Connor Parker 11 November 2021
In a report published by the UK Health Security Agency analysis revealed 2,683 double vaccinated over 50s have died within 28 days of positive COVID test in the last four weeks.
Some 511 unvaccinated people died in the last four weeks of COVID-19. (See link for article)
CDC Hasn’t Updated COVID Vax Breakthrough Data
— Agency doesn’t report real-time breakthrough data, but states provide some answers
- In mid-October, the CDC started publishing cases and deaths by vaccination status on its COVID Data Tracker for the first time. But the information was only current as of September 4 — and the page hasn’t been updated since.
- In addition, the CDC’s page on breakthrough hospitalizations by vaccination status is only current through the end of August.
- An epidemiologist states that “we’re basically flying blind.”
The important detail left out of the equation is the fact the CDC’s definition of being “vaccinated” is deceptively convoluted.
The CDC is playing statistical games to create the impression that unvaccinated people make up the bulk of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. They are doing this by:
- counting anyone dying 14 days after getting the jab as unvaccinated.
- only considering a person fully “vaccinated” a full 14 days after the second Pfizer or Moderna injection, and 14 days after the first Janssen shot. This simply means that if a person becomes ill or dies after only 1 shot of Pfizer or Moderna, they are considered unvaccinated, and even if they get two doses and become ill or die within 14 days they are still counted as an unvaccinated case.
- changing definitions and goalposts: CDC changed the definition of a “vaccine” to validate the COVID mRNA gene therapies. Prior to August 26, 2021, they defined a “vaccine” as a “product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.” Then they changed this to a “preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” The difference is subtle but distinct: The first one defined a vaccine as something that will “produce immunity.” The second one covers the mRNA jabs since they don’t “produce immunity,” but supposedly lessen the degree of infection – but many claim they don’t even do that.
- hiding the fact 80% of hospitalizations and deaths occur in those getting the jabs
- using two different sets of testing guidelines: one for vaccinated patients, and one for the unvaccinated. Since the beginning, CDC has recommended a PCR cycle of 40, which flies in the face of science which has long ago established that anything over 35 will produce 97% false positives – rendering the test useless. In mid May, CDC finally lowered the cycle to 28, but only for the vaccinated. The unvaccinated are still tested using a cycle of 40 which grossly overestimates the infection rate.
- counting only ‘break-through’ infections that result in hospitalization or death. This tactic substantially lowers the appearance of ‘break-through’ infections in those getting the jab. If this tactic was not employed we would most probably discover that the vaccinated make up the bulk of hospitalizations, making the COVID pandemic one of the vaccinated. All we have to do is look at data from Israel to see this play out in real time.
- counting non-COVID related illnesses as COVID. People have died in motorcycle crashes, fallen off ladders, among many other things – yet were listed as COVID deaths. There’s also numerous examples of over-reporting deaths, sometimes to the tune of 3,700% greater than what actually occurred.
- ignoring the fact the Delta variant has 3 different mutations all in the spike protein which evades the immune response in those who got the jab – but not in those who have natural immunity. Data from the UK clearly show the jabs offer no protection from the Delta variant.
- fear-mongering that the Delta variant is highly contagious but downplaying the fact is is far less deadly and easier to treat. In a CNN town hall meeting in Ohio President Biden emphatically but falsely stated that if you are vaccinated you are NOT going to be hospitalized, not going to the ICU, and not going to die.
- ignoring the fact that vaccinated people needing hospitalization for the milder variant of Delta could be a blatant sign of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) or the fact “vaccine” injuries are being misreported as ‘break-through’ cases.
- ignoring Israeli data showing 95% of severely ill patients are fully “vaccinated”, and make up 85-90% of COVID-related hospitalizations overall.
ignoring data from Scotland showing 87% of deaths from COVID in the 3rd wave were “vaccinated”.
- ignoring data from Gibraltar which has a 99% compliance jab rate, showing COVID cases have risen by 2,500% since June.
- ignoring data from Iceland which has a 82% jab compliance rate, where 77% of new cases are among the fully “vaccinated.”
- ignoring UK data which shows in those over age 50, partially and fully “vaccinated” people account for 68% of hospitalizations & 70% of COVID deaths.
- ignoring the fact in an outbreak in Massachusetts, 74% of COVID diagnoses and 80% of hospitalizations were among the fully “vaccinated.”
- ignoring that the fully “vaccinated” have just as high of a viral load in their nasal passages as the vaccinated who get infected, which means the “vaccinated” are just as infectious as the vaccinated.
- ignoring data from “vaccinated” health care workers in Vietnam infected with the Delta variant had viral loads 251 times higher than cases infected with old strains.
- only confirming and counting people as “vaccinated” if it is added to their medical record, which often doesn’t happen in temporary vaccination clinics, or drive-through pharmacies. Primary care offices are responsible for electronically sharing immunization data with the state’s immunization information system. Patient-recorded proof of vaccination is only accepted for the flu and pneumococcal vaccines, not the COVID shots, which means if your shot status has not be added to the electronic medical system, you are not counting as “vaccinated.” This further skews numbers because if you are in this situation but then are admitted to the hospital with COVID symptoms, they will not count you as a “vaccinated” patient even if you got the jabs (if it isn’t in the electronic records).
- ignoring the fact the COVID shot campaign is an ongoing clinical trial. Pundits promoting these shots as “safe and effective” are lying through their teeth because data is only being collected.
- ignoring the fact that COVID-19 vaccines mass use and COVID-19 measures are an infringe[ment] of the Articles 2, 3, 5, 9, 11, 12, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, 28 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR). Source
To delay designation of a vaccinated person as “vaccinated” until up to five weeks after the initial dose is a brazen statistical manipulation to bury perception of adverse events and deaths from COVID-19 “vaccination”. It is a shameful practice and must not only be stopped: its effects must be reversed.
The public deserves to see efficacy re-calculated, as well as all rates of break-through cases, rates of reinfection cases, and new case rates all reported assuming that the individuals who have been exposed to COVID-19 vaccines, even a single dose, are “vaccinated”. Otherwise, the effect of the vaccine itself is never actually studied, and the relative risk of COVID-19 diagnosis in the vaccine-exposed and the vaccine-unexposed will never be known.
Now that boosters are here, no one may ever be counted as “fully vaccinated”. This sick, twisted perversion of logic and reason does not jive with reality, and people are going to get hurt needlessly. With draconian policies putting people’s jobs on the line, their very livelihood, this is far, far more than risk of vaccine injury or death. The definition of groups being studied must be changed to “vaccine exposed” and “vaccine naive”. Source