https://summit.news/2023/03/27/videos-football-players-still-collapsing-having-heart-attacks-and-even-dying-on-the-pitch/ Video Here
Football Players Still Collapsing, Having Heart Attacks, And Even Dying On The Pitch
March 27, 2023
By Steve Watson
In the past week, two high profile football (soccer for Americans) players have collapsed on the field of play, continuing a trend that has seemingly now become the norm.
Last Wednesday, 28-year-old Brazilian player Zé Carlos, from the club Ferroviário suffered a sudden illness while playing in a cup match.
He was treated as the game went on, according to reports, and returned to the pitch for a short time before being substituted and then collapsing and being taken to hospital in an ambulance.
Thankfully, the player was later released from hospital and is recovering.
In another incident in Spain, 25-year-old Serbian defender Dragisa Gudelj collapsed on the pitch, suffering a cardiac arrest.
Reports state that doctors performed CPR on the field reviving Gudelj. They treated him for seven minutes before taking him to the hospital. (See link for article)
- Gudelj is now stable but under close surveillance in the hospital.
- 21 year old Ivorian defender for RC Abidjan, Moustapha Sylla sadly passed away after collapsing during a league game.
- 20-year-old player from Karditsa suddenly collapsed and later died in hospital.
- German newspaper highlights “unusually large” number of soccer players who have recently collapsed.
- 25 year old Guatemalan soccer star suddenly collapses and dies during training
- 26 year old Sherrif Tiraspol winger Adama Traore clutched his chest and slumped to the ground.
- Sheffield United’s John Fleck suddenly collapses during a match against Reading.
- 24 year old Slovak hocky player Boris Sadecky died after collapsing on the ice during a match.
- According to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”
http:// Approx. 5 Min
March 2023 – Heart Attacks, Strokes Continue to Surge
Mainstream media and mainstream medicine continue to focus on the wrong things.