The New York Times issued a lengthy correction after numerous mistakes in an article about coronvirus vaccinations for children, including the egregious exaggeration of coronavirus hospitalizations among U.S. children. (See link for article)
President Joe Biden on Thursday falsely claimed that individuals vaccinated against COVID-19 “cannot spread” the virus to others.
The president’s remarks are at odds with present conclusions drawn by his own government.
In its latest guidance on the coronavirus Delta variant, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention acknowledged that “fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others.”
The CDC’s guidance is reflective of scientific studies which have found that both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals who test positive for COVID-19 infection carry a similar amount of viral load, regardless of whether they have symptoms or not.
Fully Vaccinated Are COVID ‘Super-Spreaders,’ Says Inventor of mRNA Technology
On the latest episode of “The Hidden Gateway” podcast, Dr. Robert Malone, recognized for his role in inventing mRNA vaccine technology, said:
“The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie.” (See link for article)
Important excerpts from article:
- Malone likened what’s going on today with COVID vaccines to the illegal medical experiments conducted by Nazi Germany….they justified it by saying it was for the common good.
- The Western World agreed we weren’t going to do that anymore. Yet, it does, Tuskegee is one example, and frankly, COVID injections are another example.
- The vaccinated are actually the “super-spreaders”.
- Malone also touched on the idea of “the noble lie:” “If the government isn’t going to disclose to you what the [vaccine] risks are, and they’re not going to disclose to you what’s really going on because they think that you can’t handle the news … this is called the noble lie.”
Listen to the podcast here:
The misinformation is very real, but is coming from public health ‘authorities’, a complicit media, and Big Pharma and Big Tech – all of which have vested interests (financial conflicts) and are making a ton of money off the “plandemic.” Meanwhile, these same people/organizations are denying life-saving treatment to sick patients and are censoring and accusing real doctors of ‘misinformation.’ The AMA and other groups are threatening doctors for prescribing ivermectin.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/12/21/warning-3150-injuries-in-1st-week-of-covid-vaccines-among-american-healthcare-workers-pregnant-women-included/ Mounting list of adverse reactions and deaths.