The CARES Act Literally Hand-Cuffs Doctors From Doing Their Jobs
Media outlets mass-produce propaganda to control society, silencing those who dare to disrupt their narratives. Award winning journalist and ex-CBS Detroit employee, April Moss joined the Stew Peters Show Monday to expose Big Tech and Big Pharma’s collusion to kill the unvaccinated, the compliance of the media, nurses, doctors, and more.
Moss’s upcoming documentary, ‘Bad Medicine’ exposes how the media is killing thousands with the help Big Pharma, and the damage done so far. Visit FreedomMed.org to find clinics and doctors near you that prescribe ivermectin and effective treatments against the plandemic.
For appropriate COVID treatment:
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/11/19/the-real-reason-behind-hospital-fauci-death-protocol-vax-mandates-for-healthcare-workers-government-money/ The CARES Act, provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are the reasons patients are virtual prisoners in the hospital. They have no choice, no say, and are barbarically isolated from family members. They are only allowed “FDA approved” COVID treatments which are dangerous, ineffective, and expensive.
Creating a “National Pandemic Emergency” provided justification for such sweeping actions that override individual physician medical decision-making and patients’ rights.
The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must paid back if not “earned” by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol. Government employees making the rules happen to have patents on nearly every aspect of COVID including the FDA approved treatments.
https://thehighwire.com/videos/tv-exec-reveals-shocking-censorship-of-media/ Video Here (Approx. 17 Min)
Former British broadcasting executive, Mark Sharman, recently spoke out about the incredible failures of the media during Covid. Journalists were warned not to question the official government line in their reporting.
U.K. Warned Media Not to Challenge Official Covid Narrative, Says Former Media Exec
During the beginning stages of the Covid-19 pandemic, the British government threatened the media with penalties for reporting anything other than the official line, turning journalists into “cheerleaders for the government,” a former U.K. news executive said last week.
Mark Sharman, a former executive at ITV News and Sky News, told GB News that the U.K.’s Office of Communications (Ofcom) issued a bulletin to broadcasters in early 2020.
“It was a warning to basically say, ‘Do not question the official government line [on Covid-19],’” he said.
“Now, to be fair to them,” he continued, “they said, ‘You can have opposition voices on, but presenters must intervene if there’s any danger of harmful misinformation.’”
That, of course, means anything that contradicts the official narrative, no matter how rooted in evidence or how reliable its source may be.
Ofcom meant what it said. The agency is empowered to impose a variety of sanctions on broadcasters that violate its dictates, up to and including revoking a broadcaster’s license, and it has done so repeatedly over the last two years. However, as Sharman pointed out, most of the penalties were meted out to smaller outlets that couldn’t fight back. (See link for article)
Please go here to learn of how our government pays the media directly, puts “informants” in the national media and other institutions, uses reporters for information, and plants news stories.
- Exec admits the current media environment has caused the biggest assault on freedom of speech and democracy he’s known in his lifetime.
- The UK is far from alone. There is a worldwide narrative and anyone dissenting is censored, branded as giving “false” or “misinformation,” and called “conspiracy theorists”.
- The exec also admitted that “vaccine” injuries are not being covered in the media.
- He states the “vaccine” damaged suffer twice from the actual injury but then again by doctors who don’t accept their plight.
- He states the media has let the public down for not holding the government accountable – particularly over the injections, as well as not asking questions about the government doing secret deals with Pfizer, the FDA wanting to hide Pfizer’s data for 75 years, the government spending 500 million pounds on COVID shot advertising, as well as the fact the world’s biggest companies are owned by BlackRock & Vanguard – subsidized by the Gates Foundation and which in turn owns about 35 billion pounds worth of Pfizer stock.
- The Big Tech/Big Media approach to COVID has now set a precedent that will be with us for years to come due to one-sided coverage, censorship, and cancel-culture tactics.
Only a few media outlets have apologized over their biased, singular coverage and they are both foreign:
Lawsuit: Biden Admin Pressuring Big Tech to Censor Users
The U.S. Surgeon General and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) of the Biden administration have directed social-media platforms, including Twitter, to suppress alleged “misinformation” about Covid, alleges a federal lawsuit filed on March 24.
The New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA), a conservative civil-rights group, filed the lawsuit in an Ohio federal court on behalf of social-media users Mark Changizi, Daniel Kotzin, and Michael Senger.
According to the lawsuit, all three garnered “tens of thousands of followers” on Twitter and other social-media platforms by actively criticizing restrictions imposed by governments and public-health authorities in response to Covid. As a result, the three have been unlawfully censored. (See link for article)
- A “coordinated and escalating public campaign” on censorship started when White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki announced the president believes social media platforms have a responsibility to “stop amplifying untrustworthy content, disinformation, and misinformation,” regarding COVID, the injections, and elections. DHS went so far as to brand dissenters as “terrorists.”
- Pressure amplified in July when Surgeon General Vivek Murthy and HHS started “ordering” social media companies to remove certain posts and ban the perps of “misinformation.” Please see Murthy and Woodcock’s conflicts of interest.
- The lawsuit contains detailed quotes from admin officials showing they contemplated penalties against social media platforms that allowed “misinformation.”
- Plaintiffs were suspended and punished from Twitter for simply tweeting that COVID shots don’t stop transmission and that masks don’t work and can be harmful (all of which is true).
- On March 3, 2022 Murthy went further by demanding tech platforms turn over “information about sources of COVID ‘misinformation’ by May, 2022.
- Plaintiffs state that no statute endows the Surgeon General with the authority to direct social media companies to censor individuals or viewpoints. Murthy is either misconstruing or violating statutes and articles of the Constitution.
- Plaintiffs state the administration is not simply colluding but instrumentalizing tech platforms to silence differing opinions which violates free speech.
- The administration also likely violates the 4th amendment by demanding platforms turn over info about users to the government that the government deems problematic.
- Murthy’s and HHS’s actions likely exceed their powers under APA and the directives should be found unlawful and invalid.
- Twitter, Facebook and Youtube have all announced bans on “false claims” about COVID-related matters that go against claims from public health “experts” who just happen to be on a government payroll and own patents on virtually every aspect of COVID. Youtube’s parent company Google, is directly invested in the AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID “vaccine,” and is also partnered directly with the U.S. military’s DARPA program.