Manufactured Pandemic: Testing People for Any Strain of a Coronavirus, Not Specifically for COVID-19
I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments. (See link for article)
Important excerpt from top article:
The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.
The problem is the test is known not to work.
It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.
Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.
David Crowe states exactly the same thing here: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/16/does-the-coronavirus-exist/
For more on the faulty COVID testing:
Yet, the CDC wants to use these faulty tests on newborns and then separate them from their moms if infected: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/29/cdc-recommends-newborns-be-tested-for-coronavirus-twice-separate-from-mothers-with-confirmed-or-suspected-covid-19/
The CDC is also using these faulty tests and going door to door: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/26/cdc-goes-door-to-door-for-covid-19-testing/
Governments are using these faulty tests to issue “immunity passports”: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/28/health-passport-scandal-uk/
Right here in Wisconsin, Governor Evers is pushing ‘contact tracing’ as part of the Badger Bounce-Back Program based on faulty testing: http://www.great98.net/2020/05/05/5-5-20-governor-evers-releases-more-information-on-contact-tracing/ DHS is coordinating the amount of tracers with the number of projected tests and positive cases with the goal of having 1,000 statewide tracers.
All of this is built upon a house of cards where testing is the foundation made of sand.
Recently I saw a post by Aurora Health which stated Wisconsin COVID numbers are growing. Sources are saying the same for many places. What they fail to tell you is:
- there is a lot more testing going on than before
- just because you test positive doesn’t mean you will have any symptoms
- more than 80% of people with COVID have ZERO to mild symptoms
- having more cases of COVID is good from the standpoint of herd-immunity
- viruses tend to weaken over time
- having a virus move through a health population quickly helps everyone
- isolating the healthy puts the vulnerable at risk by extending the duration of the virus
- “flattening the curve” was used initially to prevent hospital overload, which rarely occurred: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/05/16/we-could-open-up-again-and-forget-the-whole-thing/
- while it’s important to protect the vulnerable (elderly with comorbidities) the healthy should live freely: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/06/06/lockdown-lunacy-the-thinking-persons-guide/
Hopefully it is clear that it’s time to move on and listen to the wisdom of our grandmothers:
“Viruses just run their course”