Wisconsin Supreme Court strikes down Tony Evers’ stay-at-home order that closed businesses, schools to limit spread of coronavirus
MADISON – The Wisconsin Supreme Court has struck down Gov. Tony Evers’ order shutting down daily life to limit the spread of coronavirus — marking the first time a statewide order of its kind has been knocked down by a court of last resort.
The state’s highest court, which is controlled by conservatives, sided with Republican lawmakers Wednesday in a decision that curbed the Evers administration’s power to act unilaterally during public health emergencies. (See link for article)
The article states that a poll showed more people support the lock-down than not. If you haven’t made your opinion known yet, please do. Representatives need to know your thoughts.
The article also states that Governor Evers is relying on “health experts” to guide his decisions. I highly doubt he understands the lack of science on COVID-19 and the severe conflicts of interest.
- They’ve yet to purely isolate a COVID-19 virus. According to researcher David Crowe, they took impure material, called it ‘virus’ added it to a cell culture and observed cell death. So we don’t truly know if this virus exists let alone causes symptoms and death. If it exists it might be a harmless passenger.
- COVID-19 testing is a complete and utter farce: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/13/president-of-tanzania-punks-who-sending-samples-of-fruit-goats-sheep-even-motor-oil-for-covid-testing-nearly-half-come-back-positive/ (Please see comment section as well)
- COVID-10 mortality numbers are meaningless. Hospitals received money for listing deaths as COVID-19 without showing any proof. https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/04/11/hospitals-paid-extra-to-list-patients-as-covid19-3x-as-much-if-the-patient-is-on-a-ventilator/
- 418 dead, while saddening, does not make a pandemic.
- Authorities have conflicts of interest a mile long and have lied before: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/12/shedding-light-on-the-dishonorable-record-of-dr-fauci-a-real-mengele/
The good news about this ruling is it gives you back the freedom to choose. Something you should have had from the beginning. If your health is compromised, you can isolate at home. If you are in good health you can go out. Only the sick should be quarantined and wearing masks: https://www.aier.org/article/open-up-society-now-say-dr-dan-erickson-and-dr-artin-massihi/
For a great read on viruses: https://www.torstenengelbrecht.com/en/virus-mania/ This book will enlighten you and free you from fear. Viruses are typically the good guys.