Live Webinar + Q&A: Lyme, EBV, & More
Enduring chronic Lyme disease is bad enough. Add to that a viral coinfection such as Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus, or another, and your illness becomes even more severe, plus recovery can take significantly longer. And while viruses like EBV tend to pop up periodically during Lyme treatment, overcoming them is possible — and you don’t have to do it all alone.
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, author of the best-selling book Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to struggle with chronic Lyme disease and the viral coinfections that can go hand in hand with it. You’ll discover what really matters when it comes to diagnosing EBV and other viruses, plus the best natural and conventional remedies for easing symptoms and restoring your health.
Since his recovery more than a decade ago, Dr. Rawls has helped thousands of patients find their path to healing from Lyme disease and coinfections. Now, he’d like to help you. Come with your questions, and he’ll answer as many of them as possible. PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for those who attend the live webinar.
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will discuss:
What are the telltale signs of EBV?
• Do you need to know which viral coinfection(s) you have before seeking treatment?
• Are there reliable testing methods for EBV and other viruses?
• What are the best herbal and natural remedies for EBV?
• How can you tell for certain when EBV is gone?
• Numerous other insights and answers on EBV and viruses throughout the live Q&A with Dr. Rawls