Why Lockdowns Are The Wrong Policy
Swedish Expert – Professor Johan Giesecke
UK policy on lockdown and other European countries are not evidence-based
- The flattening of the curve is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown
- The results will eventually be similar for all countries – Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people. Please see: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/16/israeli-study-reveals-covid19-lockdown-was-pointless/
- The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 is the region of 0.1%. Please see: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/06/wheres-the-evidence-supporting-the-drastic-measures-against-covid-19/
- At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available. Please see: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/15/covid-19-testing-in-chicago-30-50-already-have-antibodies-milwaukee-man-given-plasma-transfusion-from-recovered-patient/
This 8 minute extract is from the longer version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfN2J…).
Johan Giesecke says that this conversation (about criticisms of the Swedish model) should happen one year from now. Other countries are merely dodging the virus. Please see: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/09/epidemiologist-coronavirus-could-be-exterminated-if-lockdowns-lifted/
They can’t escape it for ever. Johan Giesecke has three criticisms of Western scientists:
- they are not taking an evidence-based approach
- Neil Ferguson’s model is terrible + not even peer reviewed
- mortality from the virus is much, much lower than 2%
Johan believes that in the end deaths in most options will be very similar but the damage done to societies by lockdowns would be in some cases irreversible. See http://swarnabharat.in/pandemic for a group in India’s evidence-based and risk-based approach that is consistent also with liberty and human rights.