http:// Approx. 22 Min
EU Parliament COVID Conference
Dr. David Martin
May 14, 2023
Dr. David Martin discusses:
- Coronavirus as a model of a pathogen was isolated in 1965 and could be used and modified for a host of reasons.
- In 1966 the very first Coronavirus model was used as a transatlantic biological experiment in human manipulation, proving COVID has been long in the making.
- In 1967 the U.S. did the first human trials on inoculating people with modified coronavirus.
- The common cold was turned into a chimera in the 1970’s
- In the mid to late 70’s the U.S. experimented with modifying coronaviruses by putting them into different animals (pigs and dogs).
- By 1990 the U.S. discovered coronavirus as an infectious agent was an industrial problem for the dog and pig industries. This became the basis for Pfizer’s 1st spike protein “vaccine” patent filed in 1990 proving that nothing about the COVID gene therapy shots was done at warp speed.
- They also knew in 1990 that these shots didn’t work.
- Every publication, which is in the thousands, from 1990-2018 concluded that coronavirus escapes the “vaccine” impulse because it mutates too quickly.
- In 2002 with funding from Fauci’s NIAID, the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill patented an infectious replication defective clone of coronavirus which is defined as a weapon. This mysteriously preceded SARS 1.0 by a year.
- The U.S. engineered SARS to attack human beings.
- In 2003 CDC patented coronavirus isolated from humans in violation of all laws. They downloaded a sequence from China and patented it in the U.S. – also a violation/crime.
- The U.S. Patent office declined the patent twice until the CDC bribed the office to override the patent examiner to ultimately issue the patent in 2007.
- In 2002 and 2003 at EU sponsored events, Dr. David Martin identified the RT PCR test as a bioweapon terrorism threat.
- In 2005 this specific pathogen was labeled a bioterrorism and bioweapon platform technology and bioweapon-enabling agent
- Since 2005, over 10 Billion dollars have been funneled through black operations by Fauci for this work. The media is silent.
- In 2014 The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill got an exemption from the bioweapons research moratorium because their grants had already been funded, so in 2016 they could publish the journal article that stated SARS-Cov, titled WIV1 is poised for human emergence.
- Nature was hijacked. Science was hijacked. There has never been an independent panel over coronavirus research since 1965.
- No more gain of function research – period. No more weaponization of nature – period. No more corporate patronage of science for their own self-interest unless they assume 100% product liability for every injury and death.
Despite expert testimony, Fauci attempted to rewrite COVID history by manipulating the infamous Nature article that myopically concluded COVID did not come from a lab. I highly recommend this excellent article: China Owns Nature Magazine’s Ass. Then U.S. Right to Know through a FOIA request show that a statement in The Lancet authored by 27 prominent public health scientists condemning “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin” was organized by employees of EcoHealth Alliance, a non-profit group that has received millions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer funding to genetically manipulate coronaviruses with scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Fauci and virologists had much at stake in the assigning of blame for the ‘pandemic,’ as they have been tinkering with viruses for decades by making them more lethal than what exists in nature.
Mainstream media blindly followed the accepted narrative and anyone who proposed the lab leak theory was called a racist and conspiracy theorist. Social media companies removed posts about it. This all came out in the March Senate hearings where it was revealed Fauci et al. tried to prevent the public from learning about U.S. involvement in foreignBiolabs. And a bill that requires declassification of COVID origins documents has already been branded as a “classic Nixonian limited hangout” as it only requires declassification of documents related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which may ultimately acknowledge the lab leak theory on one hand, but may reduce the culpability of the U.S. and private actors on the other hand – with a whole lot of redactions in between.
The other glaring issue is the fact everyone keeps reinforcing the assumption it was all a big mistake by calling it a “lab leak,” when it very well may have been intentional.