Parents’ Bill of Rights Now Law in Florida
Aug. 28, 2021
The Parental Rights Amendment is important for Lyme/MSIDS parents to understand, as they know their child best and understand what is best for them.
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/05/door-opened-for-international-law-to-override-parental-rights-in-u-s/ Excerpt:
But there are three solid reasons we cannot, we must not, join the Convention.
- The government (a judge or bureaucrat) decides what is in the “best interest of the child.”
- It would override parental protection, particularly regarding medical decisions by putting the child’s “right to access information” first and above all else, leaving parents outside the loop.
- Since 1990, The Committee on the Rights of the Child has exercised unchecked authority by bullying nations into changing their laws based upon what a foreign Committee decides.
- According to Article VI of the Constitution, a ratified treaty becomes “the supreme law of the land,” and would have the effect of passing a massive new federal law on the family. Currently, nearly all family law is at the state level, making it bound by the Constitution and our courts to respect the role of parents as their child’s first and best line of defense. Under CRC, laws would become the responsibility of the U.S. Congress and respect for parents will disappear. Under CRC, judges and bureaucrats get to decide what is best for a child as defined by Congress and the CRC or rather a foreign Committee on the Rights of the Child.
Lyme/MSIDS families are already fighting an uphill battle. In many instances they are accused of child abuse: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/09/14/dutch-parents-accused-of-child-abuse-due-to-children-with-lyme-disease/
Parents and children alike are being told, “It’s all in their head.” https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/09/21/its-all-in-your-head-until-finally-a-lyme-diagnosis/, https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/06/30/child-with-lymemsidspans-told-by-doctors-she-made-it-all-up/, https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2019/02/16/lyme-is-all-in-your-head-a-wake-up-call-to-mental-health-professionals/
Can you imagine how much worse it would get if H.R. 854 were passed?
If you are unfamiliar with the Parental Rights Amendment, please read: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/04/20/why-we-need-the-parental-rights-amendment/
Also: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/02/21/parental-rights-in-medical-settings/ Excerpt:
Right here in the U.S., the family of Justina Pelletier found that out the hard way in 2014 when the state of Massachusetts took Justina from them and placed her in the custody of Boston Children’s Hospital. Doctors there were free to enroll her in clinical trials (without parental consent) for the somatoform disorder diagnosis they had given her, rather than continuing the treatment for Mitochondrial disease that her parents and doctors at Tufts Medical Center had been following.
After public outrage following her parents going public, Justina was finally returned to her parents 16 months later, in much worse condition than when she was taken away. Her story reemerged in 2016 as the family filed suit in federal court against the state and the hospital who so severely injured their daughter.
Isaiah Rider of Missouri was also taken by the state over a disagreement regarding his treatment. He was finally released by the state of Illinois who had been granted custody (though he was never a resident of the state until he went into foster care) when Lurie Children’s Hospital (Chicago) doctors decided they knew better than his mom. While in foster care, Rider suffered sexual assault. He was finally returned to the custody of his grandparents in his home state, but wasn’t fully released from Illinois care until June of 2016, months after his 18th birthday!
As sad as it sounds, though, the Riders and the Pelletiers are the lucky ones.
Just so you know the abuse of power is happening right here in Wisconsin: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/02/22/doctors-afraid-to-refer-injured-children-for-evaluations-fear-an-abuse-specialist-might-jump-to-the-wrong-conclusion/
Just a year ago, B-23-0171 became law making it possible for 11 year olds to be vaccinated behind their parents’ backs. Children are in no position to make that kind of decision without parental involvement. Children who are infected with tick-borne illness are often affected cognitively, psychologically, as well as physically, often with numerous pathogens that can negatively impact their behavior and immune system. This bill now allows mentally compromised pubescents to make a major medical decision that will impact them for life. Vaccines have reactivated latent infections.
Child thrown in the mental ward for throwing a tantrum – without even notifying the parent first: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/02/22/child-put-in-mental-ward-for-throwing-tantrum-why-we-need-the-parental-rights-amendment/
This professor (and there’s plenty more just like him) feels that parental rights come from the State: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/10/12/parental-rights-come-from-the-state-says-law-professor-james-dwyer/
To learn more: https://parentalrights.org/get_involved/