https://covid19criticalcare.com/an-insiders-view-covid-19-treatment-in-hospital/ Video Here (Approx. 1 hour 20 Min)
An Insider’s View: COVID-19 Treatment in Hospital
The first 10 minutes is a powerful video about an actual patient who was granted the right to try ivermectin, which ended up saving his life. I’ve posted this before, but it’s worth repeating. The remaining time is a compelling webinar to end 2022 with Betsy Ashton, Dr. Pierre Kory, and special guests filmmaker Connor Callanan, that documented his dad’s hospital treatment and attorney Ralph Lorigo.
The video by Connor can also be found here
Meanwhile, in the real world, there is no apparent COVID in Africa which just happens to have a community directed ivermectin treatment program which is the strongest predictor of improved survival and recovery rates of COVID. Yet, China, with it’s three year lockdown and tyrannical ZERO COVID policy which is an utter flop, is experiencing a COVID resurgence with even CCP leaders becoming ill and dying.
But, the band plays on…..
- https://madisonarealymesupportgroup.com/2021/11/19/the-real-reason-behind-hospital-fauci-death-protocol-vax-mandates-for-healthcare-workers-government-money/ Excerpt:
The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These “bounties” must paid back if not “earned” by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol.
The hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
CMS implemented “value-based” payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more.
Outside hospitals, physician MIPS quality metrics link doctors’ income to performance-based pay for treating patients with COVID-19 EUA drugs. Failure to report information to CMS can cost the physician 4% of reimbursement.