http:// Approx. 15 Min
mRNA Flu “Vaccine”
Despite being in clinical trial, the UK government has already agreed to a 10 year partnership with Moderna to produce up to 250 million shots a year and to build a new factory for it. Sounds like a great business venture which will not be so good for human health.
The trial includes only 50 healthy volunteers. There will be three groups of 10 participants each using 10, 25 and 50 micrograms. Follow-up is only for 1 year.
Robotic Pills for Gastrointestinal-Tract-Targeted Oral mRNA DeliveryInternal Auto-injecting Pill Poses New Mechanism of Administration
So many Americans want to put mRNA out of their minds after the COVID-19 vaccine debacle. Dreams of injections gone bad with side effects including heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, and nerve damage have so many people around the world fearful of the next technological step. On cue with a bad dream Tao and coworkers from Harvard published on a “mechanical pill” to directly inject the stomach lining. If this was a sci-fi movie, people would be heading for the exits! (See link for article)
We’ve been warned that the COVID shots were the tip of the iceberg. Researchers, with your tax dollars, are working on a virtual pipeline of mRNA products – none of which are proven to be safe.
Meanwhile, there has been nothing done in Lymeland about the inaccurate tests, the ineffective treatments, and the continued gas lighting of sick patients.
Go here to look at Micron’s “peel & stick” microneedle patch. Please notice the smiling baby proving it’s all good.
Trial of Gates-Funded Vaccine Patch for Infants ‘Successful,’ Company Says
An Atlanta-based biotech company last week said it successfully concluded the first-ever clinical trial testing — with help from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation — of a microarray injection-free vaccine on children as young as 9 months old.
An Atlanta-based biotech company last week said it successfully concluded the first-ever clinical trial testing of a microarray injection-free vaccine on children as young as 9 months old.
Micron Biomedical tested microneedle-based delivery of the measles-rubella (MR) vaccine on children in Gambia with backing from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Microarray injections are administered via a microneedle patch that looks like a Band-Aid and is applied by pressing it to the skin. Once applied, microneedles penetrate the upper layer of the skin to deliver the vaccine.
The study, which researchers presented last week at the Microneedles 2023 conference in Seattle, evaluated the safety, immunogenicity and acceptability of the leading commercially available MR vaccine from the Serum Institute of India delivered by Micron’s microarray technology in adults, toddlers and infants. (See link for article)
- Lots of money is exchanging hands and the market for the flu vaccine alone is projected to reach $2.3 billion by 2030.
- Trials for vaccine patches against COVID-19, seasonal influenza and hepatitis B also are ongoing, while patches against human papillomavirus, typhoid and rotavirus are in preclinical development.
- Dr. Francis Collins, then-director of the National Institutes of Health, chairs the White House panel discussion and is in on it.
- Of course it’s all touted as “safe and effective,” just like every other vaccine despite reality.
- The new technology will predictably be rolled out on children in Africa.
- Scholars have raised questions and have published a paper raising concerns about lack accountability on large scale clinical trials of untested or unapproved drugs where administering drugs is less regulated and cheaper.
- Even the corrupt Lancet’s editorial board raised questions about Gates-funded research in low-income settings, pointing to the foundation’s limited transparency and tremendous power to direct health programs and research with its funding.