https://thehighwire.com/videos/nih-mask-article-seriously-flawed/ 7 Min Video Here
NIH MASK ARTICLE SERIOUSLY FLAWED
Francis Collins, Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently published a paper making bold claims about the efficacy of #masks, claiming that over 130,000 lives could be saved by ‘masking up.’ Digging deeper- it appears that the data used by Collins has serious flaws. Study here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33097835/ Find out more with Del Bigtree and Jefferey Jaxen in the video in the top link.
- The paper was written by The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) which was launched in 2007 – funded mainly by the Gates Foundation and the state of Washington.
- In 2017, the Gates Foundation invested another $279 MILLION.
- The IHME paper incorrectly states only 49% were wearing masks.
- The Wall Street Journal published the article, “Case of Mask Mandate Rests on Bad Data” which shows that nearly 80% were wearing masks by July and that it has hovered in the high 70% and low 80% ever since. (YouGov/Economist tracking poll) https://www.wsj.com/articles/case-for-mask-mandate-rests-on-bad-data-11605113310
- Carnegie Mellon University also shows mask usage exceeded 80% in 41 of 50 states as of Sept and today that’s up to 44 states.
- CA and the Northeast has mask usage that exceeds 90%.
Once again, flawed data is being used but everything hinges upon it.
https://www.pnas.org/content/117/44/27076#ref-9 Other variables not considered in another mask study by Zhang et. al.
Other important mask findings:
- A large RCT was done showing that masks don’t work: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/11/20/danish-mask-study-finally-published-masks-dont-work/ (I was recently censored by Linkedin for even posting this study. They call it “misinformation.” We are in an unprecedented time of information suppression)
- Studies on the military with 100% compliance were:
- wearing double-layered masks at ALL times indoors and outdoors except while eating or sleeping
- social distancing of 6 feet on an island where they were not allowed to leave
- denied access to things that could provide surface transmission
- routinely washing hands
- receiving most instruction and exercises outdoors
- sleeping in double-occupancy rooms with daily cleaning of sinks
- sanitizing bathrooms after each use with bleach wipes
- cleaning dining hall with bleach after each platoon had eaten
- supervising all movement of recruits, implementing unidirectional flow – with designated entry and exit points to minimize contact
- undergoing daily temperature and symptom screening
- enforcing quarantine measures by the same 6 instructors
YET, DESPITE HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF CADETS LIVING LIKE THE ‘BOY IN THE BUBBLE,’ NONE OF THIS WORKED, JUST AS IT FAILED TO WORK WITH ARMY RECRUITS AT FORT BENNING.
Lastly, Collins (head of NIH) and Fauci (head of NIAID) both have severe conflicts of interest and should not be trusted.
Collins recently stated:
“The cavalry is coming,” he said. “The vaccines are working. Biotechnology and this hard work of industry and academia and NIH has paid off in a dramatically rapid fashion, that we have never seen anything quite like it before. It usually takes eight years to get to this point.” https://www.newsmax.com/us/nih-francis-collins-coronavirus-mask/2020/11/17/id/997504/
Yet, there is no proof of any of this being true. All we have to date are press releases by vaccine manufacturers that are based on incomplete data.
“We do have some particular stake in the intellectual property” for the Moderna vaccine stated Francis Collins, the director of NIH, in a revelatory recent Economic Club panel discussion. “One of the vaccines– the one that’s furthest along– what started, actually, at the federal government in our own Vaccine Research Center at NIH– then worked with a biotechnology company called Moderna to get to where we are now, with very impressive Phase I results and getting ready to go into a large-scale trial as early as July. That one, of course, we do have some particular stake in the intellectual property. Others, though, come from companies who’ve invested their efforts into getting them to the point where they might now be ready for a trial,” Collins stated.
Francis Collins in the center surrounded by Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci
As to the supposed “overcrowding of hospitals due to COVID:
https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/are-hospitals-really-over-crowded-due-to-covid-sick-patients/ Video within with Dr. Yeadon (respiratory expert) who discusses “over-crowded” hospitals and explains that this is simply seasonal, and happens every year around this time.
One of the most incredible things happening right before everyone’s eyes, is the subversion of data by the Covid Tracking Project, the CDC, media, and numerous other sources.
Why is this and what are they doing? They use trickery when revealing numbers, so as to manipulate the numbers, and convince everyone that things are far worse than they actually are.
What are Some Real Reasons Hospitals are Over-crowded Right Now?
1. Seasonal: As Dr. Yeadon points out and as Corey demonstrated with her stats, we are now into the yearly “flu season” where hospitals normally become much busier this time of year, especially in the Northern Hemisphere where daylight hours decrease along with Vitamin D levels, and cold weather increases.
2. Fear: The media and Big Pharma have produced a culture of fear to justify their medical tyranny, and fear harms and kills people. Walking outside and seeing everyone wearing facemasks, for example, perpetuates this culture of fear. Statistics clearly show that the lockdowns have increased rates of suicide, drug and alcohol consumption, domestic violence, etc.
3. Staffing shortages: As we saw during the first lockdowns, many hospitals saw a huge REDUCTION in patients, which led to medical staff layoffs. And for the medical staff that remains in hospitals this time around, if they test positive for COVID with the false PCR test, they must stay at home and self-quarantine. (Even if they don’t have symptoms)
I also posted an article about this very issue back in September.
Doctors Hennegan and Jefferson point out that between now and Dec. doctors see a:
- four-fold increase in consultations in general practice in a GOOD Year
- they see an 8 fold increase in an epidemic year
- 50% increase in deaths between now and January