Canadian has brain of 70-year-old after ‘flawed’ test let disease go undiagnosed for years
Published Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Because the Canadian tests would not yield a positive result, the health care system would not treat her for it.
- She showed her positive American testing and they still denied her treatment.
- The Canadian testing, like mainstream American testing, only tests or confirms a small number of strains of Lyme (borrelia).
- This abysmal CDC 2-tiered testing, also required by mainstream medicine in America, has been shown by research to be no better than a coin-toss: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/10/12/direct-diagnostic-tests-for-lyme-the-closest-thing-to-an-apology-you-are-ever-going-to-get/
- Antibody testing is only as good as the specific antigens used. Since Lyme (borrelia) has many strains AND for many is also a polymicrobial disease with numerous other pathogens that won’t be detected by a Lyme test at all, it becomes clear why this form of testing is not picking up infected patients. There has been a concerted suppression of more accurate testing for years. Since many Lyme patients never develop antibodies OR develop them soon enough, we need testing that looks for the organism directly: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2017/12/13/suppression-of-microscopy-for-lyme-diagnostics-professor-laane/There is a current lawsuit due to this suppression: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/05/15/news-release-on-57-1-million-lyme-disease-lawsuit-filed-against-cdc/
- In light of COVID-19, which has yet to be isolated (detected) with a subsequent picture from an electron microscope, it also becomes clear that antibody tests for COVID-19 are also useless, as are PCR tests as nucleic acids can not be used as the standard for giving evidence of infection. FYI: HIV, H5N1, SARS, and many other viruses have never, ever been seen by anyone. This should alarm us.
- The same antibody testing can stop infected Lyme patients from getting diagnosed and treated BUT can diagnosis people with COVID-19 who don’t have it – if it even exists: https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2020/03/16/does-the-coronavirus-exist/
I’m beginning to understand why the CDC insists upon antibody testing. They can manipulate this testing to do whatever they want it to do.