Decoding NeuroLyme: Live Webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls
Wednesday 6/19, 8pm EDT
Lyme disease can manifest in seemingly endless ways. But neurological symptoms such as brain fog, limb pain, muscle weakness, anxiety, and more can feel especially debilitating and difficult to diagnose, manage, and overcome.
So why are some people more likely to experience neurological Lyme disease — and what can you do to feel better?
Join a live webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls, best-selling author of Unlocking Lyme, who knows firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic Lyme disease, as he demystifies neurological Lyme and offers an alternative view of causes and solutions.
You’ll learn how to take control of your health, and the essential steps for empowering your body’s natural defenses.
PLUS: Don’t miss an exclusive gift for webinar attendees, and have your questions ready for a LIVE Q&A on neurological Lyme disease with Dr. Rawls.
“Dr. Rawls is such a genuine resource in this bewildering Lyme maze. I appreciate you making his insights readily available.” – David
Understanding and Overcoming Neurological Lyme Disease
Live Webinar with Dr. Bill Rawls
“Super helpful and informative. It was great to hear someone talk about this in a knowledgeable manner given that it seems like a mystery to so many others in the medical community. Thank you!” – Christian
In this webinar, Dr. Rawls will also discuss:
- Why neurological symptoms such as cognitive impairment, nerve and limb pain, mood disruption, and more are so prevalent among Lyme sufferers
- What causes these symptoms to become so overpowering in some people
- Connections between neurological Lyme and other infections and chronic illnesses
- Why conventional methods of diagnosis and treatment are limited and controversial
- His holistic, restorative approach to overcoming neurological Lyme
“Neurological symptoms are the most exasperating of all Lyme symptoms, because they disconnect you from the world at large. There is a path to recovery.” — Dr. Bill Rawls