10 Minute Video
Vaccine Court and Autism…
Truth in Media with Ben Swann
- In 1986 Congress passed a law called the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act that gives vaccine manufacturers a blanket exemption from any medical liability.
- Those injured by vaccines can not sue vaccine manufacturers but instead must petition the U.S. government in the Federal Claims Court called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).
- The Learned Intermediary Doctrine gives manufacturers no liability for giving or failing to give accurate or complete information regarding vaccinations.
- 30 Years later the vaccine schedule has tripled while the table of injuries has become far more restrictive forcing 90% of petitioners into “off table” litigation
- Mark Blaxill, father of a vaccine injured child, is part of The Canary Party, a social movement that stands up to industry.
https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2018/09/08/acip-vote-yes-for-new-vaccine-despite-no-safety-studies-on-cumulative-effect-with-other-vaccines/ This is how brand new vaccines are approved to the pediatric immunization schedule. Basic dialogue before they voted:
Q: Is it dangerous to use this vaccine with other vaccines?
A: We have no data on that. Once approved, it will be given along with other vaccines but we have no clue whether that’s safe or not.
Somehow approving a new vaccine with no data on the accumulated cocktail effect is OK to them IF you put them in different limbs……scientifically, this is quite a head scratcher. By nature, vaccines are systemic.
Q: Do we at least have any data from other countries that used this vaccine in combination with other vaccines?
A: Not to my knowledge.
Sounds good to me. Lets vote yes!
Only after they vote, one guy voices concern over 16 heart attack deaths in the safety trials.