Can Lyme Be Sexually Transmitted or Passed on to a Fetus?
- If researchers tested Lyme patients multiple times in many different places within the body like they did for these babies who supposedly have COVID, they would find Lyme too. This just doesn’t happen. This is a perfect example of research bias.
- Testing for COVID is abysmal and shouldn’t be trusted on its own: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/
- People are equating a positive COVID test result with illness, yet many are testing positive and have ZERO symptoms which means they aren’t sick. They just show antibodies. This can happen with Lyme too. My dog tested positive for Lyme and had ZERO symptoms. My vet told me he would forever test positive for Lyme. Meanwhile my husband and I both test negative on the arbitrary and unscientific 2-tiered CDC testing but positive on a more sensitive antibody test by IGeneX. This issue of flawed testing is a real fly in the ointment: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/01/study-cdcs-2-tier-lyme-testing-inaccurate-in-more-than-70-of-cases/, https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/09/12/lyme-testing-problems-solutions/
- The babies testing positive for COVID are fine, yet one continued to test positive. I wrote about this before when a friend kept testing positive despite being completely healthy. This person was detained in the hospital for weeks on end entirely due to a continuing positive test, but he had ZERO symptoms. This should be a wake-up call.
- The best article on this is here: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/07/10/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong/ This expert immunologist explains that it’s highly likely most people testing positive for COVID is purely due to viral debris (which is NOT infectious).
As to sexual transmission of Lyme, a recent study by Scott had some interesting findings: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/06/12/formidable-evidence-for-sexual-transmission-of-lyme-disease-first-study-to-document-aca-rashes-in-canadian-patients/
- Case 4 provides conﬁrmation for an ACA rash and gestational Lyme disease (club feet at birth). Both parents tested positive for Bbsl.
Not only did the parents have definitive proof of chronic Lyme, THEY HAD SYMPTOMS – unlike these COVID positive babies, and many others testing positively without ANY symptoms whatsoever (which simply means they are NOT sick).
I’m not sure what has happened in the world of science but it is riddled with this sort of nonsense. The two diseases couldn’t be handled more differently. I guarantee you that if researchers kept poking, prodding, and retesting chronic Lyme patients, they too would eventually find Bb, but this just doesn’t happen. Frankly, with Lyme, they aren’t looking hard or long enough.
It’s quite clear to me that researchers are rewarded for positive COVID findings while they are demoted for positive Lyme findings.
Lyme just isn’t sexy.
Lyme/MSIDS has become the ugly wall-flower in the corner of the room – which BTW is truly a world-wide pandemic that isn’t going away.
BTW: I’m nearly 99.9% certain I got Lyme sexually from my husband. To read about my story as well as other research on it: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/02/24/pcos-lyme-my-story/ All my initial symptoms were gynecological but I didn’t know then what I know now….