 The cardinal clinical signs of progressive vaccinia include an unhealed vaccination site >15 days post vaccination, and the lack of inflammation or an immune response at the vaccination site.24,25 Untreated progressive vaccinia is fatal, but treatment with VIG or the antiviral cidofovir may be effective in some cases.” SOURCE
“There are more than 100 million doses of another vaccine, ACAM2000. This is an older generation vaccine meant to prevent smallpox, but could also be used to prevent monkeypox, McQuiston said. That vaccine, however, can come with significant side effects, and would be considered only for very close personal contacts of those with monkeypox infection, as well as health care workers.” SOURCE