Dr. Jeff Barke (30 year board certified MD) blows a hole in the MSM’s fake Corona Virus narrative and explains why it’s so important to get the country open as quickly and safely as possible. Dr. Barke has received personal attacks for his stance.
- People are dying waiting for surgeries that are considered “unessential.”
- The Suicide rate is is the highest since the Great Depression.
- 30 million Americans are now unemployed which means government dependency is at an all time high.
- Drug abuse is high.
- Spouse abuse is high.
- Child abuse is high.
- Felons are being let out of jail.
- Many of the restrictions are over-board, illogical, and arbitrary.
- Health care shouldn’t be about politics, but they have made hydroxychloroquine a political issue.
- He points out the idiocy of being able to stand in line at Costco but not be able to stand in line to vote.
‘Cardiac Arrests up 800 Percent’: 600+ Doctors Warn Lockdowns Doing Much More Damage Than COVID
A new grassroots organization of doctors is telling the nation it needs a second opinion about the way to handle this pandemic medically and mentally.
During a media call, several of these doctors spoke of horrible medical results for people because of excessive panic over the coronavirus. They also told of harm done to ill or injured people because the medical world has been largely cut off to them while almost all resources have been redirected to deal exclusively with COVID-19.
Dr. Simone Gold is an emergency room physician documenting these harms as she’s contacted fellow medical professionals across the country and helped form this new group A Doctor A Day. (See link for article)
Secondary effects are finally beginning to be reported – although, this is just the tip of the ice-berg.
“The volume in the emergency department is incredibly low. Maybe 60 percent of what it usually is. And this is across the nation. Everybody’s had the same experience, excluding the New York metropolitan area.” Dr. Simone Gold, ER physician
- Gold goes onto state they are firing 50% of their technicians, and laying off 35% of their ER physicians.
- Dr. Jeff Barke, a primary care physician in Newport Beach, California also points out the illogic of isolating healthy people – which will hamper herd immunity. He argues schools should open up.
- Barke puts much of the blame on the media for stigmatizing being positive for COVID.
- Psychiatrist Dr. Mark McDonald states his patients are in a state of panic, drinking again, and thinking of committing suicide. He feels what we are seeing is a ‘pandemic of hysteria,’ not a medical pandemic. Worse of all, there’s nowhere for these patients to go. All the AA meetings and support groups are gone.
- When the L.A. School District went to an online system, 15,000 students just disappeared and 40,000 were not in daily contact with their teachers.
Barke states that waiting on a vaccination or a cure in order to open up schools makes no scientific sense whatever.
To go to the Doctor a Day website: https://www.adoctoraday.com