Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi Challenges the Coronavirus Crisis
This is a video by Professor Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi with an English voiceover for the German to English translations. You can watch the original video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsExP…
Bhakdi asks 5 questions of the German Chancellor:
- Did your projections differentiate between not or only slightly affected individuals and genuine and severely ill and hospitalized COVID-19 patients?
- Do any scientific sound data exist to support the contention that COVID-19 is an exceptionally dangerous virus? Bhakdi asserts the answer is NO. A French study came out on March 19, 2020 showing that existing Coronaviruses had similar numbers of deaths when compared to COVID-19 deaths. He does not contend that COVID-19 is as trivial as everyday coronaviruses but nothing indicates the probability that it is much more severe.
- Has any attempt been made to determine if the virus already spread through the general population? He states that a 1-2 week investigation would reveal this all important answer.
- Has Germany followed the global trend of unscientifically categorizing and defining COVID-19 related deaths? A terrible error is being made that violates a basic principle of medicine. Whenever there is a death and the virus is detected, the virus is automatically assigned as the cause of death giving a false high death rate.
- What efforts are being made to inform society about the basic differences between the situations in Italy and German? Horrific air pollution exists in Northern Italy and the failing Italian health system may be playing unpredictable roles in COVID-19 outcomes. The scenario in Italy need not be the scenario in Germany.
Lastly, Bhakdi asks the all important question on so many of our minds:
Can the present implementation of measures that curtail essential elements of human rights be legally justified?
This Canadian investigative science reporter shows the answer to that question is a resounding No, as well as the sordid details of what looks to be a pre-designed plannedemic: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/16/does-the-coronavirus-exist/
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic? Twelve medical experts contradict the official narratives.
https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/28/10-more-experts-criticising-the-coronavirus-panic/ Ten more expert voices, drowned out or disregarded by the mainstream narrative.
For more: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/30/how-deadly-is-the-coronavirus-its-still-far-from-clear-everything-is-set-up-to-show-high-numbers/ Written by a retired pathologist, who points out numerous important issues that make COVID-19 numbers all appear high.
- As of now COVID-19 deaths are lower than other infectious diseases (such as the flu)
- Testing that is based in hospitals will over estimate virulence of infection because sicker people are in the hospital
- They have updated the list of notifiable diseases to include COVID-19 which means every positive test for it must be notified in a way that the flu and other infections would not be – making it appear more prevalent and dangerous due to record keeping. Criteria for recording deaths must be tightened.
- If anyone with a positive test for COVID-19 dies, staff will record the COVID-19 on the death certificate contrary to usual practice for most infections of this kind. The author astutely points out that there is a big difference between finding something and it directly causing illness or death.
- There isn’t any statistical evidence for excess COVID-19 deaths in any part of the world
- Policies have been decided without concrete evidence
- We must keep an open mind and look for what is, not for what we fear might be
We are currently not measuring the incidence of coronavirus diseases, but the activity of the specialists searching for them. https://www.wodarg.com
“If we had not known about a new virus out there, and had not checked individuals with PCR tests, the number of total deaths due to “influenza-like illness” would not seem unusual this year. At most, we might have casually noted that flu this season seems to be a bit worse than average.” John Ioannidis, Professor of Medicine, of Health Research and Policy and of Biomedical Data Science, at Stanford University School of Medicine and a Professor of Statistics at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences.
“AS FOR OUR COMMON DEFENSE, WE REJECT AS FALSE THE CHOICE BETWEEN OUR SAFETY AND OUR IDEALS.” WENDY K. MARINER, GEORGE J. ANNAS & WENDY E. PARMET (all law professors) INAUGURATION ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, JANUARY 20, 2009. MARINER